No announcement yet.

[ROM] Custom Sunvell T95Z Plus Amlogic S912 With 9377 WIFI Chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first thing I see is that the android menu is very dark, did not have that yet. wifi is better indeed

don't see the teamviewer addon

Comment

this firmware is a source that is preinstall in new box. I did some custom to add apps (if they don't load all it probably because you have touched your remote before the 5min delai )
      there is no fix on RGB Output and Kodi player.

I don't have the kernel source to make fixes and recompile, but if you know what exactly I need to change in the current source and can do it. I did some search but people does not say clearly what they change to fix things, so it's hard to find,
      maybe we can ask superceleron which files are touched by modification and I can try to change from his firmware and see if it work..

but at lest this is better source then the other one.

Comment

Originally posted by MartBiOs2k View Post
        this firmware is a source that is preinstall in new box. I did some custom to add apps (if they don't load all it probably because you have touched your remote before the 5min delai )
        there is no fix on RGB Output and Kodi player.

I don't have the kernel source to make fixes and recompile, but if you know what exactly I need to change in the current source and can do it. I did some search but people does not say clearly what they change to fix things, so it's hard to find,
        maybe we can ask superceleron which files are touched by modification and I can try to change from his firmware and see if it work..

but at lest this is better source then the other one.

How different is this from the one you suggested I try a few days ago? Will it work with the 8830 WiFi chip?

Comment

Originally posted by batkinson001 View Post

How different is this from the one you suggested I try a few days ago? Will it work with the 8830 WiFi chip?
          Yes!!

Comment

Is TV LAUNCHER included in latest version (2.0)?
            If yes, I need to reinstall..

And what is max size Micro SDCARD you experienced?

Comment

before upgrading, is there a way to fully backup my apps and files so I don't have to reinstall everything as if it was a brand new box? especially my copy of kodi 17 with retromania elite build on it.

Comment

I see that there is official T95ZP0032 here: https://mega.nz/#F!44AylRAL!MKLEHcJWRRn74Ln_2KtaGg

Comment

Is this a full image or just a ota?

Comment

At 865mb I'd say it's a full image.

Comment

Originally posted by Doughyboy View Post
                      The question now is, is it for the sunvell with the older chip or the newer ones? Mine is a weily branded one but i has the 8830 WiFi chip.

Can anyone recommend a good backup program? The default one keeps crashing on me. Would like one to backup to a usb drive.

Comment

Very suspicious. I can't get the .DOC, "How to upgrade TVBOX via SD Card" to open. Can you guys open it?

Comment

Originally posted by batkinson001 View Post

The question now is, is it for the sunvell with the older chip or the newer ones? Mine is a weily branded one but i has the 8830 WiFi chip.

Can anyone recommend a good backup program? The default one keeps crashing on me. Would like one to backup to a usb drive.
                          Mines a Weily brand as well with the 9377 wifi chip and this works fine with it. Not sure about the 8830 as I have no way of testing it...

Comment

Originally posted by jseeley View Post

Very suspicious. I can't get the .DOC, "How to upgrade TVBOX via SD Card" to open. Can you guys open it?
                            the contents of the doc.

How to Upgrade Box via SD Card

Download the firmware from Link:
                            -- 根据固件链接下载

2) Make SD Startup Disk: --制作启动卡

2-1) Install BootcardMaker.exe to your PC, Insert SD card into USB port of PC, then open BootcardMake program;
                            -- 把BootcardMaker.exe复制到电脑上 ,将SD卡插到电脑上,然后点击打开BootcardMake 程序

2-2) choose disk of SD card, choose file of u-boot.bin.sd.bin(Download path in PC), choose “To Partition and Format”, then click “ Make” , SD Starup Disk ready.
                            -- 选择 SD卡,选择u-boot.bin.sd.bin这个文件,勾选格式化,然后点击Make,此时SD启动卡已经准备好

3) Copy following 3 files into the Root of SD card:
                            u-boot.bin.sd.bin , aml_sdc_burn.ini ,aml_upgrade_package.img
                            --复制下面3个文件到SD卡根目录下

4) Connect TV Box to TV set via HDMI Cable, Insert SD Card to SD Slot.
                            --通过HDMI接口连接电视盒跟电视机。将sd卡插到sd卡槽里面。

5) Using a toothpick (or Small wooden stick), insert into the A/V port of Box, press and hold the hidden button while plugging power in( turn on the box).
                            Do not release the hidden button till you see the TV screen of Robert Logo.
                            --用牙签或者小的木棍,插入到电视盒的A/V口,按住A/V口里面的reset按键,不要放手直到电视机上面显示了开机logo

6) Update will run automatically. When upgraded finished, box will return automatically.
                            升级自动运行。当升级完后,电视盒会自动重启。

Comment

Originally posted by jseeley View Post

I was able to after download a .DOC viewer from the internet. The image is fine as I've loaded it on my box without issue. In the end I didn't need the doc as I loaded the image with the USB Burning Tool

Comment

Mines a Weily brand as well with the 9377 wifi chip and this works fine with it. Not sure about the 8830 as I have no way of testing it...
                                That might work for mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X