Originally posted by balbes150 View Post
    update image 20171221
    Thanks and happy New Year in Advance

Comment

update image 20180106

Comment

update image 20180106
        Just curious to know what has change, could U point me to the change logs and thanks for your continual supports

Cheers!
        Last edited by e123enitan; 01-12-2018, 16:25.

Comment

Originally posted by e123enitan View Post

Just curious to know what has change, could U point me to the change logs and thanks for your continual supports

Cheers!
          All changes you can see in the description of the version Kszaq, I use his source code (with the addition of its changes), the version number is the same, which contains my version (for example 20180106).

Comment

Image update S905_SD_USB 20180122

Comment

Image update S905_SD_USB 20180122
              balbes150 I tried the tar image twice it fails to update, message not compatible , my box is Tronsmart Meta 905s, any reason this issue is happening.
              Anyone else have update and seeing this issue, please share your thoughts if you have and how it was resolved.

Cheers!

Comment

balbes150 I tried the tar image twice it fails to update, message not compatible , my box is Tronsmart Meta 905s, any reason this issue is happening.
                Anyone else have update and seeing this issue, please share your thoughts if you have and how it was resolved.

Cheers!
                If you get the following : ERROR: LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-XX.tar is not compatible with XXX.arm hardware - update cancelled. Download this .nocompat Unzip it and copy it to /storage/.update/ With the image you want to flash Or login to box with ssh prior to flash and issue this command: touch /storage/.update/.nocompat

Comment

Comment

Having problem with latest build tar file "non compatible"

Down the file from the link then follow this instructions
                    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Unzip it and copy it to /storage/.update/

With the image you want to flash

Or login to box with ssh prior to flash and issue this command:

# touch /storage/.update/.nocompat
                    Last edited by e123enitan; 01-27-2018, 00:05.

Comment

Having problem with latest build tar file "non compatible"

Down the file from the link then follow this instructions
                      http://www.mediafire.com/file/3igky9.../.nocompat.zip

Unzip it and copy it to /storage/.update/

With the image you want to flash

Or login to box with ssh prior to flash and issue this command:

# touch /storage/.update/.nocompat
                      I just want to report after following the above update was fine, hope it helps others

Cheers!

Comment

Hi: I wanted to thank you for this great build, I have been using it regularly for a year or two now and it has really saved my trusty Telos from the shelf lol.
                        I wondered what the "kvim" images are I kinda tried to search for it and most of the hits were about building android. I am really asking because twice now I have accidentally downloaded the kvim version in my haste, and they will not boot at all. As soon as I tried the non-kvim img everything was fine, I am in the process of transferring this to emmc soon, running off SD card right now and previously off a USB flash drive.

Really appreciate all your work on this.

Comment

• RISCy Dude
                          RISCy Dude commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hello, kvim refers to a single board computer, the Khadas VIM(S905). Khadas also has a VIM2(
                          S912) model.
                          User balbes150 and others have solutions for many Amlogic based devices.

Ok, Thanks I found it now. I had seen the Libre board aka Le Potato, but not that one. May pick one of those up some day.

Comment

Test Libreelec image for S905\S905x with KODI-18 (20180417).

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

Comment

Update test image Libreelec KODI-18 20180506.

Details of the use can be seen here.

1. This thread is for discussion of LibreELEC images created by myself. If you prefer to use another OS, please keep discussion about that OS in other forums. Off-topic posts about other OS will be deleted to moved to other threads. 2. The start…

On all firmware above “Libreelec_KVIM_KODI-18_20180417” can not install “pvr iptv simple client”. I had to return to “Libreelec_KVIM_KODI-18_20180417”. Channels open and switch instantly and on top of the playlist. On the firmware below “Libreelec_KVIM_KODI-18_20180417” channels open behind the playlist.

Comment

Hi there

Thanks so much for the great LibreELEC builds, I'd be lost without it.

I have a couple of problems I was hoping someone could help me with. I have Tronsmart Vega S95 Telos box.

I have never been able to get the Telos to go to Recovery mode, either on Stock Android, OpenELEC or LibreELEC builds. This means I can't get recent builds onto the box.

The Toothpick method works ok for USB Burning Tool so I can always go to Stock, then upgrade using Android app to 8.00, then upgrade using TAR to 8.01. If I try any higher versions using TAR it bricks.

Would anyone know how I can sort out my recovery, or if there are any update.zip files more recent than 8.00?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help

Comment

Working...
                              X