Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFS kernel modules

Hi Bob,

I've been trying to get NFS mounts working via commandline or cifsmanager app, but from what I read online, I need some kernel modules loaded to support nfs. Could you provide those .ko files built against your kernel? Or maybe there's an easier way that others can comment on?

"NFS needs kernel modules - sunrpc.ko, auth_rpcgss.ko, lockd.ko, nfs_acl.ko and nfs.ko- and for them to be loaded in that specific order."

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by fratello View Post
      "copy the kernel from 2dark4u in that dir (the folder where is the original img, renamed as .old) and rename that one to kernel.img."[ATTACH=CONFIG]1603[/ATTACH]
      already done that procedure to rename the old file, but does not work.

Comment

Why you reupload files? Do you read Alex message? "PLEASE! USE OUR WEBSITE FOR DOWNLOADING AND DO NOT REUPLOAD THIS KERNEL TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SHARING RESOURCES ! WE NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH PEOPLE USING IT! SO IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH DOWNLOADING, JUST CONTACT US AND WE WILL GIVE A DIRECT LINK."

Or you dont want new kernels by Alex?

Comment

Originally posted by danish View Post
          Bod, give up. I've looked at your release and I am a security expert beyond what you could ever believe. Your release is tainted and you should stop releasing it to the public.
          His name is Bob - not bod, guess your grammar is pretty bad as well. Good to know we have a security expert beyond our belief in our midst tho. What virus is it? Is it a browser hijacker? How deep is it embedded? Your expertise could be handy. Or you could go away and maybe learn some better trolling skills.

Comment

@Maxtone : try to load manually the kernel.img by clicking into marked box and going to desired path...
            Attached Files

Comment

Odp: NEW - MK808 - Finless 1.6 Custom ROM

Hello Bob,

please cleen up this mess arround ...
              and Have a Nice Day .

I like your work ... you are The man

Wysyłane z mojego GT-I9300 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Eugene View Post
                Why you reupload files? Do you read Alex message? "PLEASE! USE OUR WEBSITE FOR DOWNLOADING AND DO NOT REUPLOAD THIS KERNEL TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SHARING RESOURCES ! WE NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH PEOPLE USING IT! SO IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH DOWNLOADING, JUST CONTACT US AND WE WILL GIVE A DIRECT LINK."

Or you dont want new kernels by Alex?
                Sorry ,mea culpa.

Comment

Originally posted by pigulka View Post
                  Sorry ,mea culpa.
                  i think you can fix it

Comment

Please, edit and delete link in the quoted post #573. Unfortunately, all I can edit the post.

Comment

Re: NEW - MK808 - Finless 1.6 Custom ROM

Dude danish, why are you attacking someone who is trying to make a device better. I am also a IT expert with comptia security certification - and other then a default homepage they are using for advertising (which you can change in two seconds) I have yet to find anything that raised a red flag.

Why attack someone for not being american - I am american - born and raised and I like how the WORLD contributes to a common goal. You are aware that the linux kernel was created by a man from Finland and the devices are made and sold by Chinese manufacturers right? Someone take time to work on a new OS and asks you for....wait...NOTHING and you attack them - not cool. If you don't like finless' work go elsewhere, I bet he won't mind.

I am with horrorzilla, if you caught something that myself or everyone else missed - show us. Give some inkling of evidence instead of idle rants and then you would be taken seriously. Until then you are just trolling and I for one don't want this sort of behavior to influence Bob from not making anymore good stable roms for all of us.

OK rant over.

Sent from my MK808 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

deleted
                        Last edited by danish; 02-06-2013, 01:52.

Comment

Originally posted by trssho91 View Post
                          Dude danish, why are you attacking someone who is trying to make a device better. I am also a IT expert with comptia security certification - and other then a default homepage they are using for advertising (which you can change in two seconds) I have yet to find anything that raised a red flag.

Why attack someone for not being american - I am american - born and raised and I like how the WORLD contributes to a common goal. You are aware that the linux kernel was created by a man from Finland and the devices are made and sold by Chinese manufacturers right? Someone take time to work on a new OS and asks you for....wait...NOTHING and you attack them - not cool. If you don't like finless' work go elsewhere, I bet he won't mind.

I am with horrorzilla, if you caught something that myself or everyone else missed - show us. Give some inkling of evidence instead of idle rants and then you would be taken seriously. Until then you are just trolling and I for one don't want this sort of behavior to influence Bob from not making anymore good stable roms for all of us.

OK rant over.

Sent from my MK808 using Tapatalk 2
                          Thank you!

Sent from my MK808 using Tapatalk HD

Comment

I appreciate your response and sticking up for the devoper but the change to the homepage was not
                            on the changelist. So what else? How many other settings were changed and how much of my private
                            information will be compromised?
                            Why don't you just use an Apple TV or something?

Sent from my MK808 using Tapatalk HD

Comment

I appreciate your response and sticking up for the devoper but the change to the homepage was not
                              on the changelist. So what else? How many other settings were changed and how much of my private
                              information will be compromised?
                              What is your problem dude,
                              This software for a TV player not a mobile phone or tablet. What kind of private information do u use on this device. I used it for streaming videos, watching life channels, and youtube. So even if it has a virus that would steal my information, I don't care.
                              The finless firmware is the best android system I ever seen, Mine has been on all the time without freeze or crash. it works perfectly and smoothly even better than my iPhone 5. Also the website of the home page is the seller of the device page that I bought 4 devices from. They are the only trusted seller even better and faster than Amazon and ****.
                              So if you have problem don't visit this great website, because it is not a good place for people like you.
                              Finless you do a great job here and everybody supporting you and your amazing work.

Comment

Originally posted by sameradil406 View Post
                                What is your problem dude,
                                This software for a TV player not a mobile phone or tablet. What kind of private information do u use on this device. I used it for streaming videos, watching life channels, and youtube. So even if it has a virus that would steal my information, I don't care.
                                The finless firmware is the best android system I ever seen, Mine has been on all the time without freeze or crash. it works perfectly and smoothly even better than my iPhone 5. Also the website of the home page is the seller of the device page that I bought 4 devices from. They are the only trusted seller even better and faster than Amazon and ****.
                                So if you have problem don't visit this great website, because it is not a good place for people like you.
                                Finless you do a great job here and everybody supporting you and your amazing work.
                                I feel the same way as samaradil406 does.

Bob, please keep up your amazing work.

Comment

Working...
                                X