This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post
    The renewal of the image LE (KODI 17.1) 20170223. The latest version introduces the ability to install to the internal memory without manipulation with manual renaming of the file "install.sh". In reboot menu now has the item in which , there is a reboot and unattended install LE in the internal memory (eMMC). Now the PC is only needed to write the image to the media. Everything else you can perform on the media box by pressing the buttons in the menu.
    Hi Balbes, I have 7.0.3.12 version installed in internal memory. What is the difference with Krypton ?

Do I have to wait for a new version or can I simply update the Krypton version (20170223) using the Update folder with the tar image ? (LibreELEC-S905.ALL.aarch64-8.0.1.tar)

Thanks a lot because it's a bit messy in my head

Comment

I did not check the transition from 16 to 17 KODI using the upgrade tar file (from LE 7 to LE 8). I think it's better to do a test run from external media and if all satisfied, set with a full reset , what would the old settings do not interfere with the new system.

Comment

I did not check the transition from 16 to 17 KODI using the upgrade tar file (from LE 7 to LE 8). I think it's better to do a test run from external media and if all satisfied, set with a full reset , what would the old settings do not interfere with the new system.
        Ok thanks, i'll check how to do a clean install then

Comment

@ balbes, Any chance to update your build in-line with kszaq "8.0.0F" as 2017-03-15

8.0.0f (2017-03-15)
          Downloads: http://kszaq.libreelec.tv/s905/8.0.0f
          Device trees: http://kszaq.libreelec.tv/s905/device_trees/
          Source code: https://github.com/kszaq/LibreELEC.tv/tree/8.0.0f

Changelog:
          • TEST: remove waiting for buffer prefill in Amlogic HW decoder - this may improve channel switching time and seek time
          • improved CPU performance for S905X
          • improvement from LE 8.0 for Bluetooth Audio - the patch should improve audio-over-BT sync
          Thanks

Comment

I hope the update version will as possible (free time).

Comment

Update images Krypton 20170323. Pay attention to the new feature - part image (the first section) added three configuration files for remotes three models. To use them, you need to select the file from your model and rename it to "remote.conf". At startup, the system will use this file. This retains the previous mechanism of using "remot.conf" (in directory /storage/.config). For those who have difficulty with copying their configuration files remote in /storage/.config can be copied to the first partition, these files will be used by the system as from the directory /storage/.config. Note that if you select the installation mode in the eMMC (from the shutdown menu LE from the media), when, in the first section of this configuration file (remote.conf), it will be copied in winternow memory for use by the system.

Comment

Update images Krypton 20170323. Pay attention to the new feature - part image (the first section) added three configuration files for remotes three models. To use them, you need to select the file from your model and rename it to "remote.conf". At startup, the system will use this file. This retains the previous mechanism of using "remot.conf" (in directory /storage/.config). For those who have difficulty with copying their configuration files remote in /storage/.config can be copied to the first partition, these files will be used by the system as from the directory /storage/.config. Note that if you select the installation mode in the eMMC (from the shutdown menu LE from the media), when, in the first section of this configuration file (remote.conf), it will be copied in winternow memory for use by the system.
                Thanks You're awesome!

Comment

Thanks for libreelec 8.0.2

Comment

Does this work on the tronsmart s905x as well?

Comment

Originally posted by hscotty55 View Post
                      Does this work on the tronsmart s905x as well?
                      I don't know, I have no such model. Try, when you run from external media is not going to break the internal firmware.

Comment

I don't know, I have no such model. Try, when you run from external media is not going to break the internal firmware.
                        This works perfect on the Tronsmart s905x if anyone is wanting to know.

Comment

Update Krypton 20170407.

Comment

Update Krypton 20170407.
                            Works fine ! Thanks

Comment

I remember in the past I was able to use 3D Bluray ISO using the tronsmart box. Has anyone tested this with the openelec and kodi balbes puts together?
                              I used to get a popup asking to use 3D or not. I don't seem to get that popup any more.

I updated to the latest from here https://yadi.sk/d/srrtn6kpnsKz2/Libreelec/KRYPTON-17

I then did a full wipe reset. 3D ISO files are not working as 3D
                              Last edited by presjar; 04-14-2017, 16:58.

Comment

@balbes, hope all is well, could you pls bring line your build to 8.01f

Thx as always for your supports

8.0.1f (2017-04-16)
                                Downloads: http://kszaq.libreelec.tv/s905/8.0.1f
                                Device trees: http://kszaq.libreelec.tv/s905/device_trees/
                                Source code: https://github.com/kszaq/LibreELEC.tv/tree/8.0.1f

Changelog:
                                • audio-related changes:
                                  • re-applied LE kernel audio patches to fix 44.1kHz output
                                  • added WIP patches from @Kwiboo to further improve kernel driver
                                  • fixed Dolby Atmos with patches from LE kernel
                                  • 176.4kHz and 192kHz might be working now on S905X
                                • framerate automation changes:
                                  • improved Amlogic-Nougat style fractional frame rate handling in Kodi
                                  • reverted some kernel changes that may have caused blackouts
                                • Kodi:
                                  • implemented drain in AMLCodec to fix 2 seconds missing from the end of video
                                  • increased renderer thread priority to fix some stutters
                                Known issues:
                                • Built-in DVB tuners are not supported.
                                • 4K support is experimental.
                                • 3D and HDR are not supported, i.e. they might work but I don't provide support.
                                • CEC might not work when your box has incompatible u-boot or your TV is not that well supported by Amlogic low-level CEC driver.
                                • External DVB tuner support is experimental via media_build drivers from CrazyCat69.

Comment

Working...
                                X