Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here in Sardinia is the same

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Ye Hot...
      36c now
      Since i quit smoking i got a bit fat.... and that makes it even worse for me the hot time lol

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
        Ye Hot...
        36c now
        Since i quit smoking i got a bit fat.... and that makes it even worse for me the hot time lol
        Know exactly what you mean mate got the same problem lol, enjoy the weather

Comment

my cat watching Planet Earth on Kodi
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentox View Post

Know exactly what you mean mate got the same problem lol, enjoy the weather

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
            LOL, good for him

Comment

i love cats got 3 myself but they don't watch kodi like yours does

Comment

OK, Got it all installed (SCV1-> SCV3)! Generic H96 Pro Plus 3+32 is running Android 7 really well! Not running Hot even though case is not modified with any additional vents or cooling of any kind. Playback using MX PLAYER 1.9 "blinks" (blacks out) every once in a while using HW+ decoder but that was fixed by switching to HW decoder- now no blanking out!

ITV runs great, unmodded. I tried other apps (Plex, Youtube-leanback, Youtub v12.x-regular, All-4, BBC Iplayer, etc.) But only 2 TV streaming apps giving me problems: my5 & PLUTO TV.

PLUTO TV -LEANBACK will not run on SCV3, but regular PLUTO TV 3.21 will run well...but you must Uninstall Any PLUTO-LEANBACK versions you installed prior to trying "regular" Pluto TV apps or the new install will refuse to run.

My5 (british) will not run even with VPN set to "UK" server. I even tried switching language to "ENGLISH-UK"...No luck! If anyone can help figure this one out, I'd appreciate any help!

Superceleron, Thanks for these ROMs... loving my "New" box! Oh, No more issues with NOTIFICATION Bar at top of screen...it disappears when playing any apps. I don't know if I changed anything to do this, but I'm loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyle View Post
                  Superceleron, Thanks for these ROMs... loving my "New" box! Oh, No more issues with NOTIFICATION Bar at top of screen...it disappears when playing any apps. I don't know if I changed anything to do this, but I'm loving it.
                  Yes, its in the changelog in the 1º post

Comment

Yes, its in the changelog in the 1º post
                    Superceleron, Will you be eventually making an Android TV (ATV) Version of this rom? I don't want to move away from ATV setup. It really works well for me and I really like the leanback apps.

Comment

Originally posted by amitabh15v View Post

Superceleron, Will you be eventually making an Android TV (ATV) Version of this rom? I don't want to move away from ATV setup. It really works well for me and I really like the leanback apps.
                      maybe in a near future!

Comment

maybe in a near future!

Comment

Hi SC ....thnx for rom...just quick question...I messed up with launcher ,Can't get your default one is there any chance to post like launcher apk. ? I really appreciate. Thnx.

Comment

Originally posted by sudoko View Post
                            Hi SC ....thnx for rom...just quick question...I messed up with launcher ,Can't get your default one is there any chance to post like launcher apk. ? I really appreciate. Thnx.
                            for if you have not deleted the Light home launcher and installed another

go into settings then apps choose the new launcher scrole down to open by default open and clear defaults reboot and use light home launcher

Comment

for if you have not deleted the Light home launcher and installed another

go into settings then apps choose the new launcher scrole down to open by default open and clear defaults reboot and use light home launcher
                              Thnx for quick reply, I tray that but then I have just a with screen and message light home not responding close or wait ?

Comment

hmmm any luck after that

Comment

Working...
                                X