X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cwm recovery for rk3188

Originally posted by Pluto View Post
    Sorry for bothering with asking but i have noticed that it hasnt been used nor talked much about.

is the CWM for X7 stable? I mean fully functional? None of my phones are without it and i really prefer a verbose recovery in X7.
    Yes, seems so, I dont have the X7 but people reported that work.

Originally posted by rceccleston View Post
    While the generic RK3188 CWM recovery functions correctly on my Pipo M6, using the volume controls to navigate the menu's, I am concerned the generic recovery is reliant upon a functioning kernel.

Since I've had great success with the CX-919 recovery, flashing custom kernels from Marvin, would you be willing to compile a CWM recovery for the Pipo M6?

Please find below a link to Pipo's latest kernel extracted from Riley's latest ROM.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1g_...it?usp=sharing
    Please if you can extract the recovery.img, it will better, give me it if you can, and I will try to make a cwm for you. In tablets I am not sure if some of the modules included in the stock recovery are needed for the tablet

Originally posted by karakan08 View Post
    Guys, just a quick question - I have my cx 919 running smooth with custom rom and apps.
    I want to instal the CWM on it, if I do this, would the configuration and apps be removed ?
    No, only the stock recovery will be out, but allways exist a little risk when you flash any device

Originally posted by scd View Post
    Works perfectly. Thank you so much for that.
    Good Thanks for the feedback.

leolas
    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
    My devices:
    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
    Gearbest.com)
    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
      Please if you can extract the recovery.img, it will better, give me it if you can, and I will try to make a cwm for you. In tablets I am not sure if some of the modules included in the stock recovery are needed for the tablet
      Thank you.

Please find below a link to the stock recovery.image

Comment

Can anyone suggest a great air mouse to use with Minix Neo X7 that works great on the 005 FW, other roms, and CWM? My Tronsmart remote makes CWM freak out, which it ends up choosing to reboot on it's own, and the stock Minix X7 remote doesn't work at all in CWM. I considering the Minix A2 remote. Thanks! Also thank you for making this work with the Neo X7!!

Comment

Thank you.

Please find below a link to the stock recovery.image

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1g_...it?usp=sharing
          Here are your cwm recovery, Remember that I don have the device, be sure that you know what are you doing, in tablets the way to port the cwm by fun_ can be different, etc...

http://www.freak-tab.de/leolas/cwm/PipoM6-cwm-recovery.img.zip

Please tell me if it works
          My devices:
          Gearbest.com)
          Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

The latest HFW ROM (2.0.3) for T428 still seems to support only the terminal way of installing CWM recovery.
            NVidia Shield TV 2015 16 GB || Stock
            NVidia Shield TV 2017 16 GB || Stock
            Buy me a beer?

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
              Here are your cwm recovery, Remember that I don have the device, be sure that you know what are you doing, in tablets the way to port the cwm by fun_ can be different, etc...

http://www.freak-tab.de/leolas/cwm/PipoM6-cwm-recovery.img.zip

Please tell me if it works
              Flashed, booted into recovery and made a backup without any issues.

Thank you for all your time and effort!

Comment

Flashed, booted into recovery and made a backup without any issues.

Thank you for all your time and effort!
                Great, thanks to fun from androtab too, he made the cwm for this devices

leolas
                My devices:
                Gearbest.com)

Comment

cwm-recovery with correct kernel for k-r42

hi leolas,

i uploaded my new cwm-recovery.img with the correct kernel for k-r42. The new one supports not ony vfat but also ext4 for external_sd.

your k-r42-cwm-recovery.img hat wrong kernel (minix x7''s kernel).
                  http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
                    hi leolas,

i uploaded my new cwm-recovery.img with the correct kernel for k-r42. The new one supports not ony vfat but also ext4 for external_sd.

your k-r42-cwm-recovery.img hat wrong kernel (minix x7''s kernel).
                    Ahh, thanks for the advice, I supose that lewy used in his Rom the stock x7 recovery instead of the kr42.

Did you used the fun cwm like base for this one?

leolas
                    My devices:
                    Gearbest.com)

Comment

hello

hello, i am looking for a way to make a cwm for my rk3188 tablet, i cant find any forum related to that particular tablet and i tried flashing the generic cwm and now my recovery is blank

i still have the stock recovery.img extracted with romdump
                      The user is currently not active, and in hiatus mode. please forgive me. will be back soon as i get my new rockchip device

Comment

What kind of tablet do you have?
                        Randy
                        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                        Read my BIO Here
                        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                        Donate here

Comment

Upload the stock recovery.img and give me the link, I don't have any rk3188 tablet yet, but I made 2 cwm for them (remberber that using fun work in androtab, so thanks to him) and both works, if someone wants I try with his device only tell me.

leolas
                          My devices:
                          Gearbest.com)

Comment

Hello again

@rrileypm
                            The tablet is a Skyworth x7010

@leolas
                            here is the stock recovery.img

if you need any other img like boot or system, I also have them extracted using romdump.
                            The user is currently not active, and in hiatus mode. please forgive me. will be back soon as i get my new rockchip device

Comment

uhm

i also would like to ask how to compile into a flashable firmware the images that i got from rom dump.

here are the files that i got from rom dump

boot.img -16,384kb
                              checksum.md5 - 1kb
                              config.gz - 0 kb
                              recovery.img 32,768kb
                              systeminfo.gz -2kb
                              system.tar 394,393kb - Rooted and slightly modified...

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by th3f33 View Post
                                @rrileypm
                                The tablet is a Skyworth x7010

@leolas
                                here is the stock recovery.img

if you need any other img like boot or system, I also have them extracted using romdump.
                                Sorry for the delay, I was very busy. Here is yoour cwm recovery, like always, be sure that you know what are you doing, I dont have the tabloet so I cant check it, bla, bla, bla...

Likn Skyworth x7010:http://www.freak-tab.de/leolas/cwm/x...covery.img.zip

I hope it works for you.
                                My devices:
                                Gearbest.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X