This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Scooter

you are right,i found it but only in quick Settings not under more Settings,i only use more Settings.

once more thanks

gefattern

Comment

Has anyone experience freezing when using this ROM with Firefox? as I seem to get lockup with Firefox browser(can not scroll up or down).chrome works fine.it let's me sync with other devices and then locks up when I look at a web page.

Comment

sorry i dont use firefox on android :/ well... now i also dont use it in the pc... its getting worse and worse..

Comment

Hi to all

Normally i wanted to make a Review of the QBox that i won in Launcher Contest but because of Trebors really nice one and others,that is not needed.
          Now i have 3 Devices,where or how to place all the Devices ??? My Solution :

url=http://www.fotos-hochladen.net][/url]

and a Picture of my new Air Mouse
          (13€/****/delivered from DE/2Days/payed with PP/IR Learning(works)/Mic for VoiceControl(not tested/nice to handle & control LPRoms with it)

of course has the other side a keyboard.

Sorry for the bad quality of the Picture.

have a nice Day

gefattern
          Last edited by gefattern; 09-16-2016, 04:31.

Comment

Comment

I like the cloth/curtain done the end hides the spaghetti of wires ..
              Don't be worried the messier the more loved it looks.
              Looks way too neat and tidy,

Well done and congratulations on the win (no excuse a small review is ok)
              Cheers
              treboR
              Please consider
              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

There is a problem with Wi-Fi WEP. My Q-Box works good with original firmaware and Openelec, but it doesn't work with Superceleron, infact Q-Box sees WAP, WAP2 and 802.11, but not WEP. Please, fix it

Comment

Ok marshmallow is there.

http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....allow-601.html

Comment

Originally posted by Markie13 View Post
                    ???
                    That rom is not for this box.... this is a s905 and that rom is for the s905x, different cpu's....

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                      ???
                      That rom is not for this box.... this is a s905 and that rom is for the s905x, different cpu's....
                      As far as i know there are no Q-Boxes with a s905x?

Comment

Yup they sell i checked...
                        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I plan on using this firmware for my q-box when I get it tomorrow. Thanks.

How exactly are you able to get Netflix and YouTube to play HD as only certain players are certified to do so? and why isn't it being widely used on all of these android media boxes out there?

Comment

It only plays YouTube in HD, Netflix nop, as you said only certified devices can do it, and is only a hand full of tvboxes that can!

Comment

Do I check or uncheck the "Erase Bootloader" box?

Comment

Originally posted by finalman View Post
                                Do I check or uncheck the "Erase Bootloader" box?
                                Your choice, if you don't feel confident untick it.

Comment

Working...
                                X