Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

New ROM is uploaded.

My PC had some freezing problems because of a bad sata cable so couldn't upload sooner
    Are you sure it was the sata cable?

Check your HDD for bad sectors... this is more likely to cause freezes (unless it's a ssd ).

Comment

Hi,

I tested your build 1.4 and there are problems, The first is the upgraded system that crashes and the Dolby Digital + sound that does not always work under kodi.
      If you could put MX Player with the coustom driver for bitstream HDMI also it tighten great. A problem I had before too, when I watch a movie or a series of times (often)
      his crashe and refer me to the Kodi menu if you have an idea. (sometimes in series and at least once per movie).

Thank you for your time.

Comment

Another small problem valid on the 1.3 when have Dolby Digital transcoding the sound is shifted by 500ms.
        (Kodi 17.3, Kodi 18. On FTMC transcoding not works)

Comment

Originally posted by shivattaque View Post
          Another small problem valid on the 1.3 when have Dolby Digital transcoding the sound is shifted by 500ms.
          (Kodi 17.3, Kodi 18. On FTMC transcoding not works)
          Hi

Can you try Kodi 18 here?

They fixed some Dolby Digital bug on Denon reveivers and it should work for other receivers too in above Kodi.
          [Android] Map SL/SR channels to BL/BR for audiotrack Description 5.1 streams with Channel Layout: FL, FR, FC, LFE, SL, SR PCM do not play dolby on some AVR (e.g. denon). Instead they fall back to s...

Maybe you have the same problem of videos quiting?
          Latest Kodi 18 can solve the samba problem of videos quiting.

If you play the same videos with MXPlayer or 'Video' player, is the Dolby Digital audio correct then and it is only a problem in Kodi/FTMC?

I'm surprised by Kodi 18, it works very well even deinterlacing works automatically.
          I think it can be used instead of other Kodi's in my ROM since RKMC/FTMC is not needed on RK3368 as it doesn't support advanced features like 10-bit, HDR or VP9 anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by jit18 View Post

Are you sure it was the sata cable?

Check your HDD for bad sectors... this is more likely to cause freezes (unless it's a ssd ).
            Yes it's a SSD, so couldn't understand why things would just freeze sometimes but a new cable seems to help for now.

Comment

Kodi 18 is the same, my Amp is YAMAHA and i try
              again for video quiting.

and for MX Player i have one problem, the Player read but no bitstream, i don't
              understand.
              (the sound works but no DTS or Dolby Digital on my amp).

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
                Hi Mo ,

nice to see , are you make a UT4 Version too , you know i had "App wont react" Messages and the

translation Error . I reported before in PM and UT4 Thread .

Of course i try this Rom too , another Question is : can i use the MagiskManager with your rooted

Rom , this or your latest UT4 Rom ?

have a nice Day

greetings

gefattern
                Hi

You can let me know of any bugs.
                I haven’t tested Magisk yet but if anyone know how to install and get it to work let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by shivattaque View Post
                  Kodi 18 is the same, my Amp is YAMAHA and i try
                  again for video quiting.

and for MX Player i have one problem, the Player read but no bitstream, i don't
                  understand.
                  (the sound works but no DTS or Dolby Digital on my amp).
                  Can you try this codec?

Enable it in MXPlayer's settings.

Also try enabling Bitstream from the blue settings app or normal Android Sound manager settings, maybe one doesn't work correctly?

Comment

Precisely I can not find the setting in MX player to switch to bitstream,
                    Before it did it all alone.
                    And yes blue setting is ok and works with Kodi juste problem Dolby Digital +.
                    But for 1.4 the problem is error message upgraded system crashe and
                    The box goes out with the remote control, it switches on again after but
                    does not re-light after a moment.

Comment

hi mo123,

I installed your new HPH NT-V8 Marshmallow ROM V1.4 (15-07-2017) rom to my Tronsmart R68-G device. it is very nice. There is no audio and video stuttering, I'm so happy for dissolve of this problem. I tried a lot of roms but your rom now the best rom for tronsmart R68.
                      I tested your rom 24h. I find only one issue; there is a low speed with wifi connection, but it is not a big problem.

Thanks a lot. You are wonderful. And you are the best Rom maker for android boxes.

Comment

Hi Mo ,

of course shall i report all Bugs that i found even Translations . I hope that it runs well on my Box too ,

because the "App wont react" Messages while playing Unkilled making me crasy .

have a nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Hi Mo ,

first the Rom runs nice , i found a MM TWRP from Geekbox and tried it , but the TWRP does not work ,

so it is not possible to try the Magisk . We need a working TWRP to test it !!!???

Now i restore my Data and Apps , hopefully there is no more need to report any Bug , because there

are no ones . Have a nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Hi Mo ,

after flashing your Rom i always debloat and change the Rom like i want , but until now it ended in

two Blackscreens . What does the App "Provision.apk" do , is it a necessary App , or can it deleted .

This time i let it stay and look what happens , press thumbs that this solves the Blackscreen .

Found out that it has something to do with first boot , so it is better to hold the App , i think this

will solve the Blackscreen , but on my UT3 with KK the same App is deleted and no Blackscreens .

So they must change something between the Versions , hope it runs now well without BScreens .

press thumbs

greetings

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
                              Hi Mo ,

after flashing your Rom i always debloat and change the Rom like i want , but until now it ended in

two Blackscreens . What does the App "Provision.apk" do , is it a necessary App , or can it deleted .

This time i let it stay and look what happens , press thumbs that this solves the Blackscreen .

Found out that it has something to do with first boot , so it is better to hold the App , i think this

will solve the Blackscreen , but on my UT3 with KK the same App is deleted and no Blackscreens .

So they must change something between the Versions , hope it runs now well without BScreens .

press thumbs

greetings

gefattern
                              It is a system app that is part of the operating system that holds some system settings.
                              Will cause problems if it is removed.

Comment

Hi Mo ,

thanks for answer , this time i leave it there . Until now all looks good .

Now i gone restore my Apps and test if all runs well , hopefully better

as before .

Mo did you received the .zip i uploaded for you , with this corrections the

Rom shall be perfect .

have a nice Day

greetings

gefattern
                                Last edited by gefattern; 07-20-2017, 21:46.

Comment

Working...
                                X