No announcement yet.

Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While working on a thread on modifying MTK ROMs I've noticed that I have broken the init.d functionality. If anyone needs a fix for this let me know and I'll sort of a cwm based fix.
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

cast screen

Did anyone try to cast the screen with Chromecast?

Comment

What is the init.d functionality?

Comment

Originally posted by netnoise View Post
          What is the init.d functionality?
          It is the automatic invocation of user specified scripts or functionality at boot time. The actions are specified in init.d.

Google is your friend...

Comment

Originally posted by bimbo10 View Post
            Did anyone try to cast the screen with Chromecast?
            I used ezcast and miracast direct screen casting: both works perfectly!
            I'm really happy of the behaviour of our cube with ezcast dongle (I think it's the very best dongle with an impressive low cost, only 14€ shipped to italy!!!!)
            if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
            https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

AW: Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
              I'm really happy of the behaviour of our cube with ezcast dongle (I think it's the very best dongle with an impressive low cost, only 14€ shipped to italy!!!!)
              Can you tell me the exact model of your dongle and where you bought it?
              My TV does not support native miracast and I'm looking for a cheap and working dongle which is supported by the cube.

Comment

I used Miracast direct to my 2013 TV.
                Worked except the keyboard was not able to be used (would not pop up) when in cast mode

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
                  While working on a thread on modifying MTK ROMs I've noticed that I have broken the init.d functionality. If anyone needs a fix for this let me know and I'll sort of a cwm based fix.
                  Sorry but what is the init.d functionality ?

Comment

Originally posted by SamosCOC View Post
                    Sorry but what is the init.d functionality ?

Comment

Installation with Mac

The installation instructions are for Windows. How can I install it through Mac?

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
                        where did you buy it for 14€???

Comment

here:

now it's 15.41€

It's the best miracast dongle I've ever used.
                          I share videos from my PC too.
                          if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                          https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

**** and a aliexpress have it for about 15 US dollars...

Comment

AW: Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Originally posted by eteles View Post
                              **** and a aliexpress have it for about 15 US dollars...
                              Can't find such a dongle for that price. You probably talk about a different device.

Comment

I use a PTV3000 for mirror casting, which I had already Prior to buying the Cube. It works perfectly with my xperia Z1 compact. With the cube it does also work but the Connection is not really steady. I get hickups every now and then and sometimes the Connection is interrupted. Is there some way to improve the stability of the Connection? Or does anybody know what exactly it relies on? If the Problem are interferences i should experience the same with my Z1, which i do not. Any ideas are welcome! Cheerz and thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X