Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gus View Post
    Hello, I'am on tilaz87 ATV rom 2 or 3 months without any issues and now I'm facing youtube freezing,
    anyone any idea?

Tilaz87 I wan't to congratulate about condribution, maybe you update atv to oreo since mibox has an update.
    When s912 gets orio I might update, or when next gen amlogic Soc comes I will be back on freaktab.

Comment

Saddened for my bad English, what is that I can download the version the version 07 directly and fall in love with Bootcardmarker? Otherwise how to have this firmware in the simplest. What is that I have to fall in love one by one every img? Thank you in advance and saddened.

Comment

Hello,

Wish is the best ROM between this and "[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)" ?

@tillaz87
        I installed Chrome APK but it is running as smartphone Android, how to run is like a TV version ? (like this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS9iIfmiK-4)

Have a nice day

In the spirit of the Pure Nexus Project, these TVStock Nexus ROMs deliver the pure Android TV experience using the Open GApps TVStock Package (https://github.com/ope

Comment

Originally posted by gtfan View Post
          Hello,

Wish is the best ROM between this and "[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)" ?

@tillaz87
          I installed Chrome APK but it is running as smartphone Android, how to run is like a TV version ? (like this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS9iIfmiK-4)

Have a nice day
          Pointless asking best ROM questions.. when you can just try them both, What suits one isn't for the other... people using this will say this people using that will say that.

This is more "stock" Android TV the other is more mixed

l would personally ban talk of it in ROM threads like other sites do as all hell normally brakes loose.. when something it popular enough.

Like when you ask "Android or IOS" "Playstation or Xbox"

You problem with chrome is you need to download a lower dpi version (240dpi) which is the tablet UI

Also people with youtube starting to freeze after months of working fine? That's because they updated the app, TV version of YouTube is progressively getting worse and worse on these boxes..

Uninstall the update for YouTube and don't update it again.

Comment

Hey tillaz87, is the auto frame rate switch working correctly now with kodi 17?

Comment

Originally posted by Samekas View Post
              Hey tillaz87, is the auto frame rate switch working correctly now with kodi 17?
              I have no idea as it's not something I ever needed it's not been updated since final release though

Comment

Thank you for this ROM it fastest and best from all others I tried and the most like stock nexus player! all working flawless

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

You problem with chrome is you need to download a lower dpi version (240dpi) which is the tablet UI

I also can't find Chrome browser (or settings) that support/enable tabs. It looks like on my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by zagor View Post

I also can't find Chrome browser (or settings) that support/enable tabs. It looks like on my phone.
                    Because this is android tv, so it's not actually officially supported by google on this platform.
                    Chrome is now nodpi releases so only option is to set build.prop dpi to 240 but that causes issues with tv apps as they want 320

I would use xposed and app settings to set 240 to chrome only

Comment

Hi, first off all, thanks for all your work you have done!
                      Its first time, I am flashing my GT Ultimate 1. Can i start directly flashing it?
                      Loading the latest IMG, instaling the latest Burning Tool. Connect the box via USB to my pc, and than simply flash? Is it all?

Checked the whole forum for some kind of tutorial, if i overlooked something, please tell me.

thanks for your help!

Comment

Hi, So to my understanding, this ROM is now discontinued until the oreo update on S912 (q201) is released? Do you think that these chinese OEMs will bother with updating our devices? (Idk, I mean it's very far fetched, until some OEM does and releases the source code for the kernel or something, no? Xiaomi is not "any" chinese OEM, so idk.)

Comment

Originally posted by midi-sama View Post
                          Hi, So to my understanding, this ROM is now discontinued until the oreo update on S912 (q201) is released? Do you think that these chinese OEMs will bother with updating our devices? (Idk, I mean it's very far fetched, until some OEM does and releases the source code for the kernel or something, no? Xiaomi is not "any" chinese OEM, so idk.)
                          This has been updated around 10 times already so not much more I could personally do, plus the interest is also lacking from me, hence the reason 8.0 only way I update.
                          However though this is working just fine and already seen more updates than most OME would offer.. so the discontinued thing shouldn't bother anyone

But when it comes to 8.0 its all down to amlogic, who don't appear to have an 8.0 sdk for s912. Only s905X as far as I know.

Comment

Hi and first thanks for your works.
                            Do you have any patch for led clocks on T95z plus ?
                            And how can i apply that.

Comment

And second question.
                              On my T95z plus 3gb/32gb no network, i have an ap6255 inside and it show me the networks available but can't connect on both, and the ethernet connection is ok but don't working correctly ( loose connection)

Comment

after some test, if i unplug the ethernet wire then the wifi works.

Maybe some driver issue with this rom on my t95z plus

Comment

Working...
                                X