RK3368 04/2017 True Octacore Firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brickmojoccatz View Post
    Hi Shomari, it could not boot, it just lost signal but with blue led on. I made some pics of the mainboard. the second pic shows it used the AP6335. I have got a twrp resource img included from a friend who has the same box as me just all original. He gave me a TWRP full back up. I did manage to flash the twrp resource.emmc.win using adnroidtoolrelease.2.35 and the kernel from twrp too... hope it can be of some help... or if u need anything specific for me to do let me know, thanks again.
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

https://mega.nz/#!op5GQaKQ!JA-bbuCFh...EFdHuKvKivyi_w
    ...nope, thanks. I just need to port your device to the new structure if it's going to have v2 support, which I already knew was going to be an issue. I know how to do it, it'll just require testing from someone with the device when I get around to it.

For now you can stay on the ported version 1.5; I'll update yours soon.

Comment

shivattaque and others on v2, I'll post an update to the resource to fix Ethernet and some other minor issues I've noted in logs. Stay tuned and thanks everyone for your feedback.

Comment

shivattaque sonoman Andro_James DNIZoid Argaricolm

​​​​​​​I've reopened the i68/R68 specific audio thread. Testers needed here http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ugh#post631314

Comment

I will be tested here. there is a lag.

Comment

Originally posted by Jura46 View Post
            I will be tested here. there is a lag.
            .... can you tell us more, please? Can't really understand what you're trying to say. It's not clear

Comment

your firmware fits 100% to my CSA90 boxing! but my problem is how to i68. on YouTube.

Comment

Just if you can look at the ROM HPH NT-V8 ROM V1.6 by mo123, for now is the one where I had the best results in the HDMI bitstream with Kodi 18 Nightly Master built.

The problem on this rom is the screen scale of android which leaves black band on the side and the wake up by telecomande which runs under the rom of Ionix 9.5.

It is not possible to look on these roms to take what works better and put it on your rom?

Comment

Maybe a work with all to cross out items still not working rickchip device 3368. 10 bit ect make list and see if 3399 device tree have some solutions as they said would?
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by shivattaque View Post
                    Just if you can look at the ROM HPH NT-V8 ROM V1.6 by mo123, for now is the one where I had the best results in the HDMI bitstream with Kodi 18 Nightly Master built.

The problem on this rom is the screen scale of android which leaves black band on the side and the wake up by telecomande which runs under the rom of Ionix 9.5.

It is not possible to look on these roms to take what works better and put it on your rom?
                    Nope. Not with 2.0 of the February octacore. I've been trying to explain that here, it would need a lot of work to be ported down to those levels. mo123''s firmwares are clocked very conservatively, with very low speeds. I can make conservative firmware, too - but that's not what my builds are about, they're about maximum performance and stability. They work excellent on my box, I can only fix the things I can reproduce.

I try to help some device owners, such as i68/r68, which I don't own, but it's almost impossible to get testers.

You can use 1.5 on your box, 2.0 doesn't it yet, I'll let you guys know when it does.

Also, there is no IEC61937 passthrough in these builds. I posted a test version in the i68/r68 audio thread and maybe one or two persons tested it, if that. I don't have a receiver at the moment, if not I would've had IEC61937 in all my builds months ago. I can only go by what I see in the logs, and the logs look perfectly fine. The only tester that tried my experimental IEC61937 build was unable to provide logs, too.

Just stay tuned, folks. Thanks shivattaque for your feedback and tests!

Comment

Originally posted by Jura46 View Post
                      your firmware fits 100% to my CSA90 boxing! but my problem is how to i68. on YouTube.
                      I think the csa90 must be like the Z4 that I use to test, then.

Comment

Everyone using i68/R68 and ap6330 devices please flash V2 and this resource and let me know if it works on your devices. Trying to port it over. Please use the images provided and only flash this resource to test the port and report back. Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Shomari View Post
                          shivattaque sonoman Andro_James DNIZoid Argaricolm

​​​​​​​I've reopened the i68/R68 specific audio thread. Testers needed here http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ugh#post631314
                          Gracias Shomari!! no estoy en mi casa...MaƱana a la noche pruebo!! Saludos!!
                          MK808B K.I.A.
                          MK908 Finless ROM 1.7a + Mele F10
                          CR11S Quickshot V3.1, 720p kernel @1,7GHz, GPU600, DDR720 + Mele F10
                          MK902 Quickshot V3.1 1080p @1,8 GHz, GPU 600, DDR720 + Mele F10
                          GT-I9505 OMEGA ROM

Comment

Hi Shomari and fellow RK3368 users,

The v2 resource port made your firmware boot my device and i must say its fasssssst. The things working are wifi (im confused cause when i opened my r68 box the chip shows ap6335), Lan is working too. Things that are not working are Bluetooth it just auto disables itself when i enable, the remote IR controllor not working and the LED clock isnt working.. I will try some 10bit HEVC video files later and give u the results. Thanks again for this resource port my box is flying on your firwmare.

edit: Also i dont see the build number under about device to turn on Developer options. Did you remove that for a reason i just wanted to turn off the scailing or set it too 0.5 for minimum lag.

edit 2: SPMC latest Beta SPMC-16.5.82-spmc-1bce08a-armeabi-v7a.apk plays HEVC 8 bit perfect but 10bit HEVC just stays black but audio is playing.
                            Last edited by brickmojoccatz; 02-27-2017, 09:18.

Comment

For me i68G (6330):the wifi does not work, and i have no sound HD in Kodi 18 / SPMC 16.5.5 juste stereo.

log:

Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

I no longer have all the options (DTS HD, HD True HD, DTS) on Kodi and SPMC I have DTS but not DD Plus.
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Knowing that the basic player android reads perfectly all formats, which are therefore recognized on my amp.

PS: Ethernet works!

Comment

Working...
                                X