No announcement yet.

Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Originally posted by EAJaart View Post
    I finally managed to flash your ROM it seems !! But I'd like to know how to have a recovery mod please!
    At last, well done. What did you have to do.

If you have flashed the ROM with the configured recovery you will have cwm recovery.
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by ac0935p View Post
      Yes it is possible. If you get to MTK Engineer Mode (easiest via Mobile Uncle or secret dial code). There are options in there to change volumes. If you google "zopo zp900 volume settings" you will probably find forum entries that give some details about volume settings. I know its bizarre referencing another device, but I know they exist for the Zopo. I guess "MTK volume settings" might find stuff too.
      I've tried, but no luck...
      Thank you anyway☺
      Sent from my U65GT via chrome

Comment

Originally posted by pluto69 View Post
        Hi Spassknochen.
        Thanks for the suggestion, but my problem is not to get the apk. I've got everything I need, at least I think!
        My problem is that after installation, I get the error message saying that my tablet resolution is not supported.
        When did you install iGO in your Cube, did you set a particular sys.txt or did you use a particular data.zip or skin?

I've tried more than one apk but always the same issue. I've alsotried to write the following in the sys.txt but nothing:

screen_xy="1024_768:2048x1458/1536x1970:fullscreen"

I've also tried to add my resolution in datazip/ui_android/multimode.ini, but nothing!

I really don't know what else I can do!
        @weekend maybe I will try to send you my igo folder with empty common folder.
        Igo must be on sdcard1. In the special Version of igo is everything you need for cube.
        I think you've took the wrong files...
        And the only apk that's works on cube ist the one I've wrote.

I'll be back - stay tuned

Comment

@Spassknochen
          Hi,
          I'm also interested !!!
          Cube U65GT Talk9X 32go
          Brian's rom and Lepi's white TWRP
          ************************************************** *****************************************

Comment

Originally posted by hawky View Post
            @Spassknochen
            Hi,
            I'm also interested !!!
            I'll try to do my best at weekend, but no promise yet...
            I've just got a small GSM connection.

Comment

Originally posted by Spassknochen View Post
              I've tried, but no luck...
              Thank you anyway☺
              • So start Mobileuncle Tools.
              • Choose "Engineer Mode"
              • Choose "Engineer Mode (MTK)"
              • Swipe right to "Hardware Testing"
              • Choose "Audio"
              • Choose "Speech Enhancement"
              • In the first drop list choose "BT Earphone Mode" (or other BT mode as appropriate)
              • There are 31 parameters to set - these seem to act like a graphic equalizer, each parameter gives a level for a different part of the audio spectrum...

You can find somewhat more detailed instructions here and here. Hope this helps...
              Last edited by ac0935p; 09-17-2014, 20:18. Reason: Add second link...

Comment

Originally posted by ac0935p View Post
                • So start Mobileuncle Tools.
                • Choose "Engineer Mode"
                • Choose "Engineer Mode (MTK)"
                • Swipe right to "Hardware Testing"
                • Choose "Audio"
                • Choose "Speech Enhancement"
                • In the first drop list choose "BT Earphone Mode" (or other BT mode as appropriate)
                • There are 31 parameters to set...
                You can find somewhat more detailed instructions here. Hope this helps...
                Thanx in advance!
                I was in engeneer mode, off course
                I've changed the values, reboot, nothing...
                Again and again...
                At the link of xda devs I was, followed your suggestion to search for those stuff

I've bought a New Bluetooth (EasyAcc with 4speakers) speaker, but this one is defective in a few ways
                The seller want to send another one. Now I just can check this stuff only with my buddies Bluetooth box...

Maybe his box can not get louder...

So I will check it again, if the new one is here...
                Thank you very much again!

P.S.
                The Headset (in ear from my gt-n7105) is much louder now!

Comment

@weekend maybe I will try to send you my igo folder with empty common folder.
                  Igo must be on sdcard1. In the special Version of igo is everything you need for cube.
                  I think you've took the wrong files...
                  And the only apk that's works on cube ist the one I've wrote.

I'll be back - stay tuned

Thanks a lot!

Comment

My antutu benchmark won't verify my scores... The score 29600 is showed in RED and with the words "non-verified score"... Is it normal? Does anyone have the same problem? Is there a fix? I think antutu app can't access the internet and that's why it won't verify the scores...

Comment

Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

I had the same problem! With my first cube I haven't had this issue. I don't know why

Comment

good job as always

great job again Bryan.

I have a question for experts. I have an apk (SkyGo) which is designed for Samsung 10.1 screens. When I use it in landscape orientation the image is trimmed on both left and right side. In other words, it does not fit into the screen.

Is there any way to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot

Comment

Not that I am aware of, google may be your friend.

Brian
                          900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Did it
                            My New Bootlogo is shown as my avatar
                            I like it as it is for now and it was pretty easy to change it
                            Thanks in advance again for all the help
                            Hi,
                            is it image (img1.png) in 4096x768 ?
                            is it possible to change format ?
                            Thanx
                            Cube U65GT Talk9X 32go
                            Brian's rom and Lepi's white TWRP
                            ************************************************** *****************************************

Comment

Can't seem to install the drivers

I want to install your rom but I just can't seem to install the drivers. What am i doing wrong? Using your instructions I've turned off the tab then connected it to the PC but it doesn't ask for the driver.

I really need to install this rom to check if my tab is defective or not because the stock rom is laggy as hell for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by naireet047 View Post
                                I want to install your rom but I just can't seem to install the drivers. What am i doing wrong? Using your instructions I've turned off the tab then connected it to the PC but it doesn't ask for the driver.

I really need to install this rom to check if my tab is defective or not because the stock rom is laggy as hell for some reason.
                                If your using Windows 8 you need to disable Driver signature

Previous Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4AFPzm3mJwSubscribe: http://www.youtube.com/user/michael62895tech?sub_confirmation=1Vlogs:https://www.youtub...

Comment

Working...
                                X