Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S905X Android 8.0 Oreo (Tested on Mini M8S II. Possibile to work on other GXL/S905X boxes. Testing needed! "WIP")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
    That is what I thought...but I have BT fix only no wifi...

Guess I try ATVX V3..

But the image from vietnamese webpage is really impressive fast on 1GB device...unbelievable...
    I also saw the vietnamese web page.Then they hid it for me.The more participants the better.Project treble gathered a lot of participants and it is developping rapidly and helping others.

Comment

ATVX 3 does not work on my device: red light, black screen...

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
        ATVX 3 does not work on my device: red light, black screen...
        It is necessary to erase the bootloader with the firmware.

Comment

Sure...does not work for me...Red light only, box wont turn on even with "reset" checked

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
            I installed Android 9 on my box X96 Amlogic s905x .

Download GApps, Roms, Kernels, Themes, Firmware, and more. Free file hosting for all Android developers.

She probably will go for boxing with 1gb memory.
            Hello Sagert/Soldiaz, I was able to install this on Nexbox A95X. Its blazingly fast. Almost everything works except the known issues. No wifi or bluetooth. I am using Ethernet so that is fine. However, I am not able to make any remote work on the box. I have plenty of IR remotes lying around so I tried them all but none of them works. Any suggestions? I am going to use a USB remote for now but I would ideally like to be able to make one of the remotes work. Any suggestions? Thanks for all your help.

Comment

The Android 9 ATV release is best rom Ive seen around here. But since it does noot work with my RTL87328bs chip I did not try to take a look inside the rom.

To do so, you have to unpack on Linux since AML Tools 6.0 for Windows is unstable and you cant unpack to check structure / remote location / DTB hardcoded maybe etc...

Comment

Originally posted by canbonbon View Post

Hello Sagert/Soldiaz, I was able to install this on Nexbox A95X. Its blazingly fast. Almost everything works except the known issues. No wifi or bluetooth. I am using Ethernet so that is fine. However, I am not able to make any remote work on the box. I have plenty of IR remotes lying around so I tried them all but none of them works. Any suggestions? I am going to use a USB remote for now but I would ideally like to be able to make one of the remotes work. Any suggestions? Thanks for all your help.
                There as no root .Amlogic tool v6.0 unpacks the image.Here. you need to unpack the image only 1 level and replace the file boot.PARTITION.Maybe root will appear.

Comment

file boot.PARTITION
                  MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Amlogic tool v6.0 unpacks and repacks an image.

Comment

AtvExperience on xda has released a similar android atv 9 android atv 8.Only android atv 8 it is impossible to type words.

Comment

Hi all, can someone please clarify my options here for what the latest is that I can burn to my Mini M8S II?

ive read through the thread but it seems to go off on a tangent half way through and now I?m a bit confused what the latest version I should be trying is?

Comment

How to fix wifi and bluetooth S905X chip wifi Rtl8732bs on ATV8???
                          Last edited by xmannamviet; 06-24-2019, 15:35.

Comment

Originally posted by adzyp View Post
                            Hi all, can someone please clarify my options here for what the latest is that I can burn to my Mini M8S II?

ive read through the thread but it seems to go off on a tangent half way through and now I?m a bit confused what the latest version I should be trying is?
                            You have atv9 ,atv8 Atvexperience ,to your taste my image with android 8.1 and 9.0 .

Comment

Android 10 Q has already been released but so far i have not been able to launch it due to the outdated Vendor section.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post

You have atv9 ,atv8 Atvexperience ,to your taste my image with android 8.1 and 9.0 .
                                Ok thanks, where do I download the atv9 version?

Comment

Working...
                                X