Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Poppeye View Post
    Best of luck, several users on Amazon say that it broke after just a few uses.
    true, and some users in italian forum says that it is not able to charge the cube because of the voltage drop and at the usb connector it's slightly below 5V...
    if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
      true, and some users in italian forum says that it is not able to charge the cube because of the voltage drop and at the usb connector it's slightly below 5V...
      mine is working very fine

Comment

Originally posted by pluto69 View Post
        I know, the resolution is wrong, but it is what the error says!!!!

However, Thanks in advance for your pm!

in the meantime I'll try a fresh install of iGO.

Bye.
        Watch out @uncle Google for this:

iGO primo Israel 2.4 9.6.29.427562 [KitKat].apk
        The Rest oft needed files should be easy to find if you have found the apk...
        If you have no luck, I can give the links just at weekend.
        Hope that helps...
        Sent from my U65GT via chrome

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
          So we are back at manufacturer tolerances...

Comment

I have another question...

Is it possible to increase the Bluetooth audio?
            With my Note 2 LTE there is a default_gain.conf in system/etc which I've modded...
            But such a file doesn't exist in cube's library

Comment

Hey everybody.
              Could you tell me please what are the features of the stock firmware updates?
              What fixes/improvements did they included?

Comment

Originally posted by Spassknochen View Post
                I have another question...

Is it possible to increase the Bluetooth audio?
                With my Note 2 LTE there is a default_gain.conf in system/etc which I've modded...
                But such a file doesn't exist in cube's library
                Yes it is possible. If you get to MTK Engineer Mode (easiest via Mobile Uncle or secret dial code). There are options in there to change volumes. If you google "zopo zp900 volume settings" you will probably find forum entries that give some details about volume settings. I know its bizarre referencing another device, but I know they exist for the Zopo. I guess "MTK volume settings" might find stuff too.

Comment

Re: Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

If you want more apps including dead trigger ll then search playstore for markethelper.

For charging I use the following http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 available with UK and European plug.
                  900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Brian,
                    this is almost equal to our stock 2Amps, isn't it?
                    Did you find any decrease in charging time?
                    if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Its always fully charged when I get up for work. I put it on charge last thing before going to sleep. Its basically a higher quality version of the original charger with a second port that I use for my phone.
                      900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

NEED HELP

Hello, excuse me.
                        I have a tablet "CUBE U65GT" root.
                        But I can not install the latest firmware on Flashtool using your tutorial.
                        I do not have the recovery mod.
                        When I plug my tablet and I start off with Flashtool nothing happens. If you can help me please.
                        PS: I speak bad English, I'm french.

Comment

Originally posted by ac0935p View Post
                          Yes it is possible. If you get to MTK Engineer Mode (easiest via Mobile Uncle or secret dial code). There are options in there to change volumes. If you google "zopo zp900 volume settings" you will probably find forum entries that give some details about volume settings. I know its bizarre referencing another device, but I know they exist for the Zopo. I guess "MTK volume settings" might find stuff too.
                          Thanks in advance!
                          I will look around this....
                          Maybe it will fix my Problem with the "quiet" Bluetooth speakers...
                          If I put the stereo plug in from Tablet to those speakers the sound is loud enough, but no handsfree telephone is possible then...
                          Thanks a lot again for helping hand...

Comment

Re: Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Originally posted by EAJaart View Post
                            Hello, excuse me.
                            I have a tablet "CUBE U65GT" root.
                            But I can not install the latest firmware on Flashtool using your tutorial.
                            I do not have the recovery mod.
                            When I plug my tablet and I start off with Flashtool nothing happens. If you can help me please.
                            PS: I speak bad English, I'm french.
                            Start the flash tool, ensure you have selected the scatter file. Now click download. With the U65GT turned off connect via USB, if you have installed then drivers then the progress bar should fill in red then more slowly in yellow until flashing complete.
                            900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
                              Its always fully charged when I get up for work. I put it on charge last thing before going to sleep. Its basically a higher quality version of the original charger with a second port that I use for my phone.
                              That's what I'm talking about...
                              It's not for shure you will get a real 2Amp charger if just the label or the seller promise 2amps
                              I think, if the 2 Amps are real, the U65GT will charge faster with that than the stock charger can do that job...

I believe, if U R using REAL 2 or 2,5A you're safe for manufacturers quality differences.

The biggest problem is chinese solder... I never have seen such bad solder connections as the chinese ones...
                              That's my experience with such stuff over years...
                              Last edited by Spassknochen; 09-16-2014, 19:50. Reason: lousy english :-(

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
                                If you want more apps including dead trigger ll then search playstore for markethelper.

Aham..I understand
                                You can't spoof another device (let say Samsung) like Finless has done in his v 1.5 ROM for Pipo M9Pro to make our tablet compatible with all app in Market and Riley with all his PiPo ROMs?
                                You are indebted to Cube for some reason?
                                Sorry for the approach, but we need to know these things and what we expect from you for further development.

Regards, Edy.

Comment

Working...
                                X