Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small bug:
    - icon between App and Settings in home launcher not work. It give me a FC ever.
    - every reboot keyboard setting are reset. I use an external keyboard (Rii mini i8) and I select Italian Remote controller Input method but when I roboot box it going automatically in English.

Inviato dal mio MIBOX3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Wsx View Post
      Small bug:
      - icon between App and Settings in home launcher not work. It give me a FC ever.
      - every reboot keyboard setting are reset. I use an external keyboard (Rii mini i8) and I select Italian Remote controller Input method but when I roboot box it going automatically in English.

Inviato dal mio MIBOX3 utilizzando Tapatalk
      1º yes i know its in the bugs section in the 1º page!
      2º thks, it will be hard for me since i dont have now a working remote keyboard

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
        well i cant do a img now! try doing the old way put ina sdcard formated as fat32 the recovery.img(from stock A7 image) and factory_update_param.aml (you need to edit it) and the rom zip.
        Then put the sdcard in the box and you need to have the hdmi cable connected and press the reset button and connect the power cord, keep the reset button pressed until the box boots to recovery!
        Hi superceleron, can you tell me where I can find the stock recovery.img file? Can I use the one from the SCV-1 img?

Comment

Originally posted by antonyzyl View Post

Hi superceleron, can you tell me where I can find the stock recovery.img file? Can I use the one from the SCV-1 img?
          yes you can!

Comment

yes you can!
            Thanks but how can I open this img file? I can't load it or unzip it...

Comment

It worked fine for me in sdcard mode: I renamed the image to update.img and installed version: SCV2. Then I formatted the sdcard and just copied the OTA SCV3 update to the Sdcard, just a copy of the zip file and started with the recovery mode, the procedure was practically the same as installing the image, the difference is that in the OTA update I did not need Burn the Zip LOL. My only doubt is how to enable that bar with the options to close, minimize and return to applications, in the version: SCV3A-ATV, enable in HW Monitor> Show Text values, but in this I did not find. =(

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
                keep it zipped copy to fat32 usb drive
                copy zip file to usb drive go to Apps select update / then local update now select the zipped file and update system will reboot and start updating if sytem does reboot . use the reboot app and select reboot to recovery
                Thanks! I will try that tomorrow

Comment

SuperCeleron - I was playing around with this on my box... and I can't help but notice the notifications bar (Bluetooth, App notices, etc) on top of screen will not go away during MX PLAYER use like your "SCV3-ATV for the H96 Pro+" used to do. Will you be fixing this or is that not possible with Android 7.1?

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron

1� yes i know its in the bugs section in the 1� page!
                    2� thks, it will be hard for me since i dont have now a working remote keyboard
                    For first bug I try to look smali for see if I can find a solution.
                    I think is mediatek aml chipset related for file explorer

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Guilkwe View Post
                      My only doubt is how to enable that bar with the options to close, minimize and return to applications, in the version: SCV3A-ATV, enable in HW Monitor> Show Text values, but in this I did not find. =(
                      This one dont have that!

Originally posted by Wyle View Post
                      SuperCeleron - I was playing around with this on my box... and I can't help but notice the notifications bar (Bluetooth, App notices, etc) on top of screen will not go away during MX PLAYER use like your "SCV3-ATV for the H96 Pro+" used to do. Will you be fixing this or is that not possible with Android 7.1?
                      Hmm it should hide itself the status bar, i dont use mx player but i will check when i have some free time!

Comment

I logcat the error on click icon on home page.
                        I think it's chipset related.
                        I don't remember how to fix but I give my logcat for see if you can do anything.

Also
                        I try Netflix version 4.16.1 build 200147 and It seem to working well

Last edited by Wsx; 06-08-2017, 17:55.

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
                          keep it zipped copy to fat32 usb drive
                          copy zip file to usb drive go to Apps select update / then local update now select the zipped file and update system will reboot and start updating if sytem does reboot . use the reboot app and select reboot to recovery
                          First of all I just want to say a massive thanks to the developer for working on this.

I have managed to successfully install V2 via the sd card method, i have downloaded v3 onto a FAT32 usb the update zip is selected in but when i click to update via the "Update" button in Apps my box reboots into TWRP where I dont seem to be able to mount the USB (or sd card for that matter). Both sd card and usb show up as 0 bytes in size.

Any ideas greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by sce7gk

First of all I just want to say a massive thanks to the developer for working on this.

I have managed to successfully install V2 via the sd card method, i have downloaded v3 onto a FAT32 usb the update zip is selected in but when i click to update via the "Update" button in Apps my box reboots into TWRP where I dont seem to be able to mount the USB (or sd card for that matter). Both sd card and usb show up as 0 bytes in size.

You don't see sdcard or USB in Twrp?
                            Try to reboot in recovery and flash ota like zip file form here directly.
                            I always like flash from recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by sce7gk View Post

Format the sdcard in android and copy the update zip to it then use the update app (this worked for me)

Comment

This one dont have that!
                                It is quite useful to become optional.
                                I'm having trouble playing videos at 720p60fps and 1080p60fps on youtube, do you know how I can fix this? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X