Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do the upgrade its worth it fresh install scv2 first then OTA - local update of scv3 it will run smother and cooler

Comment

Well I install this Rom on my H96 Pro+ 3gb/16gb Box, I will say it does work better than any of there Stock Firmware that is for sure.

It still needs some cosmetic fixes the most notable it when using ES Explore to rename files the box comes up then the place you type the new file name is not there get gid of the on screen keyboard and it returns.

The box runs a bit Hotter than I like, Idle somewhere between 55C and 65C running FTMC that will jump to about 77C and this is in a Modified Case to get more Air to the Board, I took the Case from a M9X S912 Player and put the Logic Board in it this has two fold improvements the First being that the 2 hidden usb ports are no longer hidden the other is I made it so that the Top don't go all the way down to the Bottom of the case leaving a small Space all the way around this lets Fresh Air into the Box and keeps it cooler..

Anyway I do have another H96 Pro+ coming it is a 3gb/32gb that I got off of **** for less than Half Price since it has issues but I believe that it is a Firmware Problem I guess I will find out at the end of the Week.

The one I have now was another one I got Cheap it was Bricked when I got it even though The Burning Tool did connect to it you couldn't burn any firmware tot he box it would always error out, This is the First Android box that had that Problem it was taken care with a Pin Short then it burned just Fine.

The one that will be hear at the end of the week may very well be a ddr4 box time will tell for $45.00 us with free shipping it was impossible for me to pass up.

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
        do the upgrade its worth it fresh install scv2 first then OTA - local update of scv3 it will run smother and cooler
        All done.
        No more running to soundbar remote to turn volume down lol.
        Issue i have is with the Status bar.
        I go into setting and dispaly, then click statusbar adn turn it on, it appears, but soon as i press on down drop arrows, i can not bring it back up like i could in scv1, by simply dragging up.
        I have to go back to settings and turn it on again.
        Just to remind you, firmware is install on my r-box pro 3g, as may get different results on another box.

Thanks
        Last edited by Wingchundub; 06-27-2017, 10:54.

Comment

Well I have found Firmware that works well with this Box, All I had to do is get WiFi working and it is.

I will look at it again when it Matures some.

Comment

my box just died no video was working great for days tried android tool reburned image scv2 7.1 said success but still no video .

Comment

thinking of getting a new box maybe H96max

Comment

thinking of getting a new box maybe H96max
                I have one here to work on it... but i have 2 in front of it, one im going to rls it today, then i have a s905d to work and after that then i will work on that one!

Comment

superceleron please help... I am stuck on bootloader logo and can't go any further

Comment

Is anyone else having issue with status bar at bottom where when you select down, to hide it, that there is no option to get it bacl up by dragging mouse up like before.
                    I have to go into settings and press on turn on for it to pop back up.
                    Again i will mention i am using this on rbox pro 3g.

Best wishes

Comment

I took one last look inside before ordering a new box the wirless antena had come unstuck and must have been shorting out some where removed it dont use it anyways and Video back up and working

Comment

I took one last look inside before ordering a new box the wirless antena had come unstuck and must have been shorting out some where removed it dont use it anyways and Video back up and working

Comment

svc2 reinstalled updating now ftmc backedup thank god

Comment

just ordered AC Infinity MULTIFAN S1, Quiet 80mm USB Fan to sit over my box blowing air downwards on to the heatsink

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00G059G86/...709270_TE_item

SanDisk Ultra Fit 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ43-128G-G46)

Comment

back on it

Comment

just ordered AC Infinity MULTIFAN S1, Quiet 80mm USB Fan to sit over my box blowing air downwards on to the heatsink

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00G059G86/...709270_TE_item

SanDisk Ultra Fit 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ43-128G-G46)

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00YFI1EBC/...709270_TE_item
                                wooow that's some sweet mod! maybe share some photo after?

Comment

Working...
                                X