Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jacquesvg View Post

Jip, my google play > settings says "Uncertified", there in lies my problem.

Thanks anyway
    I will post something for you to try soon

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesvg View Post

Your comment regarding build.prop led me to this find.
      https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...store-t3673617

Gonna give it a try
      this is android TV so the build.prop stuff needs to be for TV device or others stuff is messed up.

try this.. Flash in recovery Patch1.zip Wipe data factory reset after flashing.. best way

I added the last two parts it was missing from MI BOX build.prop, reason it was not originally included was because it was continuously downloading the beta update in background for that device then failing. This now uses info from no beta so hopefully the above dose not happen.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

I will post something for you to try soon
        Tillaz87, I noticed when using your firmware, it needed to have forced landscape in the build.prop to make all phone apps landscape. The default only works with phone apps that have the switch enabled.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

Tillaz87, I noticed when using your firmware, it needed to have forced landscape in the build.prop to make all phone apps landscape. The default only works with phone apps that have the switch enabled.
          How non ATV app behave will vary, its not something I support or google so user needs to accommodate for this stuff if desired

Comment

How non ATV app behave will vary, its not something I support or google so user needs to accommodate for this stuff if desired
            Just saying and understood..., A few who try different firmwares may not be so keen, and expect landscape to function on the TV will all apps, even though your not pushing Android TV..

Just needed landscape to work on a few phone apps, as they were too small in portrait. Would have used app settings in Xposed, but found the build.prop to do what I needed without adding a module in xposed to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

A few who try different firmwares may not be so keen, and expect landscape to function on the TV will all apps, even though your not pushing Android TV..
              That's why I recommend those people to use a non ATV firmware, since this is discontinued its to be taken as is.. I will also be leaving freaktab and xda soon so my input will eventually stop. people are free to post patches to whatever they feel helpful.

Comment

That's why I recommend those people to use a non ATV firmware, since this is discontinued its to be taken as is.. I will also be leaving freaktab and xda soon so my input will eventually stop. people are free to post patches to whatever they feel helpful.

Comment

I'm sad that you have to stop with the development, but I'm glad that you have some time to dedicate yourself to oneself, I've spent months or years dedicating myself to moderation of forums, development of ports of ROMs, administration of pages in G + and even blogs.

Not to mention the time I was addicted to games. And although these things are pleasurable, and too bad you get a liability that you do not support over charging the ombors. So it is good to stop and focus more on your life, health, family and so on.

Comment

I can't make any app device administrator on your firmware. I have disabled all screen overlay apps and still doesn't work. Please help

Comment

Hello everybody, I downloaded the 7 ROM's files (ARCHIVE) but how to unpack them to one file ?

Comment

you have to use usb burning tool or bootcardmaker.
                        there are tutorials for

Comment

I can't make any of my apps as device administrators on this firmware. I have disabled all screen overlay apps and still doesn't work. Please help

Comment

does it support 100mbps lan chip?

Comment

Originally posted by mark-1978 View Post
                              does it support 100mbps lan chip?
                              Nope

Comment

Hello, I'am on tilaz87 ATV rom 2 or 3 months without any issues and now I'm facing youtube freezing,
                                anyone any idea?

Tilaz87 I wan't to congratulate about condribution, maybe you update atv to oreo since mibox has an update.

Comment

Working...
                                X