No announcement yet.

[ROM] Custom Sunvell T95Z Plus Amlogic S912 With 9377 WIFI Chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I flash your firmware with that app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tta.rommanager ? Because I don't have a USB-USB cable here at the moment?

Comment

Hi guys .
      I have the 6330 wifi chip and it doesn't work after this update.
      (The original firmware was T95ZP0009)
      But that is ok because I use an ethernet connection.
      My biggest problem is that the bluetooth doesn't work either and I use a Bluetooth keyboard

I was really happy to find the RGB setting but without the Bluetooth it's still worthless..
      Last edited by Nardo; 04-03-2017, 13:59.

Comment

its unroot by itself, how to root again? remove and install su not help

Comment

Hi buddy, I recently purchase T95Z plus from gearbest and was a crap the firmware, now I installed your custom firmware and the wifi work like a charm, the only thing that when the system starts in the screen appears a background and the icon of android, please keep updated always with the last firmware, you Rock buddy

many thanks!

Comment

How can I Set my T95z plus into recovery mode? It's Not appearing in my USB Tool from armlogic

Comment

Originally posted by fuuman View Post
              How can I Set my T95z plus into recovery mode? It's Not appearing in my USB Tool from armlogic
              Disconnect the t95z. Press and hold the reset button. Connect the t95z and wait for it to turn on in recovery mode

Comment

Originally posted by vmax377 View Post
                Disconnect the t95z. Press and hold the reset button. Connect the t95z and wait for it to turn on in recovery mode
                Okay, that's working, ty. But it's still not appearing in the USB Burning Tool in that mode. Drivers installed.
                is there another was to flash that ROM?

Comment

Okay, that's working, ty. But it's still not appearing in the USB Burning Tool in that mode. Drivers installed.
                  is there another was to flash that ROM?

I understand that you use Amlogig usb Burning toll? Try using the other usb port of your T95z, there is one that is not recognized, and connect it to the pc while holding the reset button, I went crazy with this

Comment

Newbie here, reading about updating the firmware, but wondering if there's a way of doing by just a USB drive?, or does a mico sd card have to be used & the box plugged into a pc? (don't think I have a "usb to usb" cable or a micro sd card). Any help would be great, thanks

Comment

Dev... you saved me... Installed your 2017-03-26 ROM and I just got rid of Dark Screen and Keyboard Enter mapping issue. Thumbs up!
                      I was wondering why I still don't see Contrast and Brightness Control in playback options while playing a media in Kodi. Do I need to do something else too?

Comment

Originally posted by vmax377 View Post

I understand that you use Amlogig usb Burning toll? Try using the other usb port of your T95z, there is one that is not recognized, and connect it to the pc while holding the reset button, I went crazy with this
                        Yes, i use that tool in version 2.0.8
                        Can you explain it in details pls? I am going crazy like hell. I tried absolut every order and USB-Port and there is no chance to get a connection.
                        When I have to start the software? At which point I have to plug the device in? Please help me

Comment

Yes, i use that tool in version 2.0.8
                          Can you explain it in details pls? I am going crazy like hell. I tried absolut every order and USB-Port and there is no chance to get a connection.
                          When I have to start the software? At which point I have to plug the device in? Please help me

Hello I use version 2.05.15, before installing the program connect your t95z to the pc so that the drivers are installed.
                          The correct usb port is the one on the right of the display (next to the network connector)
                          Open the usb tool program Connect usb cable on your t95z
                          Press and hold the reset button
                          Connect now to your pc usb and should be recognized (connect success)
                          This is how I do it, if it does not work try version 2.05.15
                          Good luck

Comment

It worked. Thank you very much!

@offtopic: Is it possible to deinstall the KDPlayer? Because it uses Kodi 16.1 and I want to use 17.1 from the Playstore

Comment

Thanks for your great work !
                              For information I run you Firmware on a M9S-PRO (Leelbox-tech) also S912 with LTM8830.
                              I change from the original firmware because I found some bloatwares with the apps named Chinese Backdoor Malware check. Unfortunately, I still find fota.sysoper and/or adups.fota malware backdoors in yours. I will inhibate them but would be great to eliminate them as none of us needs an update tools from the native firmware.

Comment

It worked. Thank you very much!

@offtopic: Is it possible to deinstall the KDPlayer? Because it uses Kodi 16.1 and I want to use 17.1 from the Playstore
                                yes, just reinstall Kodi on Google Play Store

Comment

Working...
                                X