Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flhthemi View Post
    Vertaling

I tried to place a foto of the interior of the tronsmart T428 because it looks very different than the MK808. Witch pin on witch chip should I connect together. It looks like the photo did'nt succeded, how can i do it, it is a jpg file.

Comment

Originally posted by oparinus View Post
      Vertaling

I tried to place a foto of the interior of the tronsmart T428 because it looks very different than the MK808. Witch pin on witch chip should I connect together. It looks like the photo did'nt succeded, how can i do it, it is a jpg file.
      You need to have the foto stored someplace like photo bucket or a cloud site then you can paste the link to it in the message.
      You can also attach it using this editor by clicking on the paperclip icon in the editors tool bar.
      FLHT = Harley
      HEMI = 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT
      Cause I've been asked.

Comment

Originally posted by divenet View Post
        Thanks Bob. is a great job
        I Flashed the kernel at 1080p. using wifi, playing 1.6 GB series is going pretty well, but some timely stops well. films about 10GB and can not be viewed.

I chose to use the usb-ethernet adapter and i can view 22GB movies. I have to try more.
        works for me now on ethernet perfectly, except one detail

I use the 4GB file for partitioning and here comes the problem. I can not activate the remaining GB in nand flash. I ajust various options on the menu to give me the option to change, but can not.

is there any option to adjust or is this wrong flashed. I have to flash again? or is any settings in the flash that i ignore?

sorry for the english

regards
        Flash again with 2GB option file and all is correct.
        Nice work. At the moment, the best i tried
        regards

Comment

Vertaling

I opened the t428 and found the Nandchip, and traid to get it in ROM NAND FLASHMODE .shortened pins 8 and 9 and connected the cable to my pc. But nothing happend. Is this the right way to do it or did i something wrong.Please help.

Comment

I opened the t428 and found the Nandchip, and traid to get it in ROM NAND FLASHMODE .shortened pins 8 and 9 and connected the cable to my pc. But nothing happend. Is this the right way to do it or did i something wrong.Please help.
            I am back again, and give up my T428 becauze it did'nt sucsided to recover it as written above.
            So i buy a new one MK908II, flash the Finles Rom 1,6 with boot and Kernel 1080. It looks good but i have a question, is it possible to put it in sleepmode and after that start it again without pulling the OTG cable out and in. I think it is not so good fore the device connectors and the cable.
            It wil be nice if you have a startscreen as on a tabled, so you can wipe it on again, than it is not nessesairy to pul out the OTG cable.
            Maby it is a good idee to put this in the Finless Rom
            I hope that you understand my englis, because i think it is not so good,
            regards
            oparinus

Comment

I am back again, and give up my T428 becauze it did'nt sucsided to recover it as written above.
              So i buy a new one MK908II, flash the Finles Rom 1,6 with boot and Kernel 1080. It looks good but i have a question, is it possible to put it in sleepmode and after that start it again without pulling the OTG cable out and in. I think it is not so good fore the device connectors and the cable.
              It wil be nice if you have a startscreen as on a tabled, so you can wipe it on again, than it is not nessesairy to pul out the OTG cable.
              Maby it is a good idee to put this in the Finless Rom
              I hope that you understand my englis, because i think it is not so good,
              regards
              oparinus
              Do not pull it out of the MK908 pull the plug at the wall or plug the wall adapter into a plug bar with a switch or get an extension USB cable and wear that out.

Sorry about the T428
              FLHT = Harley
              Cause I've been asked.

Comment

Do not pull it out of the MK908 pull the plug at the wall or plug the wall adapter into a plug bar with a switch or get an extension USB cable and wear that out.

Sorry about the T428
                Thanks, ofcorse i can do it that way, but then everytime it is booting. I think the kk version have that possebillety, but i am not sure.

Comment

Thanks, ofcorse i can do it that way, but then everytime it is booting. I think the kk version have that possebillety, but i am not sure.
                  Than i think there is another bug in the 1.6 ROM. If i connect an external usb hd, is is no viseble in the memory menu,i cann se my external SD chart, but not th external HD. While it is working, because i can play movies and music stored on the HD.( WD My Pasport)
                  Hase enyone els the same problem?

Comment

Than i think there is another bug in the 1.6 ROM. If i connect an external usb hd, is is no viseble in the memory menu,i cann se my external SD chart, but not th external HD. While it is working, because i can play movies and music stored on the HD.( WD My Pasport)
                    Hase enyone els the same problem?
                    I rarely shut my T428 down. So you're getting worried about nothing. Just shut it down when something isn't working right or if it's been a long time. Like maybe once a week re boot it.

Not sure but I think any hard drive you connect to it will need it's own power supply or possibly a powered USB hub with about a 2 amp power supply.
                    FLHT = Harley
                    Cause I've been asked.

Comment

I rarely shut my T428 down. So you're getting worried about nothing. Just shut it down when something isn't working right or if it's been a long time. Like maybe once a week re boot it.

Not sure but I think any hard drive you connect to it will need it's own power supply or possibly a powered USB hub with about a 2 amp power supply.

Yes i know that, my HD is connected with a powered USB hub and everything is working fine. The only thing is that i cant se it in the memory menu.

Comment

I just connected a WD My Passport 500gb USB3 to my USB Hub and T428 with Finless 2.0 ROM and it reads it fine. When using the eject option for it in the settings/storage menu it did NOT remove the drive but instead seem to do a fast reboot of the OS and when it returned there was no ethernet connection. It did see the drive and copied files to/from it with no problem.

Just so you know...it can happen. Maybe the Hub you have does not have an adequate power supply. Mine is rated for 3 amps...It's a Belkin.
                        FLHT = Harley
                        Cause I've been asked.

Comment

I just connected a WD My Passport 500gb USB3 to my USB Hub and T428 with Finless 2.0 ROM and it reads it fine. When using the eject option for it in the settings/storage menu it did NOT remove the drive but instead seem to do a fast reboot of the OS and when it returned there was no ethernet connection. It did see the drive and copied files to/from it with no problem.

Just so you know...it can happen. Maybe the Hub you have does not have an adequate power supply. Mine is rated for 3 amps...It's a Belkin.
                          It's possible, i dont worry about it, its working and that is importend.

I wil come back on the T428, i give it a second trie to get it in the MASK ROM MODE and it succeded.
                          But the next step erase the NAND wil not work, i got the message,
                          INFO: Start to erase NAND
                          ERROR: Download boot failed
                          That's it
                          Do you or someone els have ane suggestions wat to do?

Comment

I wil come back on the T428, i give it a second trie to get it in the MASK ROM MODE and it succeded.
                            That's it
                            I found this but I have no idea if it will work for you.

1st Try...
                            If nothing works, try to Erase Nand again with RKAndroidTool, then download a Stock ROM for your Device and flash it as img File with RKBatchTool normally.

2nd Try...
                            If not, try to Erase NAND with FinlessTool and then only try to flash Loader and parameter File, nothing else, then use RKBatchTool to flash a img ROM File normally.
                            FLHT = Harley
                            Cause I've been asked.

Comment

That's it
                              Use the OLDER flash tool. The newer flash tool in this ROM will not erase NAND when in mask rom mode.

Bob
                              "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                              "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                              "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                              "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                              "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                              "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                              "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                              "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                              "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                                Use the OLDER flash tool. The newer flash tool in this ROM will not erase NAND when in mask rom mode.

Bob
                                Thanks Bob but wtch verision of flashtool do a i need?

Comment

Working...
                                X