HPH NT-V8 RK3368 Marshmallow ROM by mo123

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shivattaque View Post
    For the problem one I tried but it is impossible to uninstall them, It puts me every time an error message. For problem number 2 it does not work, Even in short pressure While with the 1.4 It worked right, away you have to know that my remote control works with the USB port.
    Very strange that you run into these bugs but no one else.
    Only stock remote can power on/off.
    If you have an airmouse with ir learning abilities, you can try to program it.
    You can also try deleting some of the kl files in /system/usr/keylayout maybe one of the files change keys for your remote or cause problems for it.
    I will remove the update app since it is not needed.

Comment

Hi Mo123 ,

that is a good Idea , to remove it , it is not really needed for your Roms .

greetings /gefattern

Comment

Hi mo123

I have a zidoo x6 pro with custom rom. I have a couple of questions about your release:

- does hdmi deception apk work with this rom? I need this apk to use skygo and it seems it works only with zidoo custom rom.

- does the official kodi 17 or The rkmc installed version work well on this rom? Now I have off. kodi 17.3 installed on my zidoo rom and HD streaming channels or HD streaming videos go slow every 5-6 seconds (audio is ok, while Both video and audio are ok with sd videos). Is this an issue from kodi 17 or is it an option I should change in kodi 17 (something like "hw acceleration" or similar)?

Thanks

Comment

Hi symish ,

i think not that the Zidoo App shall work on this Rom , but you can try .

If RKMC not runs well , Mo123 never install it for using , i think .

On my UT4 the Rom runs well , but i am not really a RKMC User .

Try otherwise you dont know , already flashed one of Mo123 Roms ???

Was the Zidoo not different in Specs ??? not sure .

good luck / greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by symish View Post
            Hi mo123

I have a zidoo x6 pro with custom rom. I have a couple of questions about your release:

- does hdmi deception apk work with this rom? I need this apk to use skygo and it seems it works only with zidoo custom rom.

- does the official kodi 17 or The rkmc installed version work well on this rom? Now I have off. kodi 17.3 installed on my zidoo rom and HD streaming channels or HD streaming videos go slow every 5-6 seconds (audio is ok, while Both video and audio are ok with sd videos). Is this an issue from kodi 17 or is it an option I should change in kodi 17 (something like "hw acceleration" or similar)?

Thanks
            Hi

RKMC, Kodi 18 or SPMC runs fine.
            But you have to remember Zidoo X6 or any other RK3368 don't support H265 10-bit, so that can't play and will be slow.

Comment

Hi Mo123 ,

is the fact that the same "recentApps" are shown after Reboot and even Power off

a Indicator for a Bug inside this AndroidFunction ???

Does your Box make the same , do any other User have the same rare behavior ,

or does this only happen on my UT4 ??? greetings / gefattern
              Last edited by gefattern; 09-02-2017, 04:50. Reason: stupid Â* deleted

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
                Hi Mo123 ,

is the fact that the same "recentApps" are shown after Reboot and even Power off

a Indicator for a Bug inside this AndroidFunction ???

Does your Box make the same , do any other User have the same rare behavior ,

or does this only happen on my UT4 ??? greetings / gefattern

Answer: TL;DR => Recent Apps feature ≠ Task killer! * People are still misunderstood about the notion of Recent apps functionality. It has always been the same! This is very similar to an OCD of pressing F5 on a Windows based system to boost up the system. * Recent apps is more of a utility fea...

It looks like Google designed it that way.
                But if there is a way to clear the recent app shortcuts, I'll add it to my ROM's.

Comment

Hi Mo123 ,

thanks for the Info , if it is possible , not bad .

have a nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Hi Mo123 ,

few Days ago we talk about Remote Problems , i always use a AirMouse for my UT4 ,

last Days i tested the Stock and found out that i can Power On & Power Off both Boxes

(UT3 & UT4) with the stock Remote of the UT4 . Thanks , nice extra Function / COOL .

have a nice Day / greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi mo123,
                      I used new rom(v1.5) on tronsmart R68, it's so much resetting. and wifi signal problems always continued, I mistaked, that network problem not fixed for my box

Comment

Hi dinorfin ,

ever tried the UgoosRom Version or Stock Ugoos Rom ???

does your Box maybe need a little more Power , if u use

5V/2000 or 2500mah us one with 3000mah , shall help .

The Voltage must be the same .

In Post #317 ??? . Network was stiil good , what happens ,

did u use the WifiSettings in DeveloperOptions for changes ,

DHCP Client ???

Do you have a external Antenna ???

maybe this helps , good luck

gefattern

Comment

Hey mo

Im a zidoo box user I installed your firmware

Im happy that I took the risk

Fist is a amazing room with a lot of potential
                          Faster and the best i can use kodi 64 bit

I knew it for the small bugs like power of or otg port
                          I can live with it

The only thing that I will ask is if you can add twrp recovery in future

You alone did desent firmware

They are a bunch of people never did something

I love your room mate

You are the best

Comment

Hi micara ,

yes Mo123 is a great Rom Dev. thats sure.

nice Day / gefattern

Comment

He gefattern

For the twrp recovery do you think that will be something at the future

That will be the best

Hope

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
                                Hi dinorfin ,

ever tried the UgoosRom Version or Stock Ugoos Rom ???

does your Box maybe need a little more Power , if u use

5V/2000 or 2500mah us one with 3000mah , shall help .

The Voltage must be the same .

In Post #317 ??? . Network was stiil good , what happens ,

did u use the WifiSettings in DeveloperOptions for changes ,

DHCP Client ???

Do you have a external Antenna ???

maybe this helps , good luck

gefattern
                                Hi gefattern, I tried some of your offers, but internet speed problem didn't resolve.
                                About resetting, I identified that when I using usb harddisk, it is resetting so much
                                The box has internal antenna maybe antenna's power low(3 dbi or less)

Comment

Working...
                                X