Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S Pro L TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible to provide a way to throttle the CPU in this ROM?

Comment

[QUOTE = korgix300; n684217]

Γι 'αυτό κρατήστε σε ποιο φάκελο θα είναι αυτό επειδή επίσης σκούπισα τα πάντα;
      Ευχαριστίες

p.s. Θέλω να επισημάνω ότι άλλαξα το όνομα του μοντέλου και κάποιες άλλες παραμέτρους στο build.prop πριν από τη λήψη του boot loop [/ QUOTE] με αυτό το λογισμικό Magendanz το έφερα πίσω https://mega.nz/fm/gihQCQ6L

Comment

Guest I received today the M8S PRO L.

I'll install this firmware today by OTA. Can I install by after that, when you launch the non-ATV variant, the new firmware by OTA too?

Thanks!

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, but I recommend also a data wipe.

Guest will you make a V928 version of this rom? thanks.

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, after I return home.

Perfect, I look forward to your release.

Comment

Magendanz very good rom ! testing it atm !

Comment

Nice Rom!
            Couple of questions;

How to get audio passthrough in vlc for examples? I have a file with DTS MA but only plays stereo. In kodi it plays correctly in DTS MA.

YouTube app plays HDR videos in SDR. Doesn't this box support vp9 profile 2 for YouTube HDR?

Thanks!

Comment

Was anyone able to run any of these amazone prime vido apps? Everytime a video should be started the app quits with an error. Tried the native amazone app, the sony amazone app and tried it in browser, too. But without any success. Any ideas? Thank you

Comment

spreeni, I have installed Amazon Webview and Chrome from the Aptoide TV store. I then log into my Prime account on Chrome, select "request desktop site" from settings and I can then select a program and stream it in full HD. Takes Chrome a minute or so to ramp up the video quality, but it gets there. Not perfect and a bit fiddly, I agree, but Magendanz's excellent rom fully supports this method.
                Last edited by Zahir; 11-15-2017, 21:17.

Comment

Changelog (20171115):
                  • Updated to latest M8S Pro L OEM firmware (20171109.180937.V0928)
                  • Added additional option (Reboot & Sleep) to global action menu that displays when you press and hold the Power button.
                  • Removed attempt to launch voice assist on Back button long press. (only valid for watches)
                  • Fixed issue with external storage not showing up in some applications.
                  • Rebuilt TWRP with new V0928 kernel
                  • Latest build from Open GApps (20171116)
                  Download:

Comment

Brilliant. Installs easily over 619 and is perceptibly faster. YouTube 4k seems more stable across different clip types. Useful extras like selectable color space and additional power menu items. Just feels like a great upgrade all round. My box idles around 65C and rises to 72C when playing high bitrate videos (Kodi/YouTube/MX Player). Video performance doesn't vary, always smooth. Got to admire your steady professionalism in getting us these updates so quickly and cleanly. Thank you!

Comment

Thanks!
                      I'll install this new ROM before installing future non ATV ROM

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                      Changelog (20171115):
                      • Updated to latest M8S Pro L OEM firmware (20171109.180937.V0928)
                      • Added additional option (Reboot & Sleep) to global action menu that displays when you press and hold the Power button.
                      • Removed attempt to launch voice assist on Back button long press. (only valid for watches)
                      • Fixed issue with external storage not showing up in some applications.
                      • Rebuilt TWRP with new V0928 kernel
                      • Latest build from Open GApps (20171116)
                      Download:
                      Thanks for your wonderful work. I continue to have the problem with sleep function. Even if I select sleep the unit goes to shutdown (the led goes from blu to red too). So no difference between sleep and shutdown option. Do you know how can I resolve it?

Comment

@Zahir
                        Thank you, I will try this method.

Comment

Thanks! I'll try both ROMS!

Comment

Working...
                          X