No announcement yet.

Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm at the stage of the connected tablet when lit.
    It is well connected with PdaNet and everything works for now, but then what?

Comment

Have you selected install from the PDA.net app. Once the drivers installed disconnect the cube, power off, start the flash tool, select download and then connect the cube via USB.
      900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

I install the drivers using PDA yes but when I turn off my tablet PDA recognize her.

Comment

PDA is not connected when my tablet is off.

Comment

I have a tablet with new original firmware Cube of 03 September and I would be keeping this Rom but i like with permissions Root. I have installed a update.zip that came out in this forum but not working for me, maybe because other more modern firmware. Someone tell me how to get Root in my case? I can install the fix to upgrade to 6gb space for apps in this Rom Cube or any other fix being Root, or not have to be root to install fix?
            Thank you very much for your help

Comment

Originally posted by jherraizm View Post
              I have a tablet with new original firmware Cube of 03 September and I would be keeping this Rom but i like with permissions Root. I have installed a update.zip that came out in this forum but not working for me, maybe because other more modern firmware. Someone tell me how to get Root in my case? I can install the fix to upgrade to 6gb space for apps in this Rom Cube or any other fix being Root, or not have to be root to install fix?
              Thank you very much for your help
              You looked here? http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post227404

Comment

Originally posted by EAJaart View Post
                I install the drivers using PDA yes but when I turn off my tablet PDA recognize her.
                Maybe is a misunderstanding...unplug the tablet from USB, turn the tablet Off, uninstall PDA software from PC (already installed drivers will remain there, no worry), restart PC, start SP Flash Tool (flash_tool.exe), load scatter file (browse for it in ROM folder if is not automatically loaded), click on Download (the green arrow in left upper corner), connect tablet (in Off condition), in normal condition you must see flash progress...that's all.

Regards, Edy.

Comment

Re: Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Try seeing if you can follow this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ztI8sc8MUNo
                  900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

I had same problem and solved by this way :
                    - Tablet off
                    - Apply SP Flash Tool on PC
                    - Plug USB Tablet
                    - if nothing appears, try to switch on tablet
                    Then update is ok and you will never see this problem for future updates ...
                    Cube U65GT Talk9X 32go
                    Brian's rom and Lepi's white TWRP
                    ************************************************** *****************************************

Comment

Originally posted by Spassknochen View Post
                      Thanks in advance, Edy
                      That is what I meant.
                      I have to work now and give it a try later
                      Did it
                      My New Bootlogo is shown as my avatar
                      I like it as it is for now and it was pretty easy to change it
                      Thanks in advance again for all the help
                      Sent from my U65GT via chrome

Comment

Originally posted by Spassknochen View Post
                        Watch out @uncle Google for this:

iGO primo Israel 2.4 9.6.29.427562 [KitKat].apk
                        The Rest oft needed files should be easy to find if you have found the apk...
                        If you have no luck, I can give the links just at weekend.
                        Hope that helps...
                        Hi Spassknochen.
                        Thanks for the suggestion, but my problem is not to get the apk. I've got everything I need, at least I think!
                        My problem is that after installation, I get the error message saying that my tablet resolution is not supported.
                        When did you install iGO in your Cube, did you set a particular sys.txt or did you use a particular data.zip or skin?

I've tried more than one apk but always the same issue. I've alsotried to write the following in the sys.txt but nothing:

screen_xy="1024_768:2048x1458/1536x1970:fullscreen"

I've also tried to add my resolution in datazip/ui_android/multimode.ini, but nothing!

I really don't know what else I can do!

Comment

Originally posted by hawky View Post
                          I had same problem and solved by this way :
                          - Tablet off
                          - Apply SP Flash Tool on PC
                          - Plug USB Tablet
                          - if nothing appears, try to switch on tablet
                          Then update is ok and you will never see this problem for future updates ...
                          I have done everything right but impossible Flashtool detect my tablet off.

Comment

Flashed this rom asap after my tablet arrived today Thanks for your work!

Everything went smoothly, but I cant find the cwm recovery you mentioned in the description.

Edit: got it I should have cwm by now. The description in the rom package differs from the one in this thread, so I was a bit confused.

Comment

I finally managed to flash your ROM it seems !! But I'd like to know how to have a recovery mod please!

Comment

I finally managed to flash your ROM it seems !! But I'd like to know how to have a recovery mod please!
                                Recovery is already in this rom. since you had problems, the easy way is to download QuickBoot app from playstore, that can reboot you into recovery easy.

Comment

Working...
                                X