HPH NT-V8 RK3368 Marshmallow ROM by mo123

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jura46 ,

Mo will release it within 24hours i thing ???

When Ugoos will release new Firmware we all

dont know ??? , hopefully fast .

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
      Hi Jura46 ,

Mo will release it within 24hours i thing ???

When Ugoos will release new Firmware we all

dont know ??? , hopefully fast .

nice Day

gefattern
      Link to new firmware v1.3
      (Link removed, see OP for new firmware)

Added German translations.
      Added new shutdown screen with Sleep option.
      Last edited by mo123; 04-10-2017, 06:28.

Comment

Hi Mo ,

thanks , your the greatest , i hope i can use this as final FW for my UT4 .

I download it tonight and try it , if there is still something wrong i report .

nice Day

greetings

gefattern

Comment

Hi Mo ,

thanks , your the greatest , i hope i can use this as final FW for my UT4 .

I download it tonight and try it , if there is still something wrong i report .

nice Day

greetings

gefattern
          Does the remote control function? The rest is working fine as always!

Comment

Hi jura46 ,

tonight i download a test it , maybe in 12hours i can say more .

have a nice Day

Greetings

gefattern

Comment

I will add the other sound translations also again that got lost in this forum and also add the new shutdown menu German translations.
              I think the next firmware will work a bit smoother

Comment

Hi Mo ,

it is more to change then the Sound , so if i make Screenshots and a txt.file, you will use them ???

But why you did not use the "values-de-strings.xml" ??? i uploaded for you , all was ready inside .

I can take the "no-keys-xml.File" and copy all the translated strings to it , so you only have to

copy it in the right row , thats the simplest way .

have a nice Day

Greetings

gefattern

Comment

Hi Mo ,

it is more to change then the Sound , so if i make Screenshots and a txt.file, you will use them ???

But why you did not use the "values-de-strings.xml" ??? i uploaded for you , all was ready inside .

I can take the "no-keys-xml.File" and copy all the translated strings to it , so you only have to

copy it in the right row , thats the simplest way .

have a nice Day

Greetings

gefattern
                  I used the translations files you send in this post just as they are.
                  http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...308#post637308
                  But if you can update those same files more with all the changes, I can use them.
                  It is only the values-de/strings.txt file that need changing, no-keys-xml I don't even think that file is used anywhere by Android.

Comment

Hi Mo ,

i know that is only "this" File , but Mo maybe u used ??? another File , if you take the Time open this File up

and control it with "search"Function you will see that all the changes i made are there .

Search for : Display , u will not find , control "Debugging" i change it to "Fehleranalyse" and other words with debug.

Look for "sie und "ihre""ihrem" before all first letter were big , everywhere .Search for the PPPoE Settings i changed all.

Search for the words i wrote in PM .

Mo really i think you toke a wrong File.

Mo what i mean is , to copy all the translations rows that are needed into a empty string.xml , so you can copy them to

the right place in the "orginal" string.xml , or i make classic Screenshots with txt.File ???

have a nice Day

gefattern

Comment

To Jura46 ,

the Stock Remote of my UT4 works good , only the Powerbutton makes "Sleep" and not "Power off" .

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

I used the translations files you send in this post just as they are.
                        http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...308#post637308
                        But if you can update those same files more with all the changes, I can use them.
                        It is only the values-de/strings.txt file that need changing, no-keys-xml I don't even think that file is used anywhere by Android.
                        Hi Mo ,

here again , this Time only the values.de Folder :

values-de.zip

Mo your new "Shutdown" menu is nice , but it has no Reboot and there is another strange behavior ,

if i use , example "Pulsar" and listen to Music , stop the Music , make a Shutdown , wait , start the

Box again and then start "Pulsar" , the same last listen Song is still in "Stop" mode on the same Position .

Is this not wrong , must "Pulsar" not start new , is the Power still present or went something wrong with

Sleep Mode ??? Sleep only goes back to Home without Sleep .

I tested the Audio Routing to my USB-Speaker again and it still plays on both .

I am busy with Sreenshots and txt.File maybe i can send it to you in 24 hours , but if you use the uploaded

File , this , if it works correct , is normally not needed .

Mo if you not sure , why you not make with this strings.xml a seperate "System.img" for me .

For testing and to be sure for later use in 1.4 . 1.3 already runs nice in stock Mode .

have a nice Day

gefattern
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by gefattern; 04-08-2017, 20:35.

Comment

New firmware v1.3(10-04-2017) released, See OP.

It should improve the German translations
                          Some users also reported pass-through is now working.

Comment

Hi Mo ,

here again , this Time only the values.de Folder :

values-de.zip

Mo your new "Shutdown" menu is nice , but it has no Reboot and there is another strange behavior ,

if i use , example "Pulsar" and listen to Music , stop the Music , make a Shutdown , wait , start the

Box again and then start "Pulsar" , the same last listen Song is still in "Stop" mode on the same Position .

Is this not wrong , must "Pulsar" not start new , is the Power still present or went something wrong with

Sleep Mode ??? Sleep only goes back to Home without Sleep .

I tested the Audio Routing to my USB-Speaker again and it still plays on both .

I am busy with Sreenshots and txt.File maybe i can send it to you in 24 hours , but if you use the uploaded

File , this , if it works correct , is normally not needed .

Mo if you not sure , why you not make with this strings.xml a seperate "System.img" for me .

For testing and to be sure for later use in 1.4 . 1.3 already runs nice in stock Mode .

have a nice Day

gefattern
                            I updated to the latest Pulsar app in the new firmware.
                            If you still have problems, report the bug here - https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...layer-t3197336
                            In Developer settings - disable USB Audio routing, then sound will only play via bluetooth and not via USB speakers.
                            I think the patch I added is only for normal tv speakers or HDMI receivers, not sure if it will do anything to USB sound.
                            You can install QuickReboot app if you need to reboot.
                            Sleep mode works to wake up your device to the home screen, I'm not sure it can work different unless you change lots of parts of Google's Android OS code.
                            Maybe the translation will be better now?

Comment

WOW! Thank you for the new release mo123 - Your stuff is great!

ps - Is there a way I can UPGRADE without loosing all my pre-installed/pre-configured apps?
                              kind regards
                              cyber7 (aka Aubrey Kloppers; Cape Town; South Africa)
                              http://www.cyber7.co.za / http://aubreykloppers.wordpress.com

Comment

Hi cyber7 ,

yes but then you have to split the last full.img File from Mo with AndroidTool .

But why , if you have Root , you not make a TitaniumBackup of your Apps to a SDCard ,

then copy your Android/data/obb Folder to SDCard too , exit it , flash & restore .

I do it always this way , no Problems , takes not really long , only copy back A/d/o and

then restore with TB your Apps . Thats it .

nice Day , good Luck

gefattern

Comment

Working...
                                X