HPH NT-V8 RK3368 Marshmallow ROM by mo123

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
    New firmware v1.3(10-04-2017) released, See OP.

It should improve the German translations
    Some users also reported pass-through is now working.
    Hi Mo ,

first thanks for the Rom i downloaded it , but on Pc i was not able to unzip , always

uncorrect Password and the File is about 230MB big .

i did it on Handy , is it correct that the File is 771MB big ???

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi Mo ,

first thanks for the Rom i downloaded it , but on Pc i was not able to unzip , always

uncorrect Password and the File is about 230MB big .

i did it on Handy , is it correct that the File is 771MB big ???

nice Day

gefattern
      As can be seen from the mega link, the file size is 465.4 MB
      You must have some real problems with wifi or other connection problems if you can't download the file.
      Use a download manager like Jdownloader or Mipony to make sure the file doesn't get corrupted with an unstable connection.

Comment

As can be seen from the mega link, the file size is 465.4 MB
        You must have some real problems with wifi or other connection problems if you can't download the file.
        Use a download manager like Jdownloader or Mipony to make sure the file doesn't get corrupted with an unstable connection.
        Hi Mo ,

yes the size was correct , but how big must the File be after unpack ???

Can you please give that Info . Thanks

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi Mo ,

yes the size was correct , but how big must the File be after unpack ???

Can you please give that Info . Thanks

nice Day

gefattern
          It is then 979 MB unpacked.

Comment

Hi Mo ,

so i have to download it again , i use MegaAdvancedDownloader App for this

always worked good . I report tonight what happend .

nice Day , good luck to all

gefattern
            Last edited by gefattern; 04-11-2017, 12:24.

Comment

Test 1.3
              sound: FTMC, SPMC 16.6, KODI 18 MASTER.

Upload files, for free, securely, anonymously, without limits. @UploadFilesFree

Comment

Hi ,

are this Testfiles or Logs of Test you made .

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by shivattaque View Post
                  Test 1.3
                  sound: FTMC, SPMC 16.6, KODI 18 MASTER.

https://ufile.io/9cd86
                  Did you try

These must be used in RKMC, FTMC, NTMC
                  System-Video-Playback-Adjust display refresh rate to start/stop
                  Pause during refresh rate change(seconds), 3.0 seconds
                  System-System-Audio output-Keep audio device alive, never
                  Play GUI sounds, disabled/off

When you say 'jumping' what happens, how does it sound?

For the Dolby Digital 5.1, I will just check.

Comment

Hello Mo . Flashed your last ROM. The box does not boot further than boot screen,(bootloop). I have Z4 rk3368 device. What would be the problem? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dincis1 View Post
                      Hello Mo . Flashed your last ROM. The box does not boot further than boot screen,(bootloop). I have Z4 rk3368 device. What would be the problem? Thanks
                      It's probably because the Z4 uses different hardware like other power chips & slow, unstable RAM chips.
                      You must also have a big heatsink or fan as the firmware runs hot.
                      Try to do a 'EraseFlash' then 'Upgrade' as is recommended when switching between different Android OS versions.

Comment

It's probably because the Z4 uses different hardware like other power chips & slow, unstable RAM chips.
                        You must also have a big heatsink or fan as the firmware runs hot.
                        Try to do a 'EraseFlash' then 'Upgrade' as is recommended when switching between different Android OS versions.
                        I did erase flash and then upgrade firmware, but no luck. The nagrace logo just appears and dissapears endlessly. In previous version 1.2 I changed the boot.img from this rom. https://yadi.sk/d/yCgsbd2U346cKC and it did work. Tried to do the same with this version, but it didn't help.

Comment

Hi dincis1 ,

take this Rom it is for your Device

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...k838-tronfy-x6

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

It is then 979 MB unpacked.
                            Hi Mo ,

tonight i downloaded your Rom again , this Time i was able to unzip and flash the FW ,

but the Size was after unpack 1.03GB (1.107.108.952Bytes) on Storage / Win7 32bit ,

has this to do with 1000 MB and 1024MB & different Systems , or Drive by Hacking ???

Translations are a big step forward , but there are still some things to do , like the

pop up Menu of the Screen capture Time and if you press + in Example Music the

".... zuMusik" is wrong "zur Musik hinzufügen" is right . Of course the rest of this title too .

"nicht ver f ügbar" of course must "verfügbar" together and if u press on "Geräte" the

RKFileexplorer opens , so better is "Dateimanager" or " Meine Dateien" , that for the first

impression all , of course shall i control it later with calm and report any Problems .

Thanks for this great Rom , now i only have to restore my Data and enjoy hopefully

this new Rom .

nice Day

greetings

gefattern
                            Last edited by gefattern; 04-12-2017, 01:39. Reason: i really hope this stupid (Â*) goes away here

Comment

Hi Mo once more ,

there is a Bug in the Power Off , if i shutdown over Menu or Reboot App the Device makes a Blackscreen

but still has Power . The Fan i made still runs and the blue Light is still on . In the shutdown Menu the

first frame shows a @2131099654 , is this wanted ???

So this is not the Final FW that i can use for my UT4 . Maybe i can use 1.2 or 1.3 and flash only System ???

That is all first , nice Day

gefattern
                              Last edited by gefattern; 04-12-2017, 05:32.

Comment

Originally posted by dincis1 View Post
                                It has nothing to do wth 'slow, unstable ram', mo123 is incorrect and doesn't even own the Z4.

Mo123's firmware is built specifically for Nagrace devices, so it follows that it won't run correctly, if at all, on the Z4, due to differences in component configurations, etc.

I have two Z4's I use for testing, they knock the socks off any RK3368/S905/S912x - especially in the ram department. It's not about component selection, it's about firmware, firmware matching, and configurations on a per-device level.

Comment

Working...
                                X