MK808 "all models" Finless 1.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasSGT View Post

2. When in MX Player with the nav bar hidden, the information that pops up when you left click during play time disappeares really quick (too quick). When you unhide the nav bar the information stays visible for a longer time (I read your earlier remark regarding the hassle you have in order to get the nav bar hidden, and I really hope this will not discourage you towards these issues related to the nav bar hiding...).
    Easy fix and this is not a ROM thing. Go into MX player settings>display>touch controls> and increase delay for hiding the menus.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

3. The lock screen/sleep mode doesn't seem to be too stable yet. I often get the "no input" message on screen when trying to get the device out of sleep mode and having to pull the power cord in order to get the device visible on screen again. Sorry for not being able to give more info on this subject, but I am unable to tell what might cause this.
      I cannot recreate this and your the second person to say this has happened.

I am using a USB mouse / keyboard. Possibly why I cannot recreate it?

Please tell me what you are using for mouse wifi? BT? etc. It must be something to do with this. Does the mouse pointer move when you try to unlock? Do you have any kind of PIN, Password, or pattern in use?

Bob

Comment

AW: BETA - MK808 "all models" Finless 1.7 BETA TEST - Report thread

Originally posted by Finless View Post

I am using a USB mouse / keyboard. Possibly why I cannot recreate it.

Please tell me what you are using for mouse wifi? BT? etc. It must be somehting to do with this.

Bob
        I'm using a RC Air mouse and never had this issue so far if this helps....

edit:
        but without unlock screen

Gesendet von meinem GT-P3110 mit Tapatalk 2
        Last edited by son; 02-21-2013, 18:54.

Comment

Re: BETA - MK808 "all models" Finless 1.7 BETA TEST - Report thread

I am using a USB mouse / keyboard. Possibly why I cannot recreate it?

Please tell me what you are using for mouse wifi? BT? etc. It must be something to do with this. Does the mouse pointer move when you try to unlock? Do you have any kind of PIN, Password, or pattern in use?

Bob
          Hi Bob,

Using the RC11 flymouse. I can see the pointer, and it does move when trying to unlock. No patterns of pin, just normal unlock screen...

Comment

Hi Bob,

Using the RC11 flymouse. I can see the pointer, and it does move when trying to unlock. No patterns of pin, just normal unlock screen...
            So when you try to click and slide the unlock slder over to the right, what happens?

Also what were you in when it went to sleep? An APP? Or the desktop/home screen?

Bob

Comment

Using this Rom since you give the link and no mayor issues with it, only one time I didn't wake up the device, I use an air mouse (ipazzport) and I had to unplug usb transmitter, and plug it again, the stick waked up, I didn't report it cause it happened only once and though it was a battery problem in air mouse, but now I see more reports concerned to that...
              If it happend again to you, try unplug and plug the usb transmitter.

Bob I can't acces by adb to the stick. Can access in cwm recovery, but not in Rom.

Mk808b, I updated busybox (I dont know if it can be a problem) before I saw your suggestions in other thread about don't update

Obviously I active it in settings\development and active conect to pc in settings\usb

Thanks.
              REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
              My devices:
              Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
              MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
              Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
              Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
              Gearbest.com)
              MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
              Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
              Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post

Bob I can't acces by adb to the stick. Can access in cwm recovery, but not in Rom.

Mk808b, I updated busybox (I dont know if it can be a problem) before I saw your suggestions in other thread about don't update

Obviously I active it in settings\development and active conect to pc in settings\usb

Thanks.
                Ooops! I think I know why! The ADB device ID is different in this ROM and I forgot to change it.
                Look at device ID when USB and ADB is turned on in windows dvice manager. Usually rockchip 3066 is 2207. I bet I forgot and this one is different. I will fix it but for now find the device id and add it to adb_usb.ini file.

Bob

Comment

Ooops! I think I know why! The ADB device ID is different in this ROM and I forgot to change it.
                  Look at device ID when USB and ADB is turned on in windows dvice manager. Usually rockchip 3066 is 2207. I bet I forgot and this one is different. I will fix it but for now find the device id and add it to adb_usb.ini file.

Bob
                  Never mind. That is not it. I can connect via ADB no problem. Device ID is the same 2207. Works only from OTG port.

Make sure in storage and in USB connection it is set to mass sotrage device and not MTP device.

Bob

Comment

Using this Rom since you give the link and no mayor issues with it, only one time I didn't wake up the device, I use an air mouse (ipazzport) and I had to unplug usb transmitter, and plug it again, the stick waked up, I didn't report it cause it happened only once and though it was a battery problem in air mouse, but now I see more reports concerned to that...
                    If it happend again to you, try unplug and plug the usb transmitter.

Thanks.
                    See this post

Jim
                    XT907 Tapatalk II

Comment

So when you try to click and slide the unlock slder over to the right, what happens?

Also what were you in when it went to sleep? An APP? Or the desktop/home screen?

Bob
                      Hi Bob,

It happened to me twice and since then it's gone. Can't recreate the issue.

Situation when going into sleep mode: desktop/home screen

What happened was that I would wake the device by clicking on the flymouse and then slide the unlocker to the right in order to unlock. From that moment the television went into blue screen, meaning that it doesn't detect any input.

Next time it happens I will try what was suggested earlier and remove and reinsert the flymouse usb stick.

Comment

Originally posted by kididaho View Post
                        See this post

Jim
                        XT907 Tapatalk II
                        Thanks, but that was not I want to say, I can't use adb with this Rom. It's not a big problem but I don't know why I can't do that.

Hi Bob,

It happened to me twice and since then it's gone. Can't recreate the issue.

Situation when going into sleep mode: desktop/home screen

What happened was that I would wake the device by clicking on the flymouse and then slide the unlocker to the right in order to unlock. From that moment the television went into blue screen, meaning that it doesn't detect any input.

Next time it happens I will try what was suggested earlier and remove and reinsert the flymouse usb stick.
                        Ok, then this is not like happened to me, so I couldn't wake the device, if you can slide the unlocker then your input device is working in that moment.
                        REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                        My devices:
                        Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                        MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                        Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                        Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                        Gearbest.com)
                        MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                        Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                        Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

external keyboard layout selection ? and 1080p Question

Hello Bob,
                          thanks for sharing the ROM !

Up to now my only grief is that i cannot change my external keyboard layout, is there an app for this ? (unable to find one myself).
                          I am German so my layout is quite different from the usual US layout...

720p version looks fine, but for me 1080p is a must.
                          Will you also supply a 1080p kernel (maybe one where you can hardwire the Res like Omegamoons kernels). ?
                          If NOT, which of the 1080p kernels out there do you recommend ?

Thanks, i will report further findings...

Ender

Comment

Easy fix and this is not a ROM thing. Go into MX player settings>display>touch controls> and increase delay for hiding the menus.

Bob
                            Hi Bob,

Tried this, but unfortunately doesn't fix the issue. The issue is: When nav bar shows, no problem regarding showing info when left clicking. When nav bar hidden, information shows a fraction of a sec when left clicking.

I changed the delay from 2 to 4 and to 8 secs. worked fine with nav bar showing, but no change when nav bar hidden (showes only a fraction of a sec).

As you point out it's not a ROM thing, I asume this only happens to me. Any other users recognize this behaviour?

Comment

Thanks, but that was not I want to say, I can't use adb with this Rom. It's not a big problem but I don't know why I can't do that.
                              I've never been able to get adb to see my MK808. My current issue is my MK808 won't reboot into the bootloader or into recovery. It did when I flashed the 1.7 Beta, but I've changed the boot image, kernel, and recovery. I'll drop back to stock, and start over again.

I'm not the lowest of the low, but I am the slowest of the slow (49.6 mpg over 38k miles in Scion xB)
                              MK808 w/Omegamoon kernel, CWM recovery, & Finless 1.7 ROM

Comment

Hi Bob,

Tried this, but unfortunately doesn't fix the issue. The issue is: When nav bar shows, no problem regarding showing info when left clicking. When nav bar hidden, information shows a fraction of a sec when left clicking.

I changed the delay from 2 to 4 and to 8 secs. worked fine with nav bar showing, but no change when nav bar hidden (showes only a fraction of a sec).

As you point out it's not a ROM thing, I asume this only happens to me. Any other users recognize this behaviour?
                                I just tested this on both my MK808 and the MK808 Sunvel clone. I do not have this problem at all!
                                ARe you set for auto hide the status bar? Or are you hiding it manually using the down arrows?
                                Are you running any other hide bar app or something?

ADB:
                                Guess what, Using Kiz kernel version 4 on my MK808 ADB will not work!
                                Are you guys that have trouble with ADB using some other kernel?

Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X