No announcement yet.

Kikat - Wasser Firmware for Beelink R89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried several ROMs and best for me is Wasser rom,but none of them not solved my biggest problem screen flickering.
    I am afraid that it will never solve.?

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
      Hi all,

i uploaded beelink-r89-sound-fix.zip. User who has sound issue please update it and report the results to me!

Thanks
      Wasser
      I was able to reproduce the auto muting today. I was in the middle of adding a Logitech BT keyboard. No audio was playing. I'll see if there are any logs to gather. I was using HDMI passthrough. SPMC 15 beta, PBS Kids, and You Tube Kids are the only apps installed.
      Tronsmart R28 PRO with wasser-2.0.7-beelink-r89-rk3288 ROM and MX Player

Comment

Originally posted by torbvea View Post
        I have tested the sound fix for some time now and sadly I still get audio dropouts with HDMI Passthrough in SPMC, Spotify, Youtube.. I also got a random audio mute one time. I have sent you a new log file as a private message Wasser. Thank you!
        When you say audio dropout, do you mean a blip or hickup every 3 seconds?
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

does anyone see a reason why this rom wouldnt work on hph nt v6b? or has anyone confirmed it to be working on that rk3288 box?

Comment

I used an older rom (I think it was 2.0.5) via boot from SD-Card without any problems at a UGOOS UT3S (which is the same pcb like HPH without HDMI-IN and with HDMI 2.0) but I didn't tested the IR (which I bet will not work)...
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)
            - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
            UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

After using the new 2.0.9a almost continuously for a few days now I have experienced no audio issues at all using SPDIF.

Everything else works fine too and so far I am unable to find fault with any aspect of the ROM.
              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

When you say audio dropout, do you mean a blip or hickup every 3 seconds?
                It's different from app to app. When I use apps with PCM2.0 sound(Spotify, Youtube for me mostly) the dropouts are more lika a "hickup" the audio disappears and comes back in a second or so. I can't find any pattern for it to happen every 3 second, sometimes it is every few seconds and sometimes it can take an hour before I get a dropout. In SPMC when I play movies with DD/DTS 5.1 audio the dropout results in a hissing sound and the audio doesn't come back before I restart SPMC.

Comment

Originally posted by slyger View Post
                  does anyone know offhand if the latest OC kernel is stable on a Ubox R89?
                  It strongly depends on your particular hardware OC capabilities. For me CPU on [email protected], DDR [email protected] and GPU on [email protected] my RK3288 BOX is stable. But for you it might be completely different experience.

Important notice:
                  One should be aware that OC update for Wasser's 2.0.9a firmware changes kernel and resource file placement. After applying this update you will have to search in MTD boot partition for current OC settings. That will matter if someone want to undo OC (flash oryginal boot.img which is smaller than 2MiB) or change it with help of overclockmatic_RK3288 tool (option number 1).
                  RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
                  Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
                  bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Hello Wasser, I sent you a pm with my dropbox link for my log files showing the audio errors. I get an audio hickup every 3 seconds while playing a video from the latest Kodi 15 nightly, both Dolby and DTS. I am connected by HDMI from my Beelink R89 to my new Denon AV receiver. I am playing the videos from my Synology NAS, When I try to play the same files from my NAS using ESFile explorer, and MX player it says AC3 format not supported. My other external audio apps will not play them either, I have never run into this problem.
                    mxplayer should play AC3 forma wihout any problem, it looks llke you did not flash the latest 2.0.9a. Please download it flash again. Plese report results if this issue does appear in mxplayer

i checked the log files, it looks like a bug in kod 15i which causes audio hickup. Could you also please try spmc-14.2 ?

Thanks
                    http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Hi all,

i uploaded beelink-r89-sound-fix.zip. User who has sound issue please update it and report the results to me!

Thanks
                      Wasser
                      Hi,
                      I flashed this fix. But my problem continiue.
                      My device video: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4Bp...XRvd1NNQVJtZ1E

Tronsmart Orion R28 Meta RK3288 Wasser 2.0.3
                      Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 4.4.2 OzcanRom.v6.3

Comment

wasser ... about random sound mute.

Here you can fin logs (take with syslog) . I take it few seconds after random mute.
                        Hope it can help

R28 2.09a firmware - OC kernel - default hdmi sound.

Comment

Originally posted by runonur View Post
                          Hi,
                          I flashed this fix. But my problem continiue.
                          My device video: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4Bp...XRvd1NNQVJtZ1E
                          which sound device output is used?
                          http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Hi Wasser ,

After using the new 2.0.9a rom , i have a problem with the display resolution in HDMI (1080p/60hz),
                            the box display area is over my tv screen and cause something hidden or show incomplete ,
                            my box is beelink u89 , what can i do to solve this problem , thanks.
                            Last edited by hellomysons; 05-30-2015, 14:54.

Comment

which sound device output is used?
                              HDMI
                              Tronsmart Orion R28 Meta RK3288 Wasser 2.0.3
                              Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 4.4.2 OzcanRom.v6.3

Comment

mxplayer should play AC3 forma wihout any problem, it looks llke you did not flash the latest 2.0.9a. Please download it flash again. Plese report results if this issue does appear in mxplayer

i checked the log files, it looks like a bug in kod 15i which causes audio hickup. Could you also please try spmc-14.2 ?

Thanks
                                Ok, I reinstalled your 2.0.9a again, strange thing, the date stamp was the same as the one I installed yesterday, but the file size was different. With the other firmware, SPMC kept crashing on me, now it works fine, and no more audio "hickups" (problem solved). I still can't get the MX player to play with audio, it still says AC3 format not supported, but I don't use it that way anyway. The only thing that doesn't work now, is my stock IR remote, but not really a big deal for me.

From my few test, this is by far the best firmware for my Beelink R89 8gig version. Excellent job. beers to come, thanks
                                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Working...
                                X