Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nextbook 7p12 with google play

Originally posted by flsuperstore View Post
    Cwm and cm10.2 have to be coupled with the kernel specific for your tablet. If u had the stok rom that would be easy. Not sure there was even a cm10 for nextbook. Im guessing some took christian troys ramdisk and adapted it.
    Thanx for the reply..at least someone replied.
    But is there anything i can do to install at least CWM ?
    i am getting that error signature verification.

Comment

Originally posted by born_high View Post
      You need a modified recovery in order to pass signature verification in order to flash anything on all of the current Amlogic based Nextbooks.

There currently aren't any CWM or Cyanogenmod builds that will work on the current Amlogic based Nextbook tablets. All of the current Nextbook models use a UBIFS file system. CWM / Cyanogenmod as well as other Android builds only support EXT4 file systems.

I've been trying to build CWM / Cyanogenmod for Nextbook, but it requires either coding a modified bootloader and kernel to change the Nextbooks to EXT4 or porting UBIFS support to CWM / Cyanogenmod.

We don't have full bootloader or kernel source code available, so that option is probably out. I've been trying to port Chistian Troy's UBIFS support from the Ainol tablets to Nextbook, but I haven't got a bootable build yet.

Keep watching the forums for updates.

ShaunMT
      Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by shaunmt View Post
        You need a modified recovery in order to pass signature verification in order to flash anything on all of the current Amlogic based Nextbooks.

There currently aren't any CWM or Cyanogenmod builds that will work on the current Amlogic based Nextbook tablets. All of the current Nextbook models use a UBIFS file system. CWM / Cyanogenmod as well as other Android builds only support EXT4 file systems.

I've been trying to build CWM / Cyanogenmod for Nextbook, but it requires either coding a modified bootloader and kernel to change the Nextbooks to EXT4 or porting UBIFS support to CWM / Cyanogenmod.

We don't have full bootloader or kernel source code available, so that option is probably out. I've been trying to port Chistian Troy's UBIFS support from the Ainol tablets to Nextbook, but I haven't got a bootable build yet.

Keep watching the forums for updates.

ShaunMT
        Again thanx for letting me know.I guess now at least i officially know that it aint possible for now.
        Anyway i will keep looking for it.Hoping for u to do something..till then best of luck

Comment

The exploit path is closed for now, until a new 'sploit comes along to try. Meanwhile, we're working on breaking in the the boot image's ramdisk. If we can get in to that, make some changes, and then flash the resulting firmware to the phone we'll be in business. We're having some issues decompressing the ramdisk though - it seems LG didn't use glip to compress the ramdisk. We need to figure out how it's compressed if we want to break this baby open this way..

YOWhatsapp

Comment

Originally posted by born_high View Post
            Nextbook 7p12 with google play

What kind of errors you are getting in the signature verification? I was also getting some errors but I fixed them.
            Youtube Vanced APK

Comment

Working...
            X