Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lonix View Post

sorry it took so long

please try this kodi, the original one(deleted)

install kodi.apk via USB install App

reboot to recovery with quickboot

copy librkffplayer.zip to USB stick and flash from TWRP

EDIT: oops, that probably did'nt work :0 yawn try again new link <-----here

I am a Chinese player, English is not good, I have a rk3368 cloudnetgo, this and mk68 RKM the same kernel, ask me to brush your firmware. Thank you

Comment

Hi,
      First of all a big thanks to lonix for his efforts in porting the Roms for our STTTTUUUUUUTERINGGG Orion R68 (CRAP) box!
      ​I have been using my old CS968 with little problems .Silly me thinking that a newer more powerfull box would be nice!
      This box has been so anoying to me since the day I recieved it due to its major flaws that it sits mostly unused waiting for a properly functioning Rom.
      Back to the trusty CS968 in the mean time.
      I tried to publish a POOR review on Geekbuying where I had purchased my Orion to warn other potential buyers of the issues. Only to have them not publish my review and instead "Try to FIX the problems" , eventually they offered to repair my device, but I am sure that it is a software issue (Rockchip shit SDK). I do not think it is a very honest or good business practice to disallow negative reviews as it does not really reflect the overall user experience, but makes people think that a mediocre product is in fact good.
      Sorry for the rant....
      Now to my questions.

Do these Rom's have a unified partion(emulated) format like Wasser's Rom?
      I have become a fan of that partion layout due to the fact that the entire usable memory is available for anything(ie no restricions on app. installations due to limited partion size).
      If this is not the case, is it possible to make versions of these Roms that use emulated storage?

Thanks.

Comment

hi
        just falsed the zidoo v3
        green/pink problem is not fixed....
        Ugoos UT4 rom with original kernel the problem fixed...
        zidoo wrote on the forum the in version 1.0.30 it will be fixed
        can you fixed it on next version plz?

Comment

I'm running zidoo v3 on 2 of my tronsmart meta with no issues at all.....

Comment

Thanx Ionix for the Kodi upload and instructions. Now that weird echo effect is gone. However when you update the ROM please bear in mind that i will need to keep the correct old kodi version i am using currently.

Comment

Originally posted by dillweed View Post
              I'm running zidoo v3 on 2 of my tronsmart meta with no issues at all.....
              hi
              it a problem with old 2009 tv with hdmi handsake ( not all tv )
              tronsmart solve the problem ( probley the orignal kernel that lonix used on the first rom )
              zidoo will solve the problem on the next version rom.

Comment

First dude, thanks for your hard work to try and improve our unfortunately disappointing boxes.

I have flashed the Zidoo ROM and having problems with the Ugoos one. I love the ROM, launcher and android TV apps however, I'm still having the same issues with stuttering (YouTube, showbox, kodi etc). Am I the only one still having the same old issues?

Comment

Hi!

Very big problem with KODI (Firmware V3) (test with ISO BLURAY) have problem lip-sync :/

and have message "update to 15.2, actual is 15.2 RC"

Confirme me have same problem?
                  TRONSMART R68: Firmware "HPH NT-V8 ROM V1.2 (Dual-Boot) by mo123" (DTS-HDMA, Work)
                  ONKYO: TX-NR 809

Comment

Originally posted by Vinc3nzo View Post
                    Hi!

Very big problem with KODI (Firmware V3) (test with ISO BLURAY) have problem lip-sync :/

and have message &quot;update to 15.2, actual is 15.2 RC&quot;

Confirme me have same problem?
                    Please try this version of kodi ( original zidoo)

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

To install, uninstall current kodi

Unzip to root of a USB stick
                    Install .apk using USB install app
                    Reboot to recovery using quickboot
                    Install librkffplayer using TWRP recovery
                    Click install change to usb storage and select file to flash

Comment

Originally posted by Bazmamfoo View Post
                      First dude, thanks for your hard work to try and improve our unfortunately disappointing boxes.

I have flashed the Zidoo ROM and having problems with the Ugoos one. I love the ROM, launcher and android TV apps however, I'm still having the same issues with stuttering (YouTube, showbox, kodi etc). Am I the only one still having the same old issues?
                      Sorry, guys I've decided to discontinue working on the Ugoos rom due to wassers new firmware being 100x better, I will however continue to work on the Zidoo rom.
                      Last edited by lonix; 01-14-2016, 06:36.

Comment

Originally posted by lonix View Post

Sorry, guys I've decided to discontinue working on the Ugoos rom due to wassers new firmware being 100x better, I will however continue to work on the Zidoo rom.

.. So wassers firmware is compatible with our Tronsmart R68 ?????
                        Where can I find this firmware to test ?

Comment

Did anyone tried to flash it on Tronsmart device? And do we lose TWRP if we flash it?

Comment

Installer, waser firmware in R68 Meta (2,16)but still the problem of stuttering and the colors look dull. The intenet is super fast, I think it is the fastest out there.

I'm reading about DRM in boxes android. In Waser Rom (Google Widevine DRM moudlar this in Stage 1, while in Zido firmware does not exist.

This is very important because the higher the level (level-3), we see better quality content, Netflix and Google 4k movies or other apk

Info :This apk :https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...idfung.drminfo

Example: WeTeck have google certificate, buy the level is 1. Is no much, i don't like this box, my transmart R68 Meta is better. (software is trash)

Ionix, is possible level 3 in zidoo firmware? or same level 1. wasser rom?

Thank You

Comment

I think Ugoos has level 1, there is a file in /system/framework on the Ugoos rom

Comment

Working...
                              X