• Time
  • Show
Clear All

default is 312 - 1800
    For all your computer problems...
    http://www.salvamipc.es

Comment

Hi, thanks,

I want to try your mod of the 80mm fan, which overclock kernel should I flash? And should I flash full rom or just the kernel?

Comment

I just flashed this rom in one MK809III (with old wifi Realtek Chipset RTL8188ETV and BT RDA5876) the WIFI and BT doesn't work but I use one small USB hub with Ethernet adapter and it WORKS GREAT!

I flashed the rom completely stock, got one error saying no bootloader, but after I edited the name of the loader in the ROM folder to RK3188Loader(L)_V1.04.bin it flashed great.

Speed: GREAT!
        Antutu Benchmark: 16285
        USB Keyboard: Works fine

Comment

Re: MK809III - KitKat 4.4 - SMIC717394 ---- 1080p ROM

Originally posted by makelele View Post
          I just flashed this rom in one MK809III (with old wifi Realtek Chipset RTL8188ETV and BT RDA5876) the WIFI and BT doesn't work but I use one small USB hub with Ethernet adapter and it WORKS GREAT!

I flashed the rom completely stock, got one error saying no bootloader, but after I edited the name of the loader in the ROM folder to RK3188Loader(L)_V1.04.bin it flashed great.

Speed: GREAT!
          Antutu Benchmark: 16285
          USB Keyboard: Works fine
          If you flash from JB you have to akso select the bootloader. after that you dont need to select bootloader anymore. this is AP6210 wifi and bt.

Comment

Originally posted by smic717394 View Post
            If you flash from JB you have to akso select the bootloader. after that you dont need to select bootloader anymore. this is AP6210 wifi and bt.

can you make one for the old wifi (if possible)?

Great rom!

Comment

Re: MK809III - KitKat 4.4 - SMIC717394 ---- 1080p ROM

Originally posted by makelele View Post
              can you make one for the old wifi (if possible)?

Great rom!
              i can give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by smic717394 View Post
                i can give it a try.
                that would be awesome! this ROM is amazing, by far the best i've tried and i've tried all for the old wifi.

Comment

V2 running fine.
                  HK1 Pro Plus
                  FlowFon F1
                  H96 Pro+ (Wisdom-Green Board-2017-02-10 H96-S912-TVBOX(DDR4)-V0.2)
                  MXQ Pro+
                  R-TVBOX Mini+
                  MK809III

Comment

I loaded the ROM into my MK908II. It's running great so far. I had a few reboots while installing APPs during initial setup, I hope it will get stabilized. Thank you smic717394.
                    MK808B Plus, MK908II

Comment

Is anyone else having this issue? XBMC Gotham often crashes randomly while opening a movie, reopen XBMC, run same movie and it plays fine.
                      HK1 Pro Plus
                      FlowFon F1
                      MXQ Pro+
                      R-TVBOX Mini+
                      MK809III

Comment

Originally posted by imaddiced2u View Post
                        Is anyone else having this issue? XBMC Gotham often crashes randomly while opening a movie, reopen XBMC, run same movie and it plays fine.
                        Yes, i have this issue, but i think that isn't a rom related issue but an XBMC gotham version issue.

Comment

Yep. It happens to me too every once in a while. Last night I watched a movie on a stick using jellybean, and it happened there too. I figure it's because xbmc Gotham is still a beta version.

Comment

I put V2 on my second MK809III with a T CPU today. I used the 1.8 GHz full range kernel. It show a clock range of 312 MHz to 1.416 GHz. AnTuTu result was 15334 while my other MK809III with T CPU is still running V1 and gives an AnTuTu result of about 17000.
                            I wonder why there is such a difference?

EDIT:
                            I put the V2 ROM on the other MK809III and it still gets 17000 on AnTuTu.
                            Same on MK809IV.
                            Interesting to know what the problem is?
                            Other ROM overclock up 20000 AnTuTu.

Comment

Originally posted by presto View Post
                              Same on MK809IV.
                              Try to use kernel_1.8h_600_667.img see what you get. Maybe because you using the kernel_1.8_full_range this kernel allow the cpu to lower the speed to 312 so its safer for your device. you can use the kernel_1.8h_600_667.img this kernel minimum speed is 1.2GHz, so even when the unit doesn't need to run at such high frequency it will still run at 1.2GHz

If want you want is high score its easy, I can make a kernel CPU 1.2-1.8 GPU 667 and DDR 776 and increase the voltage to 1.45. This will increase your score but will reduce your units life.

Comment

Originally posted by presto View Post
                                Same on MK809IV.
                                My two 3188T MK809III have a locked clock speed of 1.416 GHz no matter which one of smic's kernel's I use. So I just left the 1.8GHz full range kernel installed. Appartently the code to unlock the 3188T is not built in to smic's kernels. With T unlocked 4.2 JellyBean kernel I was able to push the clock on one of them to 1.6 GHz and got AnTuTu of over 19,000.
                                I can't understand why I get such different AnTuTu results, 15,000 versus 17,000 even though they both have the same clock speed.
                                HK1 Pro Plus
                                FlowFon F1
                                MXQ Pro+
                                R-TVBOX Mini+
                                MK809III

Comment

Working...
                                X