Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by djla View Post
    Thanks for the answer! Really appreciate it. Tried all the USB ports but still the controller doesn't work. The problem also is that with the normal controller that comes with the X7, there is no pointer on the screen which leads me to think that the airmouse function doesn't work at all...

Hope that there is a solution for this, or should I just reinstall Quickshot?
    The Remote that comes with x7 is not an airmouse, so don't expect a mouse pointer with it. Other airmouses must work like rdsok said.

leolas.
    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
    My devices:
    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
    Gearbest.com)
    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

In search for my best suitable Rom switched back to yours.

But I have a thing which the other Rom haven't.
      In Mashup and Beyondxbmc (and nitro xbmc also) it can not resolve the url with180upload.
      The captcha isn't loading and gives this error.

Mashup urlresolver error'url error' object has no attribute 'code'

On my tablet it's all working. So flashed an other Rom for the x7. And there it is working.

Can someone reproduce?
      Last edited by Guest; 02-20-2014, 09:50.

Comment

Originally posted by wackidth View Post
        In search for my best suitable Rom switched back to yours.

But I have a thing which the other Rom haven't.
        In Mashup and Beyondxbmc (and nitro xbmc also) it can not resolve the url with180upload.
        The captcha isn't loading and gives this error.

Mashup urlresolver error'url error' object has no attribute 'code'

On my tablet it's all working. So flashed another Rom for the x7. And there it is working.
        Which rom you flashed? Also for the other rom you still use BeyondXbmc?

Comment

Originally posted by kokoui View Post
          Which rom you flashed? Also for the other rom you still use BeyondXbmc?
          The other Rom is Hardwareguru. And yes also Beyondxbmc.
          But the nitro xbmc edition is the same story.

I flashed nitro three times and downloaded again. So it's also not a bad flash or something like that.

Comment

The other Rom is Hardwareguru. And yes also Beyondxbmc.
            But the nitro xbmc edition is the same story.

I flashed nitro three times and downloaded again. So it's also not a bad flash or something like that.
            perhaps is the adblock app that blocks captcha. Can you remove the app and test it?

Comment

perhaps is the adblock app that blocks captcha. Can you remove the app and test it?
              I did not activate adblock so I guess it's not working? Did not download hosts etc. Or is it working out of the box?

Will try when i get home.

Do you use Mashup and can you reproduce this for me?

Comment

I did not activate adblock so I guess it's not working? Did not download hosts etc. Or is it working out of the box?

I will try as well when i go home but for me nothing works from 180upload

Comment

Your rom rocks...

If I pull push my a2 usb dongle while your rom running, my mouse pointer does not come on when I wake the a2
                  Without memories we have nothing.

Comment

adaway is preactivated by default, so it's working from the first start. try to revert the changes and disable The app. Regards!
                    There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                      adaway is preactivated by default, so it's working from the first start. try to revert the changes and disable The app. Regards!
                      Yep i can confirm that disabling adaway fixes the problem with captcha not showing in xbmc

Comment

Yep i can confirm that disabling adaway fixes the problem with captcha not showing in xbmc

Ahhhh thanks mate... I am not home yet.. But it will be a happy one..

Comment

Originally posted by litry View Post
                          [Custom ROM] by The Nitro TeaM Quickshot V2
                          THe TeaM Nitro presents
                          -------------------------------
                          ***** ***** Quickshot v2 ***** *****

The Nitro TeaM (TNT) is formed : Litry , Tincore , Leolas , Skelton and Daemonium

Well, this time we want to offer the second version of Quickshot, it has some improvements and make the rom easier to use, we have worked hard on it and hope you enjoy it.

Changelog:
                          - Based on the stock rom 008 Minix , we have gutted it and we added everything that seemed useful for us.
                          - We have removed the overlay by default, we find it useless and it results in wrong identification of the device resolution in various applications. The kernel used is the Minix stock 1080p and we also provide overclocked kernels (patching the stock kernel) to be installed, all of them 1080p.
                          - Debloated, this time rather more than in the previous version.
                          - Rooted with the latest SuperSU installed.
                          - Updated and full working Busybox.
                          - All Google Apps updated to their latest version .
                          - Added init.d support. It was tested and works great.
                          - Added adb tcp (by wifi or ethernet) and adb is working from the start while you connect the OTG USB to PC.
                          - Now from terminal or adb you can use the nano editor to edit files .
                          - Some TCP tweaks
                          - Launcher-MOD , transparency and customizing launchers and background. Look at the wallpapers available, they are great.
                          - Pre-installed apps Es FileExplorer, Mxplayer, Firefox, Tincore KeyMapper, Reboot apk, xbmc-modded (minix based), Adaway, terminal emulator, Sony Walkman music player, youtube HD, etc ... All applications are installed as user, so if you want, you can uninstall them without problems.
                          - Added Quickflasher and KeyMapper from Tincore, great job done, later we will explain something more about those applications.
                          - Added some support for mele F10 and RiiMini i8 .
                          - Added a quick configurator to start .
                          - Replaced the framework cursor.
                          - Moded xbmc with some preinstalled addons and custom skin.
                          - CWM recovery installed automatically after first boot . Now you can make backups of your Rom, install updates from the cwm recovery or restore previous backups.
                          - From this version we have a new system ROM update , now just copy the files that we will provide to the sdcard or external sd for the update.
                          - We provide a large number of kernels with speeds for all people, from a simple oc, to a very aggressive oc, we will give you the choice , remember that very aggresive oc can generate more heat in the microprocessor and short the life of the device, do it with moderation and knowing what you do.
                          - OTA service from minix disabled.
                          - Some other little tweaks applied.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

ROM:
                          To install from pc:
                          http://www.freak-tab.de/leolas/Quickshot/V2/QuickShot_V2.rar

To install from cwm:
                          http://www.freak-tab.de/leolas/Quickshot/V2/QuickShot_V2_cwm.zip

QUICKFLASHER PATCHES:

kernel:
                          1080p patched kernels pack:
                          http://www.freak-tab.de/leolas/Quick...ickshot-V2.zip

Some options:

Big icons:
                          http://www.freak-tab.de/leolas/Quickshot/V2/build.prop.no_overlay_big_icons_quickflasher.zip

Small icons:
                          http://www.freak-tab.de/leolas/Quick...ickflasher.zip

Overlay(not recommended):
                          http://www.freak-tab.de/leolas/Quickshot/V2/build.prop.overlay_quickflasher.zip

Install Airpin:
                          http://www.freak-tab.de/leolas/Quick...ickflasher.zip

Airpin is only for Minix Neo X7 device, Minix have a license for this app, it will not be installed in other devices.

STOCK APPS FROM MINIX DELETED IN THIS CUSTOM:
                          http://www.freak-tab.de/leolas/Quickshot/V2/rockchip_apps.zip

STOCK APPS FROM ROCKCHIP DELETED IN THIS CUSTOM:
                          http://www.freak-tab.de/leolas/Quickshot/V2/Minix_apps.zip
                          any way at all to do this with a mac???

Comment

Its quite easy to do that. Install Virtual Box or Fusion or Parallels to emulate windows 7 on your MAC. Than you can use the windows flash tools.

Comment

Adway was the s*n of a..... Who is blocking 180upload....

Comment

In the next Rom version we will remove adblock by default, we didn't notice those problems while we tested it.

leolas.
                                REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                                My devices:
                                Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                                MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                                Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                                Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                                Gearbest.com)
                                MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                                Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                                Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Working...
                                X