NEW - T428 KitKat Finless ROM 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone,

I want do downgrade to 4.2.2 because i had netflix issues with that rom (no other problems at all, but netflix working well is very important to me), but the computer don't recognize my T428 and, instead of entering flash mode pressing the side button, some kind of recovery shows up.

So, anyone knows why can 't my computer recognize my device and how can I enter the flash mode?

Thanks!

Comment

A couple of issues

Hola Bob,

Was traveling and when I got home I was pleased to see your new release for my T428!

I installed yesterday and want to report a couple of issues.:

I am unable to install SlingPlayer Tablet edition (I can install the phone version).I get error 24 install failed. I run this version o my minix x7 and my nexus devices.

Same error when trying to install root explorer.

The volume control slider acts strangely it only has 2 positions full on or mute/no sound.

Other than that really smooth and no lag and plays XBMC 12.3 with Fusion Hub Wizard!

Pura Vida,
      Joe

Comment

Those are APP problems with KK. You have to wait till the APP maker updates for KitKat. KitKat now uses tighter security, etc and some apps will have a problem.

The volume slider will be fixed in my next ROM.

Bob
        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by showkit View Post
          Hola Bob,

same error when trying to install root explorer.
          I installed it without any problems...

I cannot use skygo on t428. HDMI virtual switch doesn't change the state file in sys/devices/switch/hdmi folder...
          I try to change it manually (0 in the file) after remounting sys folder in write mode but when I reopen the file after saving nothing is changed (there is 1 in the file).

Some help?

Comment

ExHDD and APK out of playstore

Hi there,

Very very cool rom.... I have a question that it might already have an answer. Am trying to install APKs out of the playstore like N64oid and Iheart radio and the INSTALL button does not work. i found out that on some devices that have a program to control brightness was the issue and on my last phone H7500+ with a custom rom, that had the same problem, i unistall the auto bright program and it worked fine, but there is no brightness controller on this rom... help...

Also i Cannot get my External HDD to work with T428. the HDD is a 2.5HDD sata with a DOCK and no power supply. it works fine on my LG TV but not with the stick.. any hints.. my power supply is a 2a 5v that I bought in aliexpress

TVX

Comment

VPN doesn't work.

Thanks Finless.
              You did a great job.
              However, VPN doesn't work for this ROM release. It's not your mistake. It is well known bug for 4.4.2 kikkat as far as I know.
              Later builds of Kikkat(I don't know exact build numbers) fixed this bug. So, I hope you to fix this annoyance too in the later releases.
              Best Wishes

Comment

Rkremote control ( NOT WORK ) Finless 4.4.2 Transmart T428 FIRMWARE

RkRemoteControl, won't recognize.

Originally posted by geek7319 View Post
                Thanks Finless.
                You did a great job.
                However, VPN doesn't work for this ROM release. It's not your mistake. It is well known bug for 4.4.2 kikkat as far as I know.
                Later builds of Kikkat(I don't know exact build numbers) fixed this bug. So, I hope you to fix this annoyance too in the later releases.
                Best Wishes

Comment

sound

What is the problem with sound?,is is dissepering al the time. When i look in the settings the volume is 0. When i set it on again it works for some time. And then itgone again. Can some one help me with this.
                  It start after insalling filess rom 2.0 kk 4.4.2. Before i had 4.2.2 with no problems.
                  Thanks in advance
                  Oparinus

Comment

Ethernet connection

Hoi,

I have LvelOne usb hub with ethernet connection type USB0502 and as far i know an ASIX chip type
                    AX88179 .It want work, is there someone to help me with this.
                    Is it possible to use or do i have to set something in the settings?
                    Plesae help me,
                    With regards,
                    oparinus

Ps
                    I have a Tronsmart T428 with Finless Rom 2.0 Kk 4.4.2

Comment

FYI, I tried this ROM on my MK908ii T-model, but with no luck. It did not boot at all on my device. Clearly not the error of Finless, as it was never ment for my MK908ii off-course. Just sharing this info for others to know.

Comment

Originally posted by oparinus View Post
                        Hoi,

I have LvelOne usb hub with ethernet connection type USB0502 and as far i know an ASIX chip type
                        AX88179 .It want work, is there someone to help me with this.
                        Is it possible to use or do i have to set something in the settings?
                        Plesae help me,
                        With regards,
                        oparinus

Ps
                        I have a Tronsmart T428 with Finless Rom 2.0 Kk 4.4.2
                        If you are trying to use a USB ethernet connector, yes, you do need to go into settings and turn on the ethernet. I cant remember what the menu option is named but it's about the 4th option down from the wifi selection and it is titled something like "more connections" or something like that. When you open that you'll see the tick box for it.
                        FLHT = Harley
                        HEMI = 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT
                        Cause I've been asked.

Comment

Ethernet

[QUOTE=flhthemi;170722]If you are trying to use a USB ethernet connector, yes, you do need to go into settings and turn on the ethernet. I cant remember what the menu option is named but it's about the 4th option down from the wifi selection and it is titled something like "more connections" or something like that. When you open that you'll see the tick box for it.[/,QUOTE]
                          Yes i have done that but noghing happend, it says not connected.
                          regards,Oparinus

Comment

Originally posted by oparinus View Post
                            Yes i have done that but noghing happend, it says not connected.
                            regards,Oparinus
                            Well then I would guess you may have a bad USB device or one that is not compatable, a defective USB Hub, maybe a bad piece of cable or bad connection back to the router. If I were you, I would confirm that the adapter is compatable (anyone know?) Then if it is, I would connect the USB Hub to my PC, connect the USB ethernet adapter to the Hub and same piece of cable and see if the PC will ask for drivers and install them and see if it will, in fact, work at all.

When I bought my T428 from geekbuying they included a USB ethernet adapter and it works like a charm on the T428. It has the AX88772 chipset.
                            FLHT = Harley
                            HEMI = 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT
                            Cause I've been asked.

Comment

Ethernet

Originally posted by flhthemi View Post
                              Well then I would guess you may have a bad USB device or one that is not compatable, a defective USB Hub, maybe a bad piece of cable or bad connection back to the router. If I were you, I would confirm that the adapter is compatable (anyone know?) Then if it is, I would connect the USB Hub to my PC, connect the USB ethernet adapter to the Hub and same piece of cable and see if the PC will ask for drivers and install them and see if it will, in fact, work at all.

When I bought my T428 from geekbuying they included a USB ethernet adapter and it works like a charm on the T428. It has the AX88772 chipset.

Ok, ithink it must be the chipset ASIX AX88179 that is not compatible with android.
                              I have coneccted to my computer with windows7 and it works wel.
                              If someone els have other sugestions, they are welkom. Otherwise i have to buy an other one that is compatible.

Comment

Originally posted by pippo.farlocco View Post
                                I installed it without any problems...

I cannot use skygo on t428. HDMI virtual switch doesn't change the state file in sys/devices/switch/hdmi folder...
                                I try to change it manually (0 in the file) after remounting sys folder in write mode but when I reopen the file after saving nothing is changed (there is 1 in the file).

Some help?
                                ***************Deleted by leolas**************

Note from moderator: spam is not allowed here! first advice.
                                Last edited by leolas; 04-28-2014, 15:53.

Comment

Working...
                                X