X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol nice

Comment

Just downloading lastest update to stock firmware... China FTP like slow running shower.... Maybe it finish in a day or two
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Markie13 View Post
        Hi there.

I need some help with my connection to my pc. I'm trying now for 2 days to connect my QBox to my Laptop/GamePC/HTPC (both 3) as described in the first post. With toothpick and power up via USB many times (it start up with only usb3 connected). Then in combination with the power adapter and this on 3 PCś with windows 10 Pro and home.

Is it possible to do this with a SD card and how? (please explane this in noob language)

Regards
        Mark

ps. in windows device manager nothing appears!
        Nobody??

Comment

Hello again cant wait for mod for 2g8g so bought another q box 2g16g and flashed with Your rom, works just great just found 1 issue when installing more apps they are not shown on my apps screen have to acces by es file explorer. Now one very important question propably not only for me: is there any chances to get google voice search get to work , get system to detect and use usb mic?

Comment

I'm considering updating to this ROM. But for a very specific reason. I'm actually reasonably happy with the default firmware that is from June this year. But I'm having an issue where my wireless USB mouse is not recognized. I've actually tried two different mice and neither works. I tested a wired USB mouse that work with no issue. From what I found, it may have something to do with USB and OTG? So my question is, has anybody tried a standard old USB wireless mouse with this ROM?

Comment

Hey guys..

To help others out ..
              (Q-Box Amlogic S905 2/16 GB 2.4/5 GHZ WI-FI Optical, 2xUSB2, SD Card, AV Out) - http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...hz-wi-t3359807

I also had issues at 97% loading this firmware with a temperature out of range error using setup_v2.0.7.2_build2_12Device
              Went to setup_v2.0.5_x86.exe and problem went away.

Installed QBOX 2GB/16GB Superceleron v1.0

Happy with it so far.
              Things I have noticed and request.

The remote Kodi key is mapped to gmail for some reason.
              The LED button on remote has no effect on turning off or changing annoying bright LED. Would love to be to control this, at least now I can turn off the device properly with remote (no led)
              Not to important, would it be possible to add the original boot animation back? https://youtu.be/UOR7JFuDyVM

Comment

Originally posted by Wilsonb View Post
                Happy with it so far.
                Things I have noticed and request.

The remote Kodi key is mapped to gmail for some reason.
                The LED button on remote has no effect on turning off or changing annoying bright LED. Would love to be to control this, at least now I can turn off the device properly with remote (no led)
                Not to important, would it be possible to add the original boot animation back? https://youtu.be/UOR7JFuDyVM
                The kodi key i need to check it when i can, the led button is a no go since its controlled by the original launcher(that sucks hard) and the bootanimation... not from me
                Its hard for me to fix anything now... since the box its my main box for my girls so... i cant touch it lol until i get another to replace that one!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

The kodi key i need to check it when i can, the led button is a no go since its controlled by the original launcher(that sucks hard) and the bootanimation... not from me
                  Its hard for me to fix anything now... since the box its my main box for my girls so... i cant touch it lol until i get another to replace that one!
                  Ok, understand.. That sux about the LED. But not a big deal, will just shut it down when going to bed..
                  Let's try and get you another box ;-) setup a paypal or something. I got mine for around $50

If you got another box, would you continue to update Rom and try to get Marshmallow on there, image it would run smoother.

Comment

MM not possible since amlogic dont rls nothing for the s905... typical... :/

Comment

I will donate if You continue support for Qbox... and lot more if You pin this to XDA

Comment

Good day Every one sorry if I am a the wrong place for this question,

I just both two ott q-box I have tested on 3 tv the two box boot correctly with the new superceleron rom only on one samsung tv, the two other lg and aquos aren't working and what if very weerd I am using the same cable and the same ott q-box the box start booting and stop at the green screen sometime it is going further but eventualy stop and black screen but signal still on the input since tv isn't switching to no signal any idears ?

regards

Comment

never happened to me, but i only test on a monitor and a 6 year old samsung tv... i know that this sdk for the s905 have some problems with some "wierd" brand of tv's but not with LG maybe its not reading well the edid of the tv´s? do that 2 other tv's support 1080p?

Comment

Hi there! First of all I appreciate Your hard work, and I really love this ROM. It's awsome!
                            As I am new to (xbmc) Kodi and android box, do not have much experience.
                            Most of the movies play smooth and clear, but some of the 1080p .x264 mkv files played stuttering and freezes, but no lag at sound.
                            What I've tried already: turned off amcodec, mediacodec; turned display refresh rate to 'always'
                            Sometimes all 4 cores work nearly at 80-95% as i see in kodi hardver section.

Do you have any idea, how to solve this problem or are there any limitation on full hd movies that i no need to try to play?

Thanks for any suggestion or help.

Comment

Try SPMC it have a lot of fixes on AML codec!

Comment

Thanks for your response superceleron and sorry for my english yes it is supporting 1080p all of them look like the unit have more facility to sync with old tv my samsung as also 6 years could it be coming from hdmi 1.4 and hdmi 2.0 or chipset compatibility maybe

regards

Comment

Working...
                                X