No announcement yet.

[ROM] Custom Sunvell T95Z Plus Amlogic S912 With 9377 WIFI Chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello. For an unknown reason, despite I uninstalled then reinstall Netflix apps (tv and standards apps) I could not get Netflix working properly. (error 0013).
    I reinstalled the original firmware (T95Z PLUS_S912_21032017) and it works (of course without the advantages of your build).
    Could you explain how did you do to improve the WIFI like to did into you custom rom (dual stream activation).

As I could not benefits from your great rom, I found the fix for the keyboard issue.
    Here it is :

Change the /system/usr/keylayout/Generic.kl

Change from:

key 28 DPAD_CENTER

to

key 28 ENTER

this will fix the problem of having an external keyboard having return key insert some random letters instead of 'enter' key.

THanks
    Last edited by jpthev; 04-25-2017, 10:33.

Comment

I received mine and it comes with T5ZP0063, I flashed TWRP and did a backup before, IF somebody needs something from this backup please let me know

android 6.0.1
      3GB / 32 GB
      q200_9377_3G

Comment

Hello all,
        A feedback about the rgb fix. It doesnt work for me. Too much disappointed...

Comment

In fact when I activate the rgb mode the screen becomes completely green. Maybe I should use the original Rom ?

Comment

Can anybody help. My t95U came with 0031 Rom and wifi is not working,supplier sent me a new rom 0009 and I flashed this and wifi is still not working.I tried this Rom in my t95u pro as it has the s912 with 2g/16g with the LTM8830. My wifi is back but now I lost the clock on the front. I am pretty sure this rom fixed the wifi and the clock issue , any suggestions? TIA and to superceleron and MartBios2k

Comment

Originally posted by fuuman View Post
              Can I flash your firmware with that app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tta.rommanager ? Because I don't have a USB-USB cable here at the moment?
              You need to use SD Burning tool or amslogic usb burning tool.
              try to find 2 old USB cable and make one from both. you only need to match wire color and if you dont have solder iron and shrink tube just twist cable and tape it it will to the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Nardo View Post
                Hi guys .
                I have the 6330 wifi chip and it doesn't work after this update.
                (The original firmware was T95ZP0009)
                But that is ok because I use an ethernet connection.
                My biggest problem is that the bluetooth doesn't work either and I use a Bluetooth keyboard

I was really happy to find the RGB setting but without the Bluetooth it's still worthless..
                if it's t95zp0009 that mean you runing with another wifi chip. try the superceleron firmware

Comment

Originally posted by BrainStorm View Post
                  Hi buddy, I recently purchase T95Z plus from gearbest and was a crap the firmware, now I installed your custom firmware and the wifi work like a charm, the only thing that when the system starts in the screen appears a background and the icon of android, please keep updated always with the last firmware, you Rock buddy

many thanks!
                  Yes I added an boot Image that represent the shape of our box and a kind of signature
                  thanks

Comment

Originally posted by aat666 View Post
                    Newbie here, reading about updating the firmware, but wondering if there's a way of doing by just a USB drive?, or does a mico sd card have to be used & the box plugged into a pc? (don't think I have a "usb to usb" cable or a micro sd card). Any help would be great, thanks
                    Please see my other post, I'm sure you can find 2 old USB cable, cut both, match wire color and voila! you have usb to usb cable.
                    Note that you need to plug in USB 1 . NOT 2, the USB 1 accept back feed power (do never connect you power adaptor when using USB to USB

Comment

Originally posted by jpthev View Post
                      Thanks for your great work !
                      For information I run you Firmware on a M9S-PRO (Leelbox-tech) also S912 with LTM8830.
                      I change from the original firmware because I found some bloatwares with the apps named Chinese Backdoor Malware check. Unfortunately, I still find fota.sysoper and/or adups.fota malware backdoors in yours. I will inhibate them but would be great to eliminate them as none of us needs an update tools from the native firmware.
                      Good Info, for now I don't have much time to work on firmware, and I didn't see a new release source to make a clean rework. but I will keep you info in mind for my next release.
                      you find those info where and how ?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by amhonra View Post
                        I received mine and it comes with T5ZP0063, I flashed TWRP and did a backup before, IF somebody needs something from this backup please let me know

android 6.0.1
                        3GB / 32 GB
                        q200_9377_3G
                        Yes, you have different config, 3GB ram and 32GB memory, maybe all other part are the same but then change to bigger ram and memory chips

Comment

Originally posted by tsubasa42 View Post
                          Hello all,
                          A feedback about the rgb fix. It doesnt work for me. Too much disappointed...
                          Are you using the original HDMI cable that came with the box ?.
                          if yes, try a different cable that you know it work. the thing they ship with the box are cheap cable and my give you more trouble then good
                          let us know

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tylerbing View Post
                            Can anybody help. My t95U came with 0031 Rom and wifi is not working,supplier sent me a new rom 0009 and I flashed this and wifi is still not working.I tried this Rom in my t95u pro as it has the s912 with 2g/16g with the LTM8830. My wifi is back but now I lost the clock on the front. I am pretty sure this rom fixed the wifi and the clock issue , any suggestions? TIA and to superceleron and MartBios2k
                            did you search for your T95u there

before flashing firmware make sure you see 9377 somewhere in the descripting (this is the part name for the BT and WIFI chip)

Comment

Originally posted by jpthev View Post
                              Hello. For an unknown reason, despite I uninstalled then reinstall Netflix apps (tv and standards apps) I could not get Netflix working properly. (error 0013).
                              I reinstalled the original firmware (T95Z PLUS_S912_21032017) and it works (of course without the advantages of your build).
                              Could you explain how did you do to improve the WIFI like to did into you custom rom (dual stream activation).

As I could not benefits from your great rom, I found the fix for the keyboard issue.
                              Here it is :

Change the /system/usr/keylayout/Generic.kl

Change from:

key 28 DPAD_CENTER

to

key 28 ENTER

this will fix the problem of having an external keyboard having return key insert some random letters instead of 'enter' key.

THanks
                              use my cfg file and change it from here if you using the amslogic customization tool
                              \level2\system\etc\wifi\firmware\wlan

(rename to .ini)
                              Note you need to use notepad++ to work with it, don't use notepad from windows it's crap

With all my tests, streaming video from network work better with 2.4ghz then 5g.
                              Attached Files

Comment

MartBiOs2k это The best android 7.1.1. wifi-no . enternet-ok. http://4pda.ru/pages/go/?u=https%3A%...lV4&e=61099413 ((( http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=61126409 )))

Comment

Working...
                                X