Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XTMOD-ATV X96 Max - GT1 and some U211 devices - S905X2 Android 8.1 [Android TV]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nikito7989 View Post
    NEW FIRMWARE X96Max_V311_4G_8.1_20190625.img:
    https://drive.google.c?ep5RLpqm52cVMA0m3/view
    Thank you!

Comment

New version

Comment

Originally posted by jcarlos1993 View Post
        Note115N0 cannot be upgraded to 001P0 OTAWaiting for notification
        Thisversion is only available for the B905 version.

Comment

Originally posted by nikito7989 View Post

Note115N0 cannot be upgraded to 001P0 OTAWaiting for notification
          Thisversion is only available for the B905 version.
          Does this work on the x96 Max???

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Does this work on the x96 Max???
            No

Comment

No Android TV 9.0 v5.0

Comment

Last edited by nikito7989; 07-13-2019, 16:38.

Comment

Originally posted by mariobombas View Post
                  Any way someone can help me manage to make HBO working?
                  Same for the Android TV remote app.

Thank you
                  Mariobombas, have you solved the HBO problem?
                  I suppose you are talking about the HBO Portugal app.
                  If so, it doesn't run if the ROM is rooted.
                  You need to fully unroot it. But If you really need root.
                  You can install magisk, after you do a full unroot.

Hope it helps
                  Cheers

Enviado do meu POCOPHONE F1 atrav?s do Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

NOTE:
                    If you would like to report bug, issue ot whatever, write clearly which device and do not ask for things that are not included in actual Amlogic sources, i can do something but i cannot create gold without lead

Hi,

please Xannytech you resolve display led problem that doesn't working in your rom XTMOD with tv box model T95X2: I found where is the problem, it is in boot.img file, I have restored backup with twrp of XTMOD firmware on original firmware T95X2 without boot.img and the display work but I have losed others tweaks of original XTMOD rom, I hope that you can resolve this problem, look my picture:

PS. you can found rom of my TV Box here: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/mai...l-t95x2-review
                    Attached Files

Comment

So, with the great help of TheBlackening, i've manage to get HBO working perfectly.
                      I was using the Android TV app...it let me open it, login and activate the app, but it wouldn't run any content...so i've tried through Magisk and it didn't work also. The solution was, with the same Magisk solution, using the mobile phone app, like Netflix, and it manage to work correctly.

Thank you TheBlackening for your kind help.

Regards!

Comment

Will this rom work on this: https://www.amazon.com/Android-Amlog...t_sims?ie=UTF8

h96 Max X2

(dont know if the x2 means anything

Comment

Originally posted by anhtuong1007 View Post
                          Already rom stock androidP 9.0 for x96 max 4b
                          https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nB0...q2psJQVDPLa_lc
                          I tried updating my X96 max with this Android P ROM but bricked it. USB tool failed it around 13% with some partition size error.
                          I could no longer connect the box in USB burn tool anymore. I only recovered using the sd card update method using a sd burn card maker tool. The journey wasn't easy.
                          So I opened up the box and connected flywires to the reset switch behind av port. I shorted them externally with an SD card with the latest 06252019 rom.
                          Thankfully the box booted with an update screen. I think the reset switch is very finicky so I may add my own switch with those added wires for future.
                          Just sharing the info if anyone considering Android P update. My suggestion is to wait more until Xannytech looks in detail and comes up with a compatible ROM for our box.

Comment

Originally posted by zmanfarlee View Post
                            Will this rom work on this: https://www.amazon.com/Android-Amlog...t_sims?ie=UTF8

h96 Max X2

(dont know if the x2 means anything
                            I have installed this Pie Stock Rom in my H96MaxX2: https://mega.nz/#F!enh1kIYD!FdtiQoEO0V4awyrEZRwUew but as i wrote on the proper thread, I've got issues with the two pre installed file browser that seems not to have access in write on the internal storage. My choice of file browser is Mi Mix Explorer but the two ones pre installed are totally unusable

Comment

Anyone who successfully flashed their T95Q let me know how they did it. I can not get mine to be recognized by ANY computers. Do I need to do the stupid SD card (currently don't have one) instead of using the burning tool? I'm not a newb, I've been doing this for quite some time, and I'm pissed it's not doing what I want it to.

For the record I've used the same computer to program multiple S905X and S905X2 boxes for the last 3-4 years. All that's changed is I've updated the software.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuno View Post
                                Anyone who successfully flashed their T95Q let me know how they did it. I can not get mine to be recognized by ANY computers. Do I need to do the stupid SD card (currently don't have one) instead of using the burning tool? I'm not a newb, I've been doing this for quite some time, and I'm pissed it's not doing what I want it to.

For the record I've used the same computer to program multiple S905X and S905X2 boxes for the last 3-4 years. All that's changed is I've updated the software.
                                I have to use the Amlogic Burn card maker tool for my T95Q. But I use a usb stick instead of a sd card and it works beautifully.

Burn the files to the usb stick, plug the stick into the box, hold in the reset button and then power on the box. It's simple.

Comment

Working...
                                X