This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Molle View Post
    And particularly the 'RKAndroidTool' flashing method. I just tried terminal-based flashing and it worked like a charm.
    did you do it with lewy hibrid rom for T428 and it's working? please post a link how to use terminal based flashing.

Comment

Originally posted by tdriver View Post
      did you do it with lewy hibrid rom for T428 and it's working? please post a link how to use terminal based flashing.
      The terminal emulator instructions are in the first post.

2 new recovery files added to 3º post for testing: k-r42 and doobol-u2 waiting for your feedback
      REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
      My devices:
      Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
      MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
      Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
      Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
      Gearbest.com)
      MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
      Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
      Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

i tried again.....with the terminal window this time, it is not working. (T428) n is there a way to check if the cwm.img file has been loaded properly via terminal?

Comment

i tried again.....with the terminal window this time, it is not working. (T428) n is there a way to check if the cwm.img file has been loaded properly via terminal?
          check all the procces again and write here the result pls.
          My devices:
          Gearbest.com)
          Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
            The terminal emulator instructions are in the first post.

2 new recovery files added to 3º post for testing: k-r42 and doobol-u2 waiting for your feedback
            the k-r42 don't work. i get a black screen when i try to get in to recovery

Comment

Re: cwm recovery for rk3188

Originally posted by killer5000 View Post
              the k-r42 don't work. i get a black screen when i try to get in to recovery
              What rom are you using?

leolas
              My devices:
              Gearbest.com)

Comment

What rom are you using? And what way of install?

leolas

leolas
                My devices:
                Gearbest.com)

Comment

What rom are you using?

leolas
                  I try it on new stock firmware, k-r42 hybrid firmware (hfw) v1.2.0, v2.0 and the one i upload for you for you. Here a link with the new stock firmware without root https://www.dropbox.com/s/73xa7kll0c...20130702_B.rar

Comment

Originally posted by killer5000 View Post
                    I try it on new stock firmware, k-r42 hybrid firmware (hfw) v1.2.0, v2.0 and the one i upload for you for you. Here a link with the new stock firmware without root https://www.dropbox.com/s/73xa7kll0c...20130702_B.rar
                    Ok I will take a look on this one.

leolas
                    My devices:
                    Gearbest.com)

Comment

Doobol-u2-cwm-recovery.img is working OK !

Tested backup on and recovery from internal (nand) memory and external SD card (formatted by Android OS, don't know which format it is).
                      Don't work on external SD card formatted NTFS.

Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by zzmakii View Post
                        Doobol-u2-cwm-recovery.img is working OK !

Tested backup on and recovery from internal (nand) memory and external SD card (formatted by Android OS, don't know which format it is).
                        Don't work on external SD card formatted NTFS.

Thanks !
                        Good Thanks for the feedback, NTFS is not admited in all this recovery images, and I dont know how make it work actually but I will try to investigate it.
                        My devices:
                        Gearbest.com)

Comment

check all the procces again and write here the result pls.
                          ...tried once more, same results. (T428). just to make sure it went ok, at the end in terminal, it ask to replace cwm.sh hit "Y" --> inflating: cwm.sh then -->inflating flash_image. thats it??

Comment

...tried once more, same results. (T428). just to make sure it went ok, at the end in terminal, it ask to replace cwm.sh hit "Y" --> inflating: cwm.sh then -->inflating flash_image. thats it??
                            I do it step by step and I will post what you must write in red, the rest is what the terminal will show:
                            Code:
                            root@android:/ # [COLOR=#ff0000]su[/COLOR]
                            root@android:/ # [COLOR=#ff0000]cd /sdcard/Download[/COLOR]
                            root@android:/sdcard/Download # [COLOR=#ff0000]unzip term-install.zip [/COLOR]
                            Archive:  term-install.zip
                              inflating: cwm.sh
                              inflating: flash_image
                            root@android:/sdcard/Download #[COLOR=#ff0000]unzip T428-cwm-recovery.img.zip[/COLOR]                                               <
                            Archive:  T428-cwm-recovery.img.zip
                              inflating: T428-cwm-recovery.img
                            root@android:/sdcard/Download # [COLOR=#ff0000]mv T428-cwm-recovery.img cwm-recovery.img[/COLOR]       
                            root@android:/sdcard/Download # [COLOR=#ff0000]sh cwm.sh[/COLOR]
                            [COLOR=#0000ff]wrote recovery partition[/COLOR]
                            root@android:/sdcard/Download # [COLOR=#00ff00]reboot recovery[/COLOR]
                            The last you must see is the blue line, this one informs that the recovery partition has been wroted, after that, you must write the last line (in green) and then the stick must enter in cwm recovery.

EDIT Please remember that linux is case sensitive. So T and t are not the same, write the lines exactly like they are in the red part.
                            My devices:
                            Gearbest.com)

Comment

I do it step by step and I will post what you must write in red, the rest is what the terminal will show:
                              Code:
                              root@android:/ # [COLOR=#ff0000]su[/COLOR]
                              root@android:/ # [COLOR=#ff0000]cd /sdcard/Download[/COLOR]
                              root@android:/sdcard/Download # [COLOR=#ff0000]unzip term-install.zip [/COLOR]
                              Archive:  term-install.zip
                                inflating: cwm.sh
                                inflating: flash_image
                              root@android:/sdcard/Download #[COLOR=#ff0000]unzip T428-cwm-recovery.img.zip[/COLOR]                                               <
                              Archive:  T428-cwm-recovery.img.zip
                                inflating: T428-cwm-recovery.img
                              root@android:/sdcard/Download # [COLOR=#ff0000]mv T428-cwm-recovery.img cwm-recovery.img[/COLOR]       
                              root@android:/sdcard/Download # [COLOR=#ff0000]sh cwm.sh[/COLOR]
                              [COLOR=#0000ff]wrote recovery partition[/COLOR]
                              root@android:/sdcard/Download # [COLOR=#00ff00]reboot recovery[/COLOR]
                              The last you must see is the blue line, this one informs that the recovery partition has been wroted, after that, you must write the last line (in green) and then the stick must enter in cwm recovery.

EDIT Please remember that linux is case sensitive. So T and t are not the same, write the lines exactly like they are in the red part.
                              it worked ...!!! thank you. not with the reboot app though, only with terminal. one thing... is there a way to change resolution or make the fonts bigger in recovery? it is almost impossible to see the text.

Comment

it worked ...!!! thank you. not with the reboot app though, only with terminal. one thing... is there a way to change resolution or make the fonts bigger in recovery? it is almost impossible to see the text.
                                Can you make a photo?

leolas
                                My devices:
                                Gearbest.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X