NEW - Minix Neo X7 - Finless 1.9 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackstarr View Post
    I have and tested it just now and still having the same issue.
    Bellow link helped me. I hope it will help:

Comment

Originally posted by kodikas View Post

http://minixforums.com/threads/solve...37/#post-44404
      Thanks kodikas. I will try it. 'really appreciate your help. Hope this brings my smile back

Comment

Is it possible to un-root the Finless 1.9 ROM?

Reason i ask is, I want to use sky go on my minix x7 but I get the following error when running sky go. "sky go is not supported on rooted Android devices"

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bobby55 View Post
          Is it possible to un-root the Finless 1.9 ROM?

Reason i ask is, I want to use sky go on my minix x7 but I get the following error when running sky go. "sky go is not supported on rooted Android devices"

Thanks
          Within the SuperSU app you can unroot your android.

Comment

Originally posted by LCBXX View Post
            Use the flashing program and untick everything but the Kernel tickbox. Put your the 1704 kernel of your choice in the FinlessROM folder of the flashing program and copy/paste the name of the .img file in the 'Kernel' field of the flasher. Like this:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]6591[/ATTACH]
            DO NOT click 'Erase NAND', just click 'Flash ROM' and you are done!

Thanks! It worked!

Comment

Originally posted by magno View Post
              Thanks! It worked!
              Could you not make my way work? From post #78?
              Minix Neo X7 - Wasser 1.0.4 OC'd - Kodi-helix with passthrough
              Beelink M8B - Wasser 1.0.3 - Kodi-helix alpha 2 + SPMC

Comment

Originally posted by ant View Post
                Could you not make my way work? From post #78?
                Yep, in fact yours is the same way than LCBXX posted, but I didn't realize you replied, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by magno View Post
                  Yep, in fact yours is the same way than LCBXX posted, but I didn't realize you replied, sorry
                  No worries, glad you sorted out the process.

Comment

Originally posted by kodikas View Post

http://minixforums.com/threads/solve...37/#post-44404
                    After wondering why it can be detected be detected in Linux, I immediately switched to my old Vista OS and voila! Device is now detected as rockchip device again. It seems to be a problem with Windows 8.1 drivers ( I have 2 win 8.1 PCs which shows the same issue). Now I have unbricked my x7 - Thanks!

Comment

Minix Metro Weather Widget

The weather widget in the Minix Metro Launcher is not able to catch weather information. Wifi and location services are enabled. I tried it with Ethernet turned on and off. In the original ROM it worked. Any idea?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-09-10-36-57.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	160.9 KB
ID:	433815

Comment

I just installed the rom, I'm going to download a couple of apk file from the internet and asks me the sd card, then I went into file explorer and it does not recognize the internal memory, 4GB is available only for the installation of the app. I can't istall anything directly. What can I do?

Comment

Originally posted by kianfra86 View Post
                          I just installed the rom, I'm going to download a couple of apk file from the internet and asks me the sd card, then I went into file explorer and it does not recognize the internal memory, 4GB is available only for the installation of the app. I can't istall anything directly. What can I do?
                          I find this happens on mine occasionally when an SD-Card or external drive is connected. If I boot without those connected the NAND Storage mounts. Not sure what the cause is though but the above workaround works for me.

Also, do not have both LAN and WiFi switched on. Switch off the one you are not using.

Comment

Originally posted by kianfra86 View Post
                            If you've only just flashed the ROM and the internal sd card (nand flash) is not mounting try a re - flash.
                            If the problem still exist do a manual wipe from TWRP.
                            The 4gb partition for apps is correct. If you require more space for apps flash with a different parameter file.

Comment

Originally posted by ant View Post
                              If you've only just flashed the ROM and the internal sd card (nand flash) is not mounting try a re - flash.
                              If the problem still exist do a manual wipe from TWRP.
                              The 4gb partition for apps is correct. If you require more space for apps flash with a different parameter file.
                              I followed your advice and now it works with a new reflash! thx!

Comment

No problems with this rom at all!
                                The hls streaming of foxsports nl is now perfect. Together with beyond xbmc its great!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X