NEW - T428 KitKat Finless ROM 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

webcam usb

Is it possible to install an external webcam on my t428? I have a trust webcam that I would use for skype.

Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by flhthemi View Post
      I found this but I have no idea if it will work for you.

1st Try...
      If nothing works, try to Erase Nand again with RKAndroidTool, then download a Stock ROM for your Device and flash it as img File with RKBatchTool normally.

2nd Try...
      If not, try to Erase NAND with FinlessTool and then only try to flash Loader and parameter File, nothing else, then use RKBatchTool to flash a img ROM File normally.
      Ok, but were can i found the erasebutton in the RKBatchtool, it is'nt there, when i connect the t428 i got a blueblock, 1 devise connected 2-9. Then i load th image and start upgrade, the block becomes yello but after a copple of seccons the block turns red and give a fault.

Then with the finless tool it starts erasing but stops and give fault with bootfile not found.
      So nothing works, i think it's realy broken. Or do you heve more gegestions.

Comment

Originally posted by oparinus View Post
        Ok, but were can i found the erasebutton in the RKBatchtool, it is'nt there, when i connect the t428 i got a blueblock, 1 devise connected 2-9. Then i load th image and start upgrade, the block becomes yello but after a copple of seccons the block turns red and give a fault.

Then with the finless tool it starts erasing but stops and give fault with bootfile not found.
        So nothing works, i think it's realy broken. Or do you heve more gegestions.
        Do a Restore.
        Maybe need 2 times.

Comment

Codec API Not Working on this ROM

Hi..
          Noob over here. I developed an app which uses Android MediaCodec API to decode raw h.264 video stream.
          I was using Finless 4.2.2 ROM on my T428 and it worked just fine. However when I changed to this ROM, its not working anymore. The lower level decoder debug message always says "Video is Malformed". I suspects it is due to firmware issue as when I tried my app on my Nexus 7 which also runs Kit Kat, it works just fine. Really appreciate advices.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks Bob but wtch verision of flashtool do a i need?
            hoi Bob, maby you mist it i ask it again witch version do i need?

Comment

hoi Bob, maby you mist it i ask it again witch version do i need?
              The proper flash tool is included in the zip file with the ROM.
              FLHT = Harley
              HEMI = 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT
              Cause I've been asked.

Comment

Originally posted by flhthemi View Post
                The proper flash tool is included in the zip file with the ROM.
                I used the one on ROM 1.5A, but i think that is not the one Bob mend. He recomand an older version, but i downt know witch version.
                Because this version is not erasing the ROM and the older version will do.

Comment

I used the one on ROM 1.5A, but i think that is not the one Bob mend. He recomand an older version, but i downt know witch version.
                  Because this version is not erasing the ROM and the older version will do.
                  Sorry i mean ERASING NAND

Comment

Hello!

Sorry, maybe my question will be a little off-topic but I would like to ask if there is a possibility to use this ROM with Measy u4a?

I saw that member d33 mentioned that Measy u4a is very similar to Tronsmart T428 (u4a have less NAND and RAM).

I am currently using stock 4.4.2 on my Measy u4a, downloaded from this thread http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...4C-stock-4-4-2 but got only 1.2 GHz CPU clock (even it is real RK3188 not T variant).

What is your advice?

Should I maybe try this ROM or it is too risky? Should I try to flash any other kernel over stock ROM? Maybe anyone has another good idea?

Tnx in advance!

Comment

T428 Flashed with Finless ROM 2.0 - Screen goes on and off

Flashed my t428 at work. Connected it to a monitor with HDMI and it works like a dream. Plays netflix flawless. Shut it down and take it home plug it into my home TV and the screen goes on and off. Using the same Power adapter, same USB cable, and same HDMI cable.

Flashed with the 1080 Kernel with 720 Boot.

What are your thoughts?

Yes I do have a usb hub connected to it, but it is a powered hub. I removed it and rebooted and still had the same issue's at home.

Thanks for any assistance.

Comment

Hi, Everyone!

I´m facing some netflix issues using this rom (freezing after playing a few minutes). Could this be caused by a bad flashing process? Anyone had that issue using netflix?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by typhoon;HDMI 30
                          Flashed my t428 at work. Connected it to a monitor with HDMI and it works like a dream. Plays netflix flawless. Shut it down and take it home plug it into my home TV and the screen goes on and off. Using the same Power adapter, same USB cable, and same HDMI cable.

Flashed with the 1080 Kernel with 720 Boot.

What are your thoughts?

Yes I do have a usb hub connected to it, but it is a powered hub. I removed it and rebooted and still had the same issue's at home.

Thanks for any assistance.
                          Hello
                          Try to set the hdmi output to 720(or lower)
                          I had this problem, when i tried to connect the stick to my car stereo
                          Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                            Web cameras and Mic are not working yet.

Also to use USB audio devices you need to add permissions to audio_policy.conf
                            I will fix that in later ROMs.

Bob
                            Bob, any luck with these? Also, need the volume slider fix.

Thanks

Comment

Hi, I wonder if the new version will be released when? We thank Bob eagerly waiting ..

Comment

Link is Broken 6/22/14

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                                Fixed!

Bob
                                Hey Bob,
                                I am trying to download this rom but cannot. Is this still available?

Comment

Working...
                                X