X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post

That's not stock recovery.
    Oh dear I must have deleted the wrong backup, was it your twrp? . Will it be bundled with the rom - I will have to find a download for it, think its the tronsmart one 102L1

Comment

[PROBLEM SOLVED]
      After checking recovery logs, I've realized, that there was an old ".twrps" file and a "Theme" folder, located on sdcard.
      TWRP loaded (some of) these files and this was, what caused the problems.
      After renaming these files/folders, everything is fine.

Nope, same effect.
      Do you have an idea what could cause this behaviour?
      So I can investigate for myself and compile and test TWRP.

Comment

Originally posted by vel2000 View Post
        [PROBLEM SOLVED]
        After checking recovery logs, I've realized, that there was an old ".twrps" file and a "Theme" folder, located on sdcard.
        TWRP loaded (some of) these files and this was, what caused the problems.
        After renaming these files/folders, everything is fine.
        So it's working ok ?

I got confused with your post
        if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
        then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
        $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Originally posted by marko33 View Post

Oh dear I must have deleted the wrong backup, was it your twrp? . Will it be bundled with the rom - I will have to find a download for it, think its the tronsmart one 102L1
          Yes, it was TWRP
          if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

So it's working ok ?

I got confused with your post
            Yes it's working now, after deleting old TWRP files (Theme folder and .twrps) from Sdcard.

Comment

Yes, it was TWRP
              ok Abdul just tried the K200 version and now the external sd is visible, have just made a full backup to external sd. Anyone with MXIII-G s812 2gb 8gb Lollipop 5.1.1 factory firmware (unbranded MXIII Plus) needs to use this version

Comment

Originally posted by vel2000 View Post

Yes it's working now, after deleting old TWRP files (Theme folder and .twrps) from Sdcard.
                ok

Comment

Originally posted by marko33 View Post
                  ok Abdul just tried the K200 version and now the external sd is visible, have just made a full backup to external sd. Anyone with MXIII-G s812 2gb 8gb Lollipop 5.1.1 factory firmware (unbranded MXIII Plus) needs to use this version
                  http://www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/aml..._K200_emmc.img
                  ok, them.
                  There are some many variations nowadays that i feel lost

Comment

ADB ?

From OP
                    Code:
                    [B]Install method:[/B]

- Download your image and rename to recovery.img

- Copy the image to your External SD, and boot while pressing the reset button. On TWRP screen select install->images pick recovery.img

[B]Alternative method[/B]

- adb shell 'dd if=/path/to/recovery.img of=/dev/block/recovery ;sync;sync'

[B]Issues:[/B]
                    On booting to TWRP you might get a screen with stripes, or fill with one colour. Just wait around 3 seconds that TWRP curtain will show.

hi Abdul

I have not tried the adb method as I am not 100% sure on the process and didn't want to get my self in more of a mess than am already in..is the the only other method to make this work ?

like I say I had the original zip from your post that I used to just have on a sd card and in the android recovery I would install it via the install from ext. is this no longer possible seemed a very easy method ?

thanks for your time an reply

Comment

Originally posted by bluamber3131 View Post

hi Abdul

I have not tried the adb method as I am not 100% sure on the process and didn't want to get my self in more of a mess than am already in..is the the only other method to make this work ?

like I say I had the original zip from your post that I used to just have on a sd card and in the android recovery I would install it via the install from ext. is this no longer possible seemed a very easy method ?

thanks for your time an reply
                      You can swap recovery.img inside the flashable zip and them flash it from the old TWRP.

Comment

You can swap recovery.img inside the flashable zip and them flash it from the old TWRP.
                        Hi mate

I managed find my copy on old computer. I looked at file an it how you've just said. Anyway it works now so thanks for your help an reply. Thanks for your great work it's a life saver.

Cheers

Comment

I have android box amlogic S805 which is not on the list.How can i to find which TWRP is for me???
                          Free 100Gb space for your files:
                          https://degoo.com/g/Ov7nAz0

Comment

Try the MK808b + one from ExternalSD. If it doesn't work post a link to your stock recovery.img

Comment

Thanks Abdul

I want to send you link of my stock img file,do you want to send you via PM.Thanks in advance.
                              Free 100Gb space for your files:
                              https://degoo.com/g/Ov7nAz0

Comment

No need. mate. Posted it here.

Comment

Working...
                                X