Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aundp View Post
    Hi people!!!
    On 2.0.9a sometimes, out of the blue, sound may disappear and wont come back only after restart.
    Does anyone have same issue and/or solution to it, besides going back to 2.0.8?
    Thanks
    Volume Locker
    The cooling system on Tronsmart Orion R28 Meta Wasser2.0.9a)

Comment

Originally posted by Gormar View Post
      You should be able to increase volume with icons on the bottom System bar (speakers).
      It is known "mute bug". I can not recall in which versions of Wasser's firmware it is happening. Newest Lolipop also isn't free from those occurences.
      Thanks for the answer.
      As I mentioned, the sound "disappears" it doesn't go mute. Than I have to restarts.

Please help with the issue

Comment

Thanks for the answer.
        As I mentioned, the sound "disappears" it doesn't go mute. Than I have to restarts.

Please help with the issue
        I have had this too but it's rare (monthly). My ethernet connection stops working as well. I've had this issue with every Rockchip device that I've owned so I didn't think it was a Wasser rom issue.
        Tronsmart R28 PRO with wasser-2.0.7-beelink-r89-rk3288 ROM and MX Player

Comment

Originally posted by amclean123 View Post
          I have had this too but it's rare (monthly). My ethernet connection stops working as well. I've had this issue with every Rockchip device that I've owned so I didn't think it was a Wasser rom issue.
          Hi!
          Well its simple: an hour before I flashed 209a rom, on 208 there was no such issue; meaning that ROM is the problem.
          Did anyone solve that issue?
          Please help

Comment

Hi!
            Well its simple: an hour before I flashed 209a rom, on 208 there was no such issue; meaning that ROM is the problem.
            Did anyone solve that issue?
            Please help
            I have seen it occur on 2.0.8. Are you using an AV receiver? If so what's the brand?

Comment

Is there honestly no resolution to this mute bug without using some third party volume locker? It's a bit ridiculous, considering that bug has always been there...has wasser ever taken a look at the logcats from the people that attached them to this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by theeze View Post
                Is there honestly no resolution to this mute bug without using some third party volume locker? It's a bit ridiculous, considering that bug has always been there...has wasser ever taken a look at the logcats from the people that attached them to this thread?
                Ouch. Be kind. The 3rd party app works great. He can't reproduce it. It's tough to fix what you can't reproduce.

Comment

Not every system event is logged otherwise there would be "flood" in log file. If you know were to look for this "mute bug" and in which application/subsystem enable debug log then don't be shy a share with us .

Ugoos software team probably with help from RockChip caught that bug but they rather will not share solution with a man working over Android Box from their competitors which even lost support from their manufacturers.
                  Ugoos UT3s version 2.0.7

Separate question:
                  Can you watch 1080p video with 60fps in YouTube application? I can only access 720p60.
                  Soooo I couldn't wait for the 18th. Anyway, the game really is beautiful and Youtube doesn't do justice, doesn't look downgraded but oh my fucking god do the...
                  RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
                  Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
                  bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

Not every system event is logged otherwise there would be "flood" in log file. If you know were to look for this "mute bug" and in which application/subsystem enable debug log then don't be shy a share with us .

Ugoos software team probably with help from RockChip caught that bug but they rather will not share solution with a man working over Android Box from their competitors which even lost support from their manufacturers.
                    Ugoos UT3s version 2.0.7

Separate question:
                    Can you watch 1080p video with 60fps in YouTube application? I can only access 720p60.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l1BASBt7Ao

On some youtube videos it's an option to switch to 1080p. On my Tronsmart R28 with the Wasser 2.0.7 rom the 1080p youtube videos skip. I'll try this on 2.0.9a and see if I have the same issue. I'm using gigabit ethernet with a 100Mbps connection so I don't think it's my internet speed.

Comment

Where is the problem?

You have a solution using a simple app.

You can always go back to stock ROM and put up with all the issues that has meant people like Wasser improving them for everybody.

Worth considering before you use the word ridiculous in the manner that you have!
                      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

On some youtube videos it's an option to switch to 1080p. On my Tronsmart R28 with the Wasser 2.0.7 rom the 1080p youtube videos skip. I'll try this on 2.0.9a and see if I have the same issue. I'm using gigabit ethernet with a 100Mbps connection so I don't think it's my internet speed.
                        I also got some "stalls" in YouTube also but it is connected to global problem with almost all RK3288 ROMs.

But I ask specifically about possibility of YouTube app playing video in 1080p60 quality (HSF - high speed framerate) which was made available to mobile device few days ago.
                        RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
                        Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive

Comment

I also got some "stalls" in YouTube also but it is connected to global problem with almost all RK3288 ROMs.

But I ask specifically about possibility of YouTube app playing video in 1080p60 quality (HSF - high speed framerate) which was made available to mobile device few days ago.

For some reason Youtube does not give me the option for 1080p on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l1BASBt7Ao. I only had the option to choose 720p 60FPS. It played very well at 720p 60FPS. I tried other Youtube videos at 1080p and they work great too on 2.0.9a

Comment

For some reason Youtube does not give me the option for 1080p on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l1BASBt7Ao. I only had the option to choose 720p 60FPS. It played very well at 720p 60FPS. I tried other Youtube videos at 1080p and they work great too on 2.0.9a
                            I've got similar experience on Wasser's Lolipop.

Comment

I've got similar experience on Wasser's Lolipop.
                              I wondered why this forum was empty. I didn't see he had put a new rom out for Lolipop. thanks for the tip!

Comment

I wondered why this forum was empty. I didn't see he had put a new rom out for Lolipop. thanks for the tip!

That happens when you concentrate on one thought/subject .

Wasser's Lolipop beta 5 is quite pleasant. But remember that when upgrading you will loose all data.

Comment

Working...
                                X