Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What version of the TV console was to install version 3.10 ? Maybe a bad downloaded file. The message above says that everything is set to Pro without problems.

Comment

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post
      What version of the TV console was to install version 3.10 ? Maybe a bad downloaded file. The message above says that everything is set to Pro without problems.
      He did an update with the .tar file. I did a fresh install from https://yadi.sk/d/tKC9-WKA33MWQE using LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.3.010-update.zip.

I also tried from https://yadi.sk/d/srrtn6kpnsKz2/Libreelec/7_0_3_10 as well with no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by hscotty55 View Post

He did an update with the .tar file. I did a fresh install from https://yadi.sk/d/tKC9-WKA33MWQE using LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.3.010-update.zip.

I also tried from https://yadi.sk/d/srrtn6kpnsKz2/Libreelec/7_0_3_10 as well with no luck.
        Hi,

Installed first the 7.0.2.009 from recovery with toothpick method, putted the update.zip and ledtb.img on 1 GB fat 32 SD card.
        Wiped data/ cache (factory reset) and installed update.zip from External, with this it also installed the new ( le ) dtb.img

Few days later I putted the 7.0.3.10 .tar file in update folder and rebooted.

Reboot or power off/on after setting LibreElec did not gave me a hanging Vega Pro box, but after selecting my own Kodi skin it gave me a black screen and non responding box after reboot, but it did only one time, unplugged the power putted power back and no issue anymore and running fine for a few days and several power off/on.

Also never had the Tronsmart logo after installing OpenElec or LibreElec on internal storage, but showed the Openelec or LibreElec logo.

DID YOU use the ledtb.img from LibreElec/7.0.2.009 folder ?? because thats the one I used.

Hope it helps.
        Last edited by Meteordust; 12-22-2016, 16:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Meteordust View Post

Hi,

Installed first the 7.0.2.009 from recovery with toothpick method, putted the update.zip and ledtb.img on 1 GB fat 32 SD card.
          Wiped data/ cache (factory reset) and installed update.zip from External, with this it also installed the new ( le ) dtb.img

Few days later I putted the 7.0.3.10 .tar file in update folder and rebooted.

Reboot or power off/on after setting LibreElec did not gave me a hanging Vega Pro box, but after selecting my own Kodi skin it gave me a black screen and non responding box after reboot, but it did only one time, unplugged the power putted power back and no issue anymore and running fine for a few days and several power off/on.

Also never had the Tronsmart logo after installing OpenElec or LibreElec on internal storage, but showed the Openelec or LibreElec logo.

DID YOU use the ledtb.img from LibreElec/7.0.2.009 folder ?? because thats the one I used.

Hope it helps.

Using the LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.3.010.tar from https://yadi.sk/d/tKC9-WKA33MWQE works perfect.
          For some reason the fresh install to internal memory using LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.3.010-update.zip from https://yadi.sk/d/tKC9-WKA33MWQE will not work.
          Last edited by hscotty55; 12-22-2016, 21:19.

Comment

Hello to all,
            I use perfectly on TVBOX mxqpro+ plus,
            from extcard the image openelec Telos_Meta_OpenELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-Vega_S95-6.95.3.img.xz

work also Armbian_5.24_Vegas95_Ubuntu_xenial_3.14.79_desktop _20161103.img.xz and
            Armbian_5.24_Vegas95_Debian_jessie_3.14.79_desktop _20161103.img.xz
            with dbt.mg of Telos_Meta_OpenELEC......

Now I would try Libreelec
            I tried LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.3.010_20161213.img.gz
            but it does not work

I have also tried the dbt.img of Telos_Meta_OpenELEC...... inside LibreELEC-S905...... unsuccessfully

Where am I wrong?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Meteordust View Post

I tried this method on a Vega Pro box, updated from 7.0.2.009 to 7.0.3.10 with TAR file in update folder.

Also putted a modified and renamed skin.confluence (usr/share/.kodi/addons), I removed from the power menu everything except reboot, didn't see the need of all the other menu items when you do a (single LibreElec boot) internal storage install.

For me works great, what I read is that you need the two recovery files from here https://yadi.sk/d/srrtn6kpnsKz2/Libreelec/Recovery to get the recovery working again, this because the modified ledtb.img you installed earlier with 7.0.2.009, at least thats what I understood of it.

Very happy with this, didn't use this box anymore coz it was working like crap on Android with the low amount of ram, wished I had never bought it, but now works great with LibreElec/Kodi, after install 7.0.3.10 I see on info screen low cpu and only 130 mb ram usage.

Many Thanks Balbes150
              It worked for me too on my Telos with the TAR file.

And as you say, Balbes150 thanks for your work ! That's great !

Comment

The test image LE 7.0.3.11 (kernel from version 10, because version 11 detected freeze at the start). Pay attention, I NO longer post images. zip (for installing to the internal memory through recovery). For a clean installation on the internal memory I recommend to use two options. 1. The standard scheme by connecting via SSH and executing the command "installtointernal" 2. Using the same script "install.sh" located in the root of the FAT partition. This option is in test mode. So I do NOT recommend to use it for those who do not have the ability (in the case of failure of this installation option) to restore the system using the USB cable. To use the second option UNNECESSARY SSH console. After you run the LE from the media and verifying all the necessary functions. To install to the internal memory. To plug the drive with an operating system LE to a PC and rename the file "install.sh" in "install.aml" (i.e. replace the "sh" extension on the extension "aml"). To connect media to the TV side and run the system at the start this will start the script. If you do not interrupt the process running the script, 20 seconds will start the automatic installation procedure LE in the internal memory (all the data from the data partition in the internal memory will be deleted). When the system is off. Need detachable media, and to try to start the system without a carrier. Notice in this option is NOT PROVIDED for saving user data, the system will be installed in a clean mode.

Comment

Originally posted by felice View Post
                  Hello to all,
                  I use perfectly on TVBOX mxqpro+ plus,
                  from extcard the image openelec Telos_Meta_OpenELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-Vega_S95-6.95.3.img.xz

work also Armbian_5.24_Vegas95_Ubuntu_xenial_3.14.79_desktop _20161103.img.xz and
                  Armbian_5.24_Vegas95_Debian_jessie_3.14.79_desktop _20161103.img.xz
                  with dbt.mg of Telos_Meta_OpenELEC......

Now I would try Libreelec
                  I tried LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.3.010_20161213.img.gz
                  but it does not work

I have also tried the dbt.img of Telos_Meta_OpenELEC...... inside LibreELEC-S905...... unsuccessfully

Where am I wrong?

thanks

For LE 010 need other dtb data. You can find them in the new images Armbian (5.24) or download from Kszaq (version 009 010)

Comment

thanks balbes150

I tried all dbt.img, do not work.
                    the model is mxqpro+ (plus)

how do I proceed?

Comment

Originally posted by felice View Post
                      thanks balbes150

I tried all dbt.img, do not work.
                      the model is mxqpro+ (plus)

how do I proceed?
                      Show the contents of the FAT partition on the media ? What files are there ? What medium are You using ?

Comment

Trying to figure out a couple things. I have the 7.90 alpha LE running from https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread-2722.html on an s95 meta

1. I see most everything on here is 64bit. On the LE forum they seem to lean towards the 32bit variant. Should I prefer one over the other?
                        2. The box will be used for streaming mainly. Am I better off just running off of my 32gb uhs1 card or should I install to the internal memory?

I have it installed internally now, but the boot seems erratic. It'll hang on the tronsmart logo and I'll have to pull the power a few times before going to LE. The behavior was similar on the sdcard too. Is that due to me using the files from there forum?

should I just hold off on this alpha LE for the time being? It seemed to have a lot improved for AML devices

Comment

hi balbes150,

for my mxqpro+

"Show the contents of the FAT partition on the media ? What files are there ?"
                          yes: LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.3.010.img
                          aml_autoscript, aml_autoscript.zip, dbt.img, kernel.img, kernel.img.md5, s905_autoscript, SYSTEM, SYSTEM.md5

"What medium are You using ?"
                          tdk pendrive 8gb: is ok for openelec, debian and ubuntu

I tried all dbt.img, them in the new images Armbian (5.24) or download from Kszaq (version 009 010)

but unsuccessfully

Comment

@felice
                            Have you tried to run the latest version Armbian using dtb from the images ?

Comment

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post
                              The test image LE 7.0.3.11 (kernel from version 10, because version 11 detected freeze at the start). Pay attention, I NO longer post images. zip (for installing to the internal memory through recovery). For a clean installation on the internal memory I recommend to use two options. 1. The standard scheme by connecting via SSH and executing the command "installtointernal" 2. Using the same script "install.sh" located in the root of the FAT partition. This option is in test mode. So I do NOT recommend to use it for those who do not have the ability (in the case of failure of this installation option) to restore the system using the USB cable. To use the second option UNNECESSARY SSH console. After you run the LE from the media and verifying all the necessary functions. To install to the internal memory. To plug the drive with an operating system LE to a PC and rename the file "install.sh" in "install.aml" (i.e. replace the "sh" extension on the extension "aml"). To connect media to the TV side and run the system at the start this will start the script. If you do not interrupt the process running the script, 20 seconds will start the automatic installation procedure LE in the internal memory (all the data from the data partition in the internal memory will be deleted). When the system is off. Need detachable media, and to try to start the system without a carrier. Notice in this option is NOT PROVIDED for saving user data, the system will be installed in a clean mode.
                              So what file do we use to install? The .tar or the .img.tz?

Comment

The tar file used to upgrade. The img file is an image for recording on the media and running the system from external media. For new (clean) installation you can use one of two variants of commands (scripts) as described earlier. I have a request to those who can perform the step by step instructions for a new installation option (using the rename script "install.sh" in "install.aml").

Comment

Working...
                                X