Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MECOOL KM9 Android TV Voice Remote Amlogic S905X2 A8.1 4/32 Dual Wifi Fast lan BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have notice that SETTINGS crashed the box sometimes.
    No other bugs found so far

Comment

Where can I get TWRP for KM9 Android Pie?
      Please share
      Last edited by Benna; 01-14-2019, 06:59.

Comment

Hi! This stock firmware is Android TV 8.1 version (included in the boxes with Voice Remote Control) or the regular Mecool Rom with it?s "ugly" launcher?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Benna View Post
          I have notice that SETTINGS crashed the box sometimes.
          No other bugs found so far
          Are you running Android Pie version? or the decemebr 20181205 firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by ezegalli View Post

Are you running Android Pie version? or the decemebr 20181205 firmware?
            Thats on Pie version.
            Do you perhaps know where I can get TWRP for the Pie version?

Comment

Originally posted by ezegalli View Post

Hi! This stock firmware is Android TV 8.1 version (included in the boxes with Voice Remote Control) or the regular Mecool Rom with it?s "ugly" launcher?

Thanks
              I don't have this tv box but the info from the GeekBuying blog is that is not suitable for MECOOL KM9 TV Box with voice remote !
              Hey guys, Glad to share the firmware for MECOOL KM9 TV Box Note: This firmware is not suitable for MECOOL KM9 TV Box with voice remote. PC Flash Firmware SD Flash Firmware Flash guide, please refer to: https://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php/2016/02/20/android-tv-boxes-flash-tutorials-tool/ Have fun! Jan 8, 2019sharon What’s your Reaction? +1 0 +1 0 +1 0 +1 0 Facebook Twitter Email

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by gatos814 View Post

I don't have this tv box but the info from the GeekBuying blog is that is not suitable for MECOOL KM9 TV Box with voice remote !
                http://blog.geekbuying.com/2019/01/m...date-20181205/
                Regards
                thanks!

So if it is not compatible or if it is the "ugly" typical rom from Mecool instead of Android TV...i will stick wi the latest 20181122 firmware until some new info appears

Last edited by ezegalli; 01-16-2019, 11:21.

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'll have Nexus builds based on the OPM1.171019.011 V0828.20181205 firmware within the next couple of days.

hi all. I have connected my box to 4K Tv and on opening it flickers. before it flickers on youtube 4k and i changed hdmi cable and it stoped. today i power up my box and it flickers on opening. is this about hdmi cable or what? there is no flickering on 1080p 60hz.

Comment

Hi guys.

Just bought a KM9 from Gear*** and received it today.

Not the voice control remote :

Click image for larger version

Name:	km9.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	759070

Also had the bad surprise to see the ugliest launcher ever, a white page with few shortcuts and a big "KM9" logo with hour.

Few force close ootb, but Netflix was already available on installed apps. Resolution is not fullHD, propably 720p.

Will probably flash this box later to remove horrible launcher, i will not use Netflix on it (also have a Xiaomi Mi Box), i don't care of Widevine on KM9.

Will use this box with IPTV, nothing else.

Comment

Magendanz commented
                    01-16-2019, 12:04

I'll have Nexus builds based on the OPM1.171019.011 V0828.20181205 firmware within the next couple of days.

Hi Guest
                    Will there be voice remote in this software? Because 20181205 software does not have this feature. Thank you..

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'll make sure it will have the same remote and game controller support as my current Nexus releases for the KM9. It won't have the OEM app that proceeds setup forcing you to pair the remote on first run, but you should be able to pair it via Bluetooth in Settings.

Guest this is not a problem .. important to come back to this feature .. we are looking forward to the new software .. thank you ..

Comment

Will the new firmware add any DRM capabilities to support Amazon Prime or Netflix, or will there be any workarounds like ability to use phone version of these apps with lower resolution? Also I hope KODI 18 will run stable and potentially support Amazon VOD add-on. We should not lose Youtube 4K support. Keeping fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by LittlePoney View Post
                        Hi guys.

Just bought a KM9 from Gear*** and received it today.

Not the voice control remote :

Click image for larger version

Name:	km9.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	759070

Also had the bad surprise to see the ugliest launcher ever, a white page with few shortcuts and a big "KM9" logo with hour.

Few force close ootb, but Netflix was already available on installed apps. Resolution is not fullHD, propably 720p.

Will probably flash this box later to remove horrible launcher, i will not use Netflix on it (also have a Xiaomi Mi Box), i don't care of Widevine on KM9.

Will use this box with IPTV, nothing else.
                        If it has 720P netflix, might as well not touch it. lol

Comment

Netflix 720p works??!!! Please can you share information about apk version?

Comment

• mo123
                            mo123 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It is only 480p Netflix.

Are you sure it's 480p ?
                          Screen quality seems not so bad to me, probably better than 480p .

Is there a way to check Netflix resolution ?

Comment

Working...
                          X