Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The renewal of the image LE (KODI 17.1) 20170223. The latest version introduces the ability to install to the internal memory without manipulation with manual renaming of the file "install.sh". In reboot menu now has the item in which , there is a reboot and unattended install LE in the internal memory (eMMC). Now the PC is only needed to write the image to the media. Everything else you can perform on the media box by pressing the buttons in the menu.

Comment

Originally posted by balbes150 View Post
      The renewal of the image LE (KODI 17.1) 20170223. The latest version introduces the ability to install to the internal memory without manipulation with manual renaming of the file "install.sh". In reboot menu now has the item in which , there is a reboot and unattended install LE in the internal memory (eMMC). Now the PC is only needed to write the image to the media. Everything else you can perform on the media box by pressing the buttons in the menu.
      Thanks, The new build with Internal memory (eMMC) have resolved the issue that I had with unable to boot from internal, the process simply wiped everything and install the latest and it working fine after several months of research and try and errors of several methods that proves abortive.

Thanks again for your supports, I wish I could donate something to show an appreciation.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by e123enitan View Post

Thanks, The new build with Internal memory (eMMC) have resolved the issue that I had with unable to boot from internal, the process simply wiped everything and install the latest and it working fine after several months of research and try and errors of several methods that proves abortive.

Thanks again for your supports, I wish I could donate something to show an appreciation.

Cheers!
        If You really want to support the development of LebreELEC, it is better to make donations on this page. All my designs are based on LE shares. I think that would be fair if You donate to a shared resource, which is the basis.

Comment

If You really want to support the development of LebreELEC, it is better to make donations on this page. All my designs are based on LE shares. I think that would be fair if You donate to a shared resource, which is the basis.

https://libreelec.tv/sponsor/
          Hi Balbes150, do you have an image build for Tronsmart s802, I have two boxes that I wish to update with LE (KODI 17.1) 20170223.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Balbes150, do you have an image build for Tronsmart s802, I have two boxes that I wish to update with LE (KODI 17.1) 20170223.

Thanks
            Try image 20170224 (s812), maybe he will be able to capitalize on s802.

Comment

Try image 20170224 (s812), maybe he will be able to capitalize on s802.
              Pls could you provide full link coz I couldn't find the folder you pointed to in this link https://yadi.sk/d/srrtn6kpnsKz2/Libreelec/KRYPTON-17

Thanks

Comment

Pls could you provide full link coz I couldn't find the folder you pointed to in this link https://yadi.sk/d/srrtn6kpnsKz2/Libreelec/KRYPTON-17

Thanks
                Here is the link -->> https://yadi.sk/d/mbyqouMB32E53U/20170224

Comment

Originally posted by hscotty55 View Post
                  Thanks, not trying to be an ass but the Link is https://yadi.sk/d/mbyqouMB32E53U/20170225_1

Comment

Thanks, not trying to be an ass but the Link is https://yadi.sk/d/mbyqouMB32E53U/20170225_1
                    Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

Comment

I have question, I have 3 boxes of Meta, I have always used your build, but I noticed is that in 2 boxes when it power up it will run through TM and LE splashes , in another box when it power up TM splash doesn't show only LE splash. The point the one with LE is my preference just becos it load very fast. So I have try to ensure that other 2 boxes load only LE splash but I couldn't.
                      Please, could you advice what build I need to load that will ONLY load LE splash.

Thanks

Comment

Connect via SSH and run the command "fw_printenv". And show the result with all TV boxes.

Comment

Connect via SSH and run the command "fw_printenv". And show the result with all TV boxes.
                          Once I SSH to the box, what I information I should I pulled for your review.

Comment

HI balbes150, I dont meant to be pushy, I just wondering if you have the opportunity to review the two files, as I can see, based on eyes balling I noticed there are diff in both files, mostly in the one with no TM splash, without knowing what this are, I curious to find out how to make all the box consistent without the TM splash.

Thanks for your supports
                            Last edited by e123enitan; 03-01-2017, 01:49.

Comment

I could be wrong, but I believe these TV boxes are different firmware u-boot. LE runs on all TV boxes in the internal memory ?

Comment

Working...
                              X