Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For 4K and 1080p try Smart YouTube and NewPipe.
    Don't wory, YouTube will be updated.
    Last edited by lyubodelev; 06-14-2018, 14:48.

Comment

Hey guys, i was wondering, if ill flash this custom Rom to my android box will its mac adress change? Couse i have brought Smartip tv app which is registered by mac adress, any tips how cna i save same mac?

Comment

Originally posted by gintaras41 View Post
        Hey guys, i was wondering, if ill flash this custom Rom to my android box will its mac adress change? Couse i have brought Smartip tv app which is registered by mac adress, any tips how cna i save same mac?
        Yes, you can. The easiest way is by a terminal command.
        Download from the market Terminal Emulator, open it and write the fallowing:
        su
        echo "mac" > /sys/class/unifykeys/name
        echo "c4:4e:ac:19:3e:cf" > /sys/class/unifykeys/write

c4:4e:ac.... - replace with the desired mac address

Be careful with the spelling!
        Last edited by lyubodelev; 06-14-2018, 15:34.

Comment

Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post

Yes, you can. The easiest way is by a terminal command.
          Download from the market Terminal Emulator, open it and write the fallowing:
          su
          echo "mac" > /sys/class/unifykeys/name
          echo "c4:4e:ac:19:3e:cf" > /sys/class/unifykeys/write

c4:4e:ac.... - replace with the desired mac address

Be careful with the spelling!
          Wow, Thanks for the info, im on to it now

Comment

Hello. I am trying to upgrade my green PCB with SCV4, but even after 20 minutes nothing happens. Just this screen.
            It does not appear that the upgrade starts, as the original rom remains on the box and works.
            What to do?
            Sorry for bad picture and my bad english.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hello,

can i flash your img for lddr3 on a km8 p mediabox? I'm having the 1GB/8GB version with s912 cpu and t820 gpu, running android 6 kernel version 3.14.29. Looks like the ram is lddr3.

Hmm, just read you gave earlier comment, it depends on the hw design pinout. So trial and error.

Comment

Originally posted by Samm View Post
                Hello. I am trying to upgrade my green PCB with SCV4, but even after 20 minutes nothing happens. Just this screen.
                It does not appear that the upgrade starts, as the original rom remains on the box and works.
                What to do?

Think you coulld try to restart the box. If it doesn't work, you can format an sd card with fat32, put recovery.img and the ota zip update file in the root of the sd card. Put it in the mediabox. Take power outlet offf.. Press and keep pressing the reset button while putting in the power outlet again. Untill it boots the recovery image from the external sd card. Then you can try the update again.

This is how it workss on my mecool km8 p.

Comment

What to do?

The update must be done through the TWRP. And this on your photo doesn't look like TWRP. What is this?

Comment

mark-1978
                    You may try, but there is fair chance it will end with a brick, as RAM is not the only component that have to be compatible (that's why some H96 doesn't work with this rom).

lyubodelev
                    I think this is stock Update app? Never used it, but it seems to be stock update process.
                    ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

I try upgrade to SCV4 with this tutorial:
                      http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...o-any-s912-rom
                      Can i get some help please ?
                      How can upgrade from stock rom direct to SCV7 , without upgrade to SCV4?

Comment

Comment

SCV7A is an OTA Update of SCV4 and not of the Stock firmware. So you can't do this.
                          You will loose more time for reading such not tested articles, than to brush your box with the proved USB BT and to make the OTA Update for several minutes.

Comment

Is this guide ( http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...o-any-s912-rom ) OK for upggrade stock rom to SCV4 ?

Comment

Is this guide ( http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...o-any-s912-rom ) OK for upggrade stock rom to SCV4 ?
                              If you have red it, than do it. What are you asking?
                              Here it is clearly said on page 1 what one has to do to install SCV7A, isn't it?

Comment

I'll ask otherwise, because you do not understand my problem.
                                I did everything in accordance with this guide( http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...o-any-s912-rom) to upgrade the original ROM to SCV4 , but even after 20 minutes nothing happens.
                                I reset and try again and nothing.
                                What to do?
                                Is there other way to upgrade to SCV4 and how ?

Comment

Working...
                                X