Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S Pro L Stock & Nano Nexus ROM (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oops View Post

Vidéo
    ID : 1
    Format : AVC
    Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
    Profil du format : [email protected]
    Paramètres du format : CABAC / 5 Ref Frames
    Paramètres du format, CABAC : Oui
    Paramètres du format, RefFrames : 5 images
    Identifiant du codec : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
    Durée : 2 h 31 min
    Débit : 3 778 kb/s
    Largeur : 1 920 pixels
    Hauteur : 1 080 pixels
    Format à l'écran : 16/9
    Type d'images/s : Variable
    Images par seconde : 23,976 Im/s
    Espace de couleurs : YUV
    Sous-échantillonnage de la chrominance : 4:2:0
    Profondeur des couleurs : 8 bits
    Type de balayage : Progressif
    Bits/(Pixel*Image) : 0.076
    Taille du flux : 4,01 Gio (81%)
    Bibliothèque utilisée : x264 core 155 r2901
    I see something about ISO, is it an ISO file?? If so, not sure these boxes can play/decode the ISO file.....
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Isn't a ISO. It's a mkv x264.

Comment

bajann , clarkss12
        Problem solved. In the Android Plex app, in settings, advanced settings, I disabled the optional audio support for AC3. Thx for your help

Comment

Originally posted by Oops View Post
          bajann , clarkss12
          Problem solved. In the Android Plex app, in settings, advanced settings, I disabled the optional audio support for AC3. Thx for your help
          That is good to know, thanks.
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Anyone having problems with external hard drives ?
            I have a 2gb external hard drives and it keeps crashing when watching films via mx player pro ?
            Sometimes the mecool fails to see the contents of the hard drive.

Comment

I haven't had any luck with USB powered 2.5" socalled "portable" drives on any of these boxes - they keep spinning down. However, i did have some success with an externally powered "desktop" drive and the Paragon NTFS driver, that worked pretty fine.

Comment

Originally posted by jacko View Post
                Anyone having problems with external hard drives ?
                I have a 2gb external hard drives and it keeps crashing when watching films via mx player pro ?
                Sometimes the mecool fails to see the contents of the hard drive.
                Try with vlc. Try to power your hdd with an external power supply on the Y cable

Comment

Thanks for the advice chaps.

Comment

Hi anybody know how to get Netflix I. HD? I I stalled the app from Netflix site but it's only SD. With the android tv rom it works in hd
                    ​​​.
                    ​Thanks in advance

Comment

Hi Guys! I just wanted to post a ROM specific issue I've come across with Sixaxis Controller and this ROM that was driving me nuts for days before finding the fix / problem! The problem related to the following error message "Could not find required activity".

Using this ROM I kept getting a weird error message in Sixaxis Controller every time I tried to load a background when editing / constructing custom game touch profiles for individual games! I kept getting the following error message "Could not find required activity" and I wasn't getting to the option for selecting and loading game screen capture as a background! I was just getting the error message! This function is a critical feature of Sixaxis Controller and without it working you just can't create easy or accurate game touch profiles!

It turns out "Sixaxis Controller" and another touch emulation / mapping app I tried "Game Controller 2 Touch PRO" use a normally native ROM gallery app to select and load the background. So turns out with this custom ROM the default gallery app was taken out and is not found so we get the error message and background select and load fails! The simple fix is to just install "Google Photos" and problem is fixed! Backgrounds will now select and load in both apps

Guest Maybe it's worth considering leaving the default ROM gallery app in the ROM build or perhaps including Google Photos in the ROM build to avoid this same issue with potentially other apps producing the same error?

As a side note for those Sixaxis users that may not have come across my other post on here regarding a connection issue with Sixaxis and Wireless Bluetooth controllers on our boxes. For some reason wifi needs to be active to maintain a stable Bluetooth connection. If like me your not using wifi but Ethernet for your network / internet connection you need to turn on portable wifi hotspot to maintain a stable Bluetooth connection otherwise Bluetooth with keep dropping out on you!

Comment

Originally posted by dynamic_d View Post
                        Hi anybody know how to get Netflix I. HD? I I stalled the app from Netflix site but it's only SD. With the android tv rom it works in hd
                        ​​​.
                        ​Thanks in advance
                        Anybody any idea? It would really help. I like this rom but no HD is no go.

Comment

Guest. Hi! I just updated to the latest custom ROM version here (20180310) and noticed "Live Wallpaper Picker 7.1.2" was not included in the ROM again? I have installed the APK as a system app and live wallpapers are loading and working just fine! I know the stock ROM doesn't include the live wallpaper picker but is there any reason to not include it in this custom ROM? It's a feature most of us are use to seeing supported! Oh and thank you for all your custom ROM work it is much appreciated cheers

Comment

Originally posted by dynamic_d View Post

Anybody any idea? It would really help. I like this rom but no HD is no go.
                            Hi bro! Its so simple. Just install the apk Netflix APP for Android TV in another store. APTOIDE for example.

The logo border is white. It will works in FHD!

Comment

Do the Voice assisted remote control work as before after flashing these roms on the Mecool M8S pro L box?

Comment

Please guys i need some help
                                I installed nani rom on my mecool pro L and all works perfectly except that i cant copy any text from chrome or Gmail app or any other app
                                When i long press ok button on text or link doesn't show pop up bar for copy, paste or copy link
                                Is that normal for this rom or what is the problem
                                ​​​​​​I wish to fix this issue.
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X