RK3368 04/2017 True Octacore Firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shivattaque View Post

I Tested but it shows me a word of errors and it does not work.
    Sorry, you must've crossed something up in the process.

Comment

That never happens
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I don't no, do you have a link For resource i68G please ?
        To be sure that this is the right one.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi Shomari,

I have flashed your latest update to my beelink r68g and overall the firmware performance is very good. The only trouble is occasional sound stuttering in YouTube which often happens on these devices. Are there any adjustments I could apply to fix the issue, flash a different resource or something? Thanks for your great work!

Comment

I hate to say it, but the only reports I've seen of sound stuttering come from users with the r68. The only fimrware that's been reported to not have sound distortion/stuttering on the r68 is lonix TronZid firmware.

Have you installed that one to check the results? It won't be as fast, no, but I think it would be better to have good sound without distortion/stuttering even if you lose the speed.

Comment

I don't no, do you have a link For resource i68G please ?
                To be sure that this is the right one.
                I'm sorry, I didn't see this until now. Wasn't ignoring you; here's the resource file for your device http://ge.tt/8caaV5i2

Comment

@shivattaque

...aaah. Alright. You're almost there, you're doing the right thing. In that tool, at the same screen, you have to take one more step - click the square at the end of the row marked resource, and it'll open a file explorer window for you to select the path of the resource image you want to flash.

Comment

You can't have any spaces in the file paths otherwise it won't find the resource.img.

Comment

...mo123's right, I didn't look at the image closely enough. Take it out of any folder with spaces in the path, and put it in a folder with no spaces and it won't fail

Comment

That's it I managed to install the resource. I am a dumb, I had to change rom, I juggle with so much rom to find the right one.
                        sorry!!!

Comment

Here are my first results:

(The first and the third flow test are in 5ghz)

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Quick reboot does not work.

Unfortunately kodi (FTMC and SPMC) are not usable because of the HD sound that does not work or makes a horrible noise.

Hdmi passthrough.
                            Last edited by shivattaque; 02-19-2017, 11:31.

Comment

Quick reboot does not work.

Unfortunately kodi (FTMC and SPMC) are not usable because of the HD sound that does not work or makes a horrible noise.

Hdmi passthrough.
                              I've never heard that happen (can't reproduce it myself) with sound, the only times I've seen it reported are from users with r68 devices. Is that device the same as an i68?

And reboot from inside the system won't work. It's a bug in my code that's been there for the last three months

Comment

Yes, I think the r68 and i68 are the same saif wifi / bluetooth.

It is the same thing that happened in the old rom.

I went back on the rom HPH NT-V8 ROM V1.4 are waiting for it.

I would like to have the same setting CPU and RAM on this rom.

Comment

Working...
                                X