Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mod for Tanix TX5 Pro MiniM8SII and Nexbox A95X COOLEME MB1 X9 Frankenstein Firmware WIP

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys, with the USB burning tool flashing the firmware worked out. I thought I had to install it from SD via recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by cruchot View Post
      for bluetooth
      just replace files in folder bluetooth in " system\etc\bluetooth " Do not forget to change permission of files

reboot and bluetooth work
      cruchot.. Worked like a charm. Thanks.
      Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

Ill automate the bluetooth probably tonight for minim8sii
        Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

I just tried 4k videos on Youtube, but they only play in FullHD. Isn't 4k supported by Youtube in this firmware?

Comment

4k YouTube only on official Android TV I believe
            Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Maybe try on unofficial YouTube app?

Comment

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5k...ix_Tx5_Pro.zip updated 8/23/16

is only this file i suppose to download for my nexbox A95x S905x 2g/16g box?

Comment

No.. You have to use the AML USB Burn Tool.

Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

Hey guys,

First, let me thank to the wonderfull job you guys are doing developing firmware for this boxs. It's very nice to see people developing stuff for this cheap hardware.

Now I want to share my problem to see if you guys have experienced something similar.

I have a X9 box,Mini M8S II clone. Same board, same box, just another name. Everytime I flash another ROM in this box, my ethernet works fine for like 5 minutes.

My speedtest caps at 92mbs. After 5 min, the box connection becomes capped at 1,5 to 2 mbs. I already tried in my work place, to see if it was my router messing with the connection.

So first 5 minutes, everything is fine, if I try to download something the connection works fine, after 5 minutes, the connection becomes capped.

Anyone is experiencing this?

even if i reboot the box, or do a factory reset, the cap stay at 2mb. i need to flash another rom to removed for another 5 minutes

Comment

That is really odd. Maybe bad power supply?

Comment

Already tried with another charger and using a tablet charger via usb. Still the same.

I only get good speed when i flash a fresh rom, after 5 minutes it's capped.. if i flash again, back to the good speed for 5 more minutes lol.. I can't keep flashing it

Comment

During the 5 minutes of use, what apps are being used?
                          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Only Google Play and Speedtest. Sometimes I only get 1 or 2 minutes before i get capped. Even If I do factory reset, the cap maintain

Comment

What capped mean?
                              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Does the MAC Address change after each reboot?
                                R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Working...
                                X