This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pipo Smart S1 Pro

If you are still willing to make custom CWM recovery based on firmware here is mine:

I tried the generic one found on Androtab but it was a no go.

Thanks in advance.

[EDIT]
    Just realized that this was in the TV Player support forum, sorry. Looking in the tab section now.
    Last edited by abbelyn; 09-13-2013, 00:12.

Comment

Re: cwm recovery for rk3188

I will try, but the recovery images made untill now are for sticks, don't know if a tablet will work, lets try

leolas
      Last edited by leolas; 09-13-2013, 07:30.
      REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
      My devices:
      Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
      MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
      Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
      Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
      Gearbest.com)
      MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
      Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
      Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by killer5000 View Post
        the k-r42 don't work. i get a black screen when i try to get in to recovery
        ok I remade the recovery using the last stock rom you gave me:

Please test it and tell me the result. Try to use the second way in the first post to install it, and reboot to recovery from terminal using:
        Code:
        su
        reboot recovery
        My devices:
        Gearbest.com)
        Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by abbelyn View Post
          If you are still willing to make custom CWM recovery based on firmware here is mine:

I tried the generic one found on Androtab but it was a no go.

Thanks in advance.

[EDIT]
          Just realized that this was in the TV Player support forum, sorry. Looking in the tab section now.
          Like this is the first time I try this cwm mod to work in a tablet, and I don't have anyone to test, I will sent the file to you by pm, and lets try it. I don't know if you will need an usb keyboard to make it work or it will work with your tablet keys. This recovery was made by fun_ and I only modded it.
          My devices:
          Gearbest.com)

Comment

i install cwm recovery for cs918 used ROM Flash Tool and install Reboot App for reboot to CWM But I did not get cwm recovery mod

Comment

Originally posted by luinx View Post
              i install cwm recovery for cs918 used ROM Flash Tool and install Reboot App for reboot to CWM But I did not get cwm recovery mod
              I supose you are using a lewy rom, so please can you install it using terminal emulator way? And rebbot to recovery using terminal emulator too.

leolas
              My devices:
              Gearbest.com)

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                I supose you are using a lewy rom, so please can you install it using terminal emulator way? And rebbot to recovery using terminal emulator too.

leolas
                Ok I will try and give you feedback

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Can you make a photo?

leolas
                  i can make a foto on sunday when i come back home,but to make it more accurate,fonts are small and the upper and lower text is cut out from the screen. the pan button on the tv can resize it somehow and it is kinda readable, but still some text is missing far up (first lines) and far down (last lines).

Comment

Originally posted by tdriver View Post
                    i can make a foto on sunday when i come back home,but to make it more accurate,fonts are small and the upper and lower text is cut out from the screen. the pan button on the tv can resize it somehow and it is kinda readable, but still some text is missing far up (first lines) and far down (last lines).
                    Look in the screen if there is a zoom or scale option.

leolas
                    My devices:
                    Gearbest.com)

Comment

Look in the screen if there is a zoom or scale option.

leolas
                      the tv has a zoom/scale option but still there is text missing in recovery. i don't have hdmi input on the tv , i use a hdmi--> RGB converter box. maybe thats the problem. fyi, when the stick boots, i can resize the screen from settings-->screen normally,no problem there.

Comment

the tv has a zoom/scale option but still there is text missing in recovery. i don't have hdmi input on the tv , i use a hdmi--> RGB converter box. maybe thats the problem. fyi, when the stick boots, i can resize the screen from settings-->screen normally,no problem there.
                        Yes, it can be the problem.
                        Can you connect the device in adb mode to test something? Sam321shared with us a way to resize the screen, if you can check if works by adb I will edit the recovery and add it in the recovery boot procces, but first I need to know if it works in your screen.

leolas
                        My devices:
                        Gearbest.com)

Comment

Yes, it can be the problem.
                          Can you connect the device in adb mode to test something? Sam321shared with us a way to resize the screen, if you can check if works by adb I will edit the recovery and add it in the recovery boot procces, but first I need to know if it works in your screen.

leolas
                          show me what i need to do and i will try as soon as i can.

Comment

show me what i need to do and i will try as soon as i can.
                            I supose that you are using a windows pc and never connected a device using adb, right?

leolas
                            My devices:
                            Gearbest.com)

Comment

I supose that you are using a windows pc and never connected a device using adb, right?

leolas
                              right! but i have installed the drivers i think.

Comment

right! but i have installed the drivers i think.
                                Look at your pm
                                My devices:
                                Gearbest.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X