Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chenrp View Post

what does this option does?
    is for hdr tv's (4k)

Comment

"Next one"? Wow! You're rocking this little box.

Comment

Warning this will brick Banggood mbox clones
        tried on 2 models both bricked.

Comment

@ BR6,

Just flashed and re-flashed 4 H96 Pro+ from Banggood and Alfawise (won't reboot option) from GearBest. All nice and dandy.
          What was the original Firmware date of your boxes? I think mine were 8/27( Banggood).

Comment

@ chenrp,

Re: Magisk betas

Intellectually, I agree with leave well enough alone...
            Emotionally, I just gotta tweak it till I break it.

The last several beta commits brought: Reduce unnecessary stack memory allocation; Prevent multiple process clashes to start daemon; Fix bug that cause boot delay, plus a lot more fixed.
            It's always a risk, but, my fire extinguisher is only a few feet away.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
              @ BR6,

Just flashed and re-flashed 4 H96 Pro+ from Banggood and Alfawise (won't reboot option) from GearBest. All nice and dandy.
              What was the original Firmware date of your boxes? I think mine were 8/27( Banggood).
              try with toothpick method

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
                @ BR6,

Its the same as this post, I bricked it on 2 boxes, second box I can only get the banggood box to show up as worldcup if I short pins, when I flash fw I only get to 2% on USB burning tool, gives the DDR romcode error. both flashed originaly via the OTG USB port (supposedly next to power socket) 100% with SC V4.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-hardware-dead

Comment

Hola , este trabajo esta genial ya que es bonito , simple y rapido , un par de bug pero sin importancia ..

Una sugerencia tengo un alfawise h96 pro+ actualizado a la SCV7A y todo perfecto pero ya que es una rom personalizada y mi alfawise cuando lo apago se pone un led rojo e imposible de encender desde el mando teniendo que desenchufarlo y enchufar para iniciar el android , me gustaria ya que es un problema que tienen las nuevas cajas y somos muchos los que lo sufrimos , si no es molestia se podria mejorar en la proxima ota que dejase de salir el led rojo y asi poder apagar y encender desde el mando sin necesidad de hacer locuras ....

Un saludo , un gran trabajo a la espera de una nueva ota , gracias ....Hello, this work is great since it is nice, simple and fast, a couple of bug but not important ..

A suggestion I have an alphawise h96 pro + updated to the SCV7A and everything perfect but since it is a custom rom and my alfawise when it I turned off a red led and impossible to turn on the remote having to unplug it and plug in to start the android, I would like it already because it is a problem that the new boxes have and we are many who suffer it, if it is not annoyance could be improved in the next ota that the red led stopped coming out and so to be able to turn it off and on from the remote without needing to do crazy things ....

A greeting, a great job waiting for a new ota, thanks ....

Comment

i cant fix that m8, my own have that problem... and that is a hw problem! some of this boxes did come with that, if you dont flash it ever when it comes from new the problem dont show itself, but after the 1ยบ flash it will be there even with the stock rom.

Comment

Muchas gracias , es un poco molesto pero para nada es un problema porque se que al final lo voy a solucionar por mi cabezoneria jejeje

Comment

Hi Guys. I'm new to the forum.

Has anyone tried this firmware on the H96 Pro (Not Plus) 3/16??

I installed it and the results are amazing! This is the first Nougat firmware I installed that yields smooth playback. Only 2 problems: 4k videos only plays audio and so does any other type of video randomly at startup.

Anyone else experience this?

Comment

Has anyone tried this rom on GT1 sn: AX12?

Comment

The average temperature runs about 60 degrees C on my box. This is running with the latest OTA update.

Is this normal for this box. I have had to swap out the power supply after one week worth of running. Or do I have a hardware issue with new box.

Comment

Originally posted by robot20 View Post
                              The average temperature runs about 60 degrees C on my box. This is running with the latest OTA update.

Is this normal for this box. I have had to swap out the power supply after one week worth of running. Or do I have a hardware issue with new box.
                              That sounds real good to me for the H96 pro plus running any version of firmware without any hardware modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by robot20 View Post

if your interested in hardware mods to drop the temp see
                                Hi everyone, I see mods in different threads, so post your hardware mod , question here... I wanna see mods like cooling vents, heat sink tweaks, fans , lights,

Comment

Working...
                                X