Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joao.feijo View Post

Xanny in my nexbox this one gets stuck in boot screen with some green and red distortion in logo.
    It pass the first image and freezes in the second.
    I remember having the same problem while trying to mod.
    Can you confirm whether i can do an upgrade using Beta 4.5 image from Xanny and also whether the power button for nexbox A95X works ?

Thanks for all your help

Comment

Just fixed the nexbox 4.5 version, uploading now
      In my tests recovery failed. But the rest is ok.
      Personally i use recovery with a sd card

Comment

Originally posted by joao.feijo
        Can I upgrade on top of your rom ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ssarava9 View Post

Can I upgrade on top of your rom ?

Yes, but always backup first cause all is lost

Comment

Yes, but always backup first cause all is lost
            If it's lost then it's not an upgrade , is this rom faster than your ROM with boot files fix ?

Comment

Can you send me the link for 4.5?

Comment

4.5 Fixed Link
                https://mega.nz/#!20ZhySAD!UGl85KSsk...-U4L57tFECdYeo
                Really Fast, amazing work
                Couldn´t make recovery work
                My children´s favorite game Lego Star Wars Complete Saga Force closes

Comment

I'll try it tomorrow on the x96 and see it it works and report back. If not I'll go back to 4.
                  "HANDS ARE NATURES FORKS" -Rigby

Comment

4.5 Fixed Link
                    I'm not able to install this rom in twrp recovery tool , it says size is larger than target device.
                    Is there anyway I can apply this update as an upgrade to my existing ROM , please help.

Comment

Originally posted by steocullen91
                      I'll try it tomorrow on the x96 and see it it works and report back. If not I'll go back to 4.
                      Will you flash as new rom or upgrade to an existing rom so that you can keep all apps and data ? If later can you please tell me how to upgrade
                      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ssarava9 View Post

Will you flash as new rom or upgrade to an existing rom so that you can keep all apps and data ? If later can you please tell me how to upgrade
                        Thanks

I'll try it tomorrow and see if I can manage to keep my data. If not I'll try backup everything with titanium and see if it restores properly.
                        "HANDS ARE NATURES FORKS" -Rigby

Comment

Originally posted by steocullen91

I'll try it tomorrow and see if I can manage to keep my data. If not I'll try backup everything with titanium and see if it restores properly.
                          Thanks if successful please explain me what tool you used and instructions as it might help lot of us

Comment

4.5 Fixed Link
                            i can add vorking recovery but tell me what you did different from me

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

i can add vorking recovery but tell me what you did different from me
                              Using the Amlogic customization tool i´ve extracted the whole rom except for the last option.

Then in the tool itself i´ve changed only the uboot file. First option only in level 1 select.
                              In 8 hours i will be at home and ost Screenshot

It take me 2 or 3 trys to make it work. I know that you don´t have this devuce but i can test 4 u.

It probally works cause the app itself repacks and recalculate all sizes. I don´t know how to calculate the partition size options by myself.

Do you have any clue why my games are force closing ?

Comment

Using the Amlogic customization tool i´ve extracted the whole rom except for the last option.

Then in the tool itself i´ve changed only the uboot file. First option only in level 1 select.
                                In 8 hours i will be at home and ost Screenshot

It take me 2 or 3 trys to make it work. I know that you don´t have this devuce but i can test 4 u.

It probally works cause the app itself repacks and recalculate all sizes. I don´t know how to calculate the partition size options by myself.

Do you have any clue why my games are force closing ?
                                No but i dubt it's a rom issue.
                                Anway it's useless to unpack the whole rom just to change uboot.
                                Use just the first four option and probably also recovery will work.
                                Do not play with partitions size, too many other things has to be checked and changed.

Comment

Working...
                                X