No announcement yet.

HPH NT-V8 RK3368 Marshmallow ROM by mo123

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put V1.1 on my Zidoo X6 pro. Works quite well but then I only watch tv and movies. Box doesn't shut off though. Is there any way I can fix that? I really like your opening logo. Thanks for the work you do.

Comment

HPH NT-V8 Marshmallow ROM V1.1 can not use 3840x2160-60p,or 4960x2160-60 and Can not be adjusted “Screen Scale" to fill the TV screen( SONY KD-55X8500D)

Comment

I have just flashed V1.1 on my Beelink r68g. No stuttering, freezes or screen scale issues. It works just fine. Thanks!

Comment

I'm on version 1.1 stutters. And version 1.0 is not .strange .. R68G

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
            Hi Mo

first of all thanks for your good work same as on 1.0 all looks good with 1.1.

Later i will upload the Translations , i made a N2File with Screenshots so you can see what i mean.

The most Translations are to do in the Settings.strings you will see.Hope you can copy and paste it

to the right place.If something is unclear with Translations ask.

Can you say anything about the boot.img you wanted to make for me ???

thats for first all

gefattern
            I made all the settings translations and changed language to Deutsch and it looks like all your changes are showing correctly
            I just have some trouble with the SD Card names, in English they call lots of things like SDCard USB Storage and USB Storage SDCard which is very confusing, so that will not be correct yet.
            Some places things are still double but very difficult to fix.
            But is it definitely much better than it was.
            The Settings2 app I can't translate, tried to do it, I asked RK to check but they will probably take a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by stevenchen View Post
              HPH NT-V8 Marshmallow ROM V1.1 can not use 3840x2160-60p,or 4960x2160-60 and Can not be adjusted “Screen Scale" to fill the TV screen( SONY KD-55X8500D)
              What device are you using, I'm curious. mo123 firmware does 4K60, I'm pretty sure, but I don't have a 4K set, so haven't tested myself.

Comment

Hi Mo ,

nice to hear , i know that the SDCard Names are differnt but the best is u use only three of them 1. SDCard = SD Karte / 2. USB Massstorage = USB Massenspeicher

3. USB Storage = USB Speicher , everybody knows then what it is . Another hint "Brightness" has no Function , so why not delete it too.Why shall it be a Problem for the

System if you only delete the "strings" entries of the double things ??? , so you can see it anymore in the Settings ???

Settings2 is not a Problem for me , i deleted it , you know i always debload the Roms and change the Launcher and Keyboard with my favorite .

Okay on your Rom is not much to debload but on others i always delete 25-35 Apps . Example my KK Rom on UT3 .

I am still busy with the MM DE values.de strings that u send me but takes time have to do it row by row .

Must row 257-263 translated too , some strings about the battery stats ??? Can you say anything about the "boot.img" that you wanted to make for me ???

Thats all first have a nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
                  Hi Mo ,

nice to hear , i know that the SDCard Names are differnt but the best is u use only three of them 1. SDCard = SD Karte / 2. USB Massstorage = USB Massenspeicher

3. USB Storage = USB Speicher , everybody knows then what it is . Another hint "Brightness" has no Function , so why not delete it too.Why shall it be a Problem for the

System if you only delete the "strings" entries of the double things ??? , so you can see it anymore in the Settings ???

Settings2 is not a Problem for me , i deleted it , you know i always debload the Roms and change the Launcher and Keyboard with my favorite .

Okay on your Rom is not much to debload but on others i always delete 25-35 Apps . Example my KK Rom on UT3 .

I am still busy with the MM DE values.de strings that u send me but takes time have to do it row by row .

Must row 257-263 translated too , some strings about the battery stats ??? Can you say anything about the "boot.img" that you wanted to make for me ???

Thats all first have a nice Day

gefattern
                  I', just testing some things and then will upload the new ROM and your files later.

Comment

Hi Mo ,

Okay , but i forgot to say that the Time problem still exist or even is worsened On 1.0 it was possible to change with NTPSync online , 1.1 does it not . Even after Reboot

the set Time and Date goes back to 1 Jan 2011.

gefattern
                    Last edited by gefattern; 02-27-2017, 03:33.

Comment

Dear Mo123
                      First of all. thank you very much for your effort to give us a standard ROM for our Rockchip 3368 media players. I have Zidoo X6 Pro. It was a good product but with very limitations beacuse the Rockchip SDK support, so, our 10bit 4K videos can not be played (the bitrate limit 100M. Maximum bit rate of my Lumix 4K are: 106 Mbps). The sistem is very unestable and the AVCHD3D_files (MVC 3D files recorded with Sony 3D Camcorder HDR-TD10) do not play. Hope with your ROOM in the future we can solve this isues.
                      Best regard.
                      David

Comment

Originally posted by dferregu View Post
                        Dear Mo123
                        First of all. thank you very much for your effort to give us a standard ROM for our Rockchip 3368 media players. I have Zidoo X6 Pro. It was a good product but with very limitations beacuse the Rockchip SDK support, so, our 10bit 4K videos can not be played (the bitrate limit 100M. Maximum bit rate of my Lumix 4K are: 106 Mbps). The sistem is very unestable and the AVCHD3D_files (MVC 3D files recorded with Sony 3D Camcorder HDR-TD10) do not play. Hope with your ROOM in the future we can solve this isues.
                        Best regard.
                        David
                        RK3368 doesn't support 10-bit or HDR so it is not something I can fix.
                        For best video playback use NTMC or MXPlayer.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

RK3368 doesn't support 10-bit or HDR so it is not something I can fix.
                          For best video playback use NTMC or MXPlayer.
                          Dear mo123. Anyway thank you very much for your time. I will test your room this weekend. Hope to be more stable than zidoo firmware
                          Best regards.

Comment

Hi Mo ,

here are Infos about the Time Date Bug , it only corrects the Time when i set the Year to 2017.Even NTPSync does not

work.NTP , says it is changed the Time , but did not , change it.

I had a problem with BT it did not start till i tried it , a few minutes later well , dont know why ???? Is it normal if i pair a

Headset and listen to Music that Headset and Boxes play the Music ??? , must the Music not only heard on Headset ???

Mo small Info for u , i spend several hours with Translations for the Ugoos Roms and they dont even used them for the

new Version !!!! 3.0.9 , does after 7 not come 8 so why 9 .Sequence is not important ???

Thats all and thanks that u use my work ,

have a nice Day

gefattern

Ps : If i know how to i would make my own translated Version !!!!???

Comment

I just discovered a big bug with pass-through.
                              So will fix that and check the NTP time problem.
                              So the new ROM will be delayed a bit, released this weekend because of that and because I now had to make a RK3229 MM ROM.
                              I have a special way to improve the translations faster now.

Comment

Hi mo123, i would like to try your rom in my beelink i68 100M because i have a lot of stuttering... is possible load a fix to have wifi, rename the nvram6330 to 35 (didn't works for me) or something like that ??? ... (i guess that my chip is ap6330)... greetings!
                                MK808B K.I.A.
                                MK908 Finless ROM 1.7a + Mele F10
                                CR11S Quickshot V3.1, 720p kernel @1,7GHz, GPU600, DDR720 + Mele F10
                                MK902 Quickshot V3.1 1080p @1,8 GHz, GPU 600, DDR720 + Mele F10
                                GT-I9505 OMEGA ROM

Comment

Working...
                                X